Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:47:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were rich, would you still gamble?  (Read 103520 times)
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:52:01 PM

I think it depends the person because all of here have their own agenda, many of the gamblers want to play because they want to become a rich. And many of the gamblers want to play because they want it this is their hobby, so if they become rich the gamblers that treat this their hobby they will play  even if they rich
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:31:24 PM

i'm not sure, but if i were rich i think i wouldn't stop gamble, like Dan
https://www.instagram.com/danbilzerian/
even though he already has private jet he still gamble, as we know that gambling is addicting, but to be honest it's depends on each personality, how they controll theirself
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:01:47 AM

i'm not sure, but if i were rich i think i wouldn't stop gamble, like Dan
https://www.instagram.com/danbilzerian/
even though he already has private jet he still gamble, as we know that gambling is addicting, but to be honest it's depends on each personality, how they controll theirself
even someone say he will not to gamble anymore once they are rich , i will feel doubt he will do it later.

i believe no matter how / what our personality, once we decide to play and gamble we will keep it to play. gambling is not just about becoming rich and all stopped . gambling is about a passion , tension to get a pleasure in the end of each events.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:11:20 AM

Actually yes. Because i cant say no i may gamble a small amount  as long as my expenses are paid and keeping in mind that gambling is not a good resource to double money to pay expenses or even debt. And maybe i will go enjoy my self drinking and women before getting settled.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:33:13 AM

Actually yes. Because i cant say no i may gamble a small amount  as long as my expenses are paid and keeping in mind that gambling is not a good resource to double money to pay expenses or even debt. And maybe i will go enjoy my self drinking and women before getting settled.
That's a good plan to settle first all you priorities and gamble the remaining money. In the way, regardless on the result if will not bring negative effect to your life. We gamble for fun therefore we should get our expectation from it and nothing less. Just my observation, I think I haven't read here about rich people would like to donate their money in the charity than gamble, but anyways that's their own decision.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:39:04 AM

I will continue to play gambling. although I am rich and I will survive to play gambling. gambling has become part of my life. and I am happy to be rich because of gambling. I was a gambler.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:41:33 AM

Actually yes. Because i cant say no i may gamble a small amount  as long as my expenses are paid and keeping in mind that gambling is not a good resource to double money to pay expenses or even debt. And maybe i will go enjoy my self drinking and women before getting settled.
That's a good plan to settle first all you priorities and gamble the remaining money. In the way, regardless on the result if will not bring negative effect to your life. We gamble for fun therefore we should get our expectation from it and nothing less. Just my observation, I think I haven't read here about rich people would like to donate their money in the charity than gamble, but anyways that's their own decision.

well in the first place, the people are in this gambling section is because they are either interested in gambling or due to signature. So of course, unless you are telling me you have endless of cash that be funded for your gambling, otherwise most people here will fuel their cash for gambling entertainment. I also wont be surprised to go to a anime thread and never see people talking about donation etc.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:43:27 AM

Actually yes. Because i cant say no i may gamble a small amount  as long as my expenses are paid and keeping in mind that gambling is not a good resource to double money to pay expenses or even debt. And maybe i will go enjoy my self drinking and women before getting settled.

well in the first place, the people are in this gambling section is because they are either interested in gambling or due to signature. So of course, unless you are telling me you have endless of cash that be funded for your gambling, otherwise most people here will fuel their cash for gambling entertainment. I also wont be surprised to go to a anime thread and never see people talking about donation etc.
In my case I am interested in both, I diligently joined in gambling forums hoping that I can find a better techniques to give me an advantage while betting. To be honest, I am not good in gambling like my record tells which I have a loss overall. I also believe that we cannot get any idea of a rich person in this thread because they would not bother posting in here.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:06:03 AM

Off course gambling is not a resource to make our money double but if I am rich I will not play online gambling I will go with offline gambling. Rich gamblers not play small amounts they are looking for huge profit only because if they loss there bet also no matter they will have money to play so according to me if I am rich I will play offline gambling.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:35:13 PM

If I'm rich I would not gamble to be honest because I think you have to stay rich, if you get addicted to gambling you will lose a lot of money fast.
If you want to stay rich in my eyes you also do not need to spend a lot also.

Yup! I agree with you mostly a person turned rich will gonna have a business that he likes the most and will continue to nurture it and keep an eye on it I think that is most people will do and not playing around and spending a lot on gambling.
It is of course not that smart to gamble if you are rich but if you are rich you have indeed the chance to gamble but you must dont lose that much money with gambling.
And that would be also better for you if you are not gambling so you can also save some money and that would be perfect for you.

But it can gives you fun of course but it would be smarter if you are not doing that.

well, we should change our mindset and think of gambling as a game to have fun not to waste money or earn money.
if you think of gambling as just another game that you pay to play then you can play for the fun of it and enjoy the winning amount and maybe even get rich that way.

But it isn't game of fun. It is game you play when you want to win money.
If you play for fun you can just play with play money or 1 satoshi bets.
What is the point of  involving a lot money in it if you play "just for fun"?

Hmm... No you can do both. You can play for fun with big amount in order to get the thrills.
In fact playing with small amounts makes no sense, because you don't get the thrills of "am I going to win this time?"

Well, in some games like progressive slots, you can start making more and more money out of a small initial investment. So let's say you start with 0.01 and you keep winning, and you can end up with 1+BTC with the possibility to hit a jackpot and win 5000 BTC.. so you can keep risking that 1+BTC that you already have or retire with it. And that is only thanks to 0.01BTC + luck.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:35:49 PM

If I'm rich I would not gamble to be honest because I think you have to stay rich, if you get addicted to gambling you will lose a lot of money fast.
If you want to stay rich in my eyes you also do not need to spend a lot also.

Yup! I agree with you mostly a person turned rich will gonna have a business that he likes the most and will continue to nurture it and keep an eye on it I think that is most people will do and not playing around and spending a lot on gambling.
It is of course not that smart to gamble if you are rich but if you are rich you have indeed the chance to gamble but you must dont lose that much money with gambling.
And that would be also better for you if you are not gambling so you can also save some money and that would be perfect for you.

But it can gives you fun of course but it would be smarter if you are not doing that.

well, we should change our mindset and think of gambling as a game to have fun not to waste money or earn money.
if you think of gambling as just another game that you pay to play then you can play for the fun of it and enjoy the winning amount and maybe even get rich that way.

You are right in changing the mind set on playing gambling, if you are rich you should treat gambling as just fun and entertaining, but I will not required to play gambling to get rich and that will be very crucial fro you because the risk and addiction in it is real.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:45:07 PM

I would have to admit that I probably would still gamble as gambling is a bit of fun and also a slight addiction, for some reason it seems that the more money you have the easier you tend to attract money.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:18:22 PM

I would have to admit that I probably would still gamble as gambling is a bit of fun and also a slight addiction, for some reason it seems that the more money you have the easier you tend to attract money.

Well that is gambling to you and even if you are rich it can totally attract someones attention if it talks about money, because of the said power of it in some people even if they are so much rich they will tend to keep on getting richer!
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:45:04 PM

Well that is gambling to you and even if you are rich it can totally attract someones attention if it talks about money, because of the said power of it in some people even if they are so much rich they will tend to keep on getting richer!

Well to some, most smart people only gamble for fun or avoid it totally. It is a luck thing same with monopoly. Using money to gain from it is wrong and very very unlikely to happen. Just
look at the gambling statistics.
frank0929

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:56:29 PM

I'm rich and I still gamble. Cheesy
It's about entertainment. If you enjoy you can play gambling games, don't afraid to lose your money if you can earn enough. You can always split your investments, savings and spending money. You can gamble with your new t-shirt money for example but you should never use your savings to gamble.
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:22:35 PM

A lot of people here gamble to become rich, but some do it for fun.

The question is, if you wake up tomorrow with 50 million dollars, would you still gamble for fun, or would you forget about gambling and do other stuff? Personally I think I would still gamble. I do it now, and I know I realistically will never get rich off gambling, because I barely do it and I don't risk much money, just for fun sometimes, to test my luck.
So if I had a lot of money, I would do bigger gambles, but they would still enter in the "for fun" amount (for the new 50 million standard). For example, gambling 1K a month would be irrelevant, and winning with a 1K bet can give you big rewards if you are lucky. It would still be fun, in fact more fun, and it would be as non risky as it is now, in terms of going financially bankrupt.
i dont think i can afford to gamble until i get rich. if i somehow got 50 million dollars, i wouldn't care too much about losing money and would be open to gambling some of it, but until i get rich i wouldn't.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:44:02 PM

The question is, if you wake up tomorrow with 50 million dollars, would you still gamble for fun, or would you forget about gambling and do other stuff? Personally I think I would still gamble. I do it now, and I know I realistically will never get rich off gambling, because I barely do it and I don't risk much money, just for fun sometimes, to test my luck.
So if I had a lot of money, I would do bigger gambles, but they would still enter in the "for fun" amount (for the new 50 million standard). For example, gambling 1K a month would be irrelevant, and winning with a 1K bet can give you big rewards if you are lucky. It would still be fun, in fact more fun, and it would be as non risky as it is now, in terms of going financially bankrupt.
i dont think i can afford to gamble until i get rich. if i somehow got 50 million dollars, i wouldn't care too much about losing money and would be open to gambling some of it, but until i get rich i wouldn't.

i think the main objective is to manage to get a lot of passive income. In this way, people will tends to be less worry when gambling. Since even you loss a lot, you will be able to get them back from the passive incomes.
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:59:37 PM

i think the main objective is to manage to get a lot of passive income. In this way, people will tends to be less worry when gambling. Since even you loss a lot, you will be able to get them back from the passive incomes.

In fact everyone that does a lot of gambling do so because they have guaranteed passive income through businesses or just a lot of inheritance that grants them passive interest from their parent's holdings on their banks. I wish I was born with a lot of wealth thanks to an inheritance but it sucks being stuck in the lower class of society, you need luck to get out of it otherwise gambling should be out of your mind, but at the same time trying to get rich by working is impossible and you need to gamble in the investments that you do hoping that you make a ton of money with the right trade.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:39:10 PM

Well to some, most smart people only gamble for fun or avoid it totally. It is a luck thing same with monopoly. Using money to gain from it is wrong and very very unlikely to happen. Just
look at the gambling statistics.
Yeah if thinking you can gain money from gambling it's totally wrong but gambling for fun too it's totally wrong because you dont have a target when is you must stop even though you in condition win. trust me! you will not stop because you falling deep in feel of fun.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:24:04 PM

Even I'm billionaire I would still gamble. Gambling is kind of entertainment and also way of meeting new friends.

Just don't gamble more than you can handle. If you want to gamble just put a limit how much you can gamble if your limit is reach stop gambling.
if you've made gambling as a hobby and enjoyment. What can we do about it? people could not take you away from gambling. just a little input to always play in the control. do not loose control because it was very scary. You can bet a lot of money in gambling. and that allow you to bankruptcy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: