Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:56:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan 0.48 BTC  (Read 455 times)
kimchicash (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 06:58:15 PM

Hello everyone,

I know I'm a new member, but since this is an emergency for me, I thought I'd give this a shot. I would highly appreciate if someone could loan me 0.48 BTC  (€180) to repay my medical bill which is due to end this month (Bill is actually € 203). I will return 200€ (0.53 BTC according to preev) in 10 to 14 days, basically from my next paycheck (usually paid on 7th each month).

Can provide scan of the bill, my ID and proof of income if needed.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:32:12 PM

Hello everyone,

I know I'm a new member, but since this is an emergency for me, I thought I'd give this a shot. I would highly appreciate if someone could loan me 0.48 BTC  (€180) to repay my medical bill which is due to end this month (Bill is actually € 203). I will return 200€ (0.53 BTC according to preev) in 10 to 14 days, basically from my next paycheck (usually paid on 7th each month).

in bitcointalk we need collateral before giving a loan. and none of the things you listed are valid collateral.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:02:52 AM

no (valid) collateral, no loan.

Things you need to know:

[EDU] The Rule of "No Collateral, No Loan" - IGNORE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
How to sign a message
Bitcointalk Escrows

Read all of them and after educating your self ask again.

You can lock this topic at the lower left of this page. thank you!

Smiley

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:17:52 AM

Hello everyone,

So, did you use your other bitcointalk.org account to con someone into sending you their identity?
kimchicash (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:35:20 AM

Hello everyone,

So, did you use your other bitcointalk.org account to con someone into sending you their identity?

Yeah, yo bitch.

Nevermind, guys. I got a loan from a friend.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: