Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:14:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Now - UP TO 18000 satoshi per hour - 25% referral - SSL  (Read 37925 times)
Cookie3 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:31:38 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2016, 01:15:33 PM by Cookie3

Satoshi Now
UP to 3000 satoshi every 10 minutes
25% for each referral
SSL & Crypto
https://satoshinow.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_trPYtFfOlQ

You are not allowed to cheat the system in any way.
If we suspect so we may take the right to suspend your account.
Support and security are always active.
Join and good luck!

Payments (we will put here all the proofs of next days)

mavenraven

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:04:50 PM

until you establish yourself, 0.012 min withdraw is going to look very very suspicious to most users.

I'll try it and report back (assuming I can get 3000 every 10 minutes, it will take me about 2 weeks, but I imagine it's lower, so see you in a month....)
venan

Activity: 224

https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:12:52 PM

"UP to 3000 satoshi every 10 minutes" is perfect,
"25% for each referral" is very good
these two options is too good to be true
BUT 0.012 min withdraw is horrible. i am pretty sure its scam, dont waste you time guys

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:16:49 PM

WTF PLZ NO MORE PEOPLE HOW BELIVE IN 0.01 BTC Withdraw Cheesy
mavenraven

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:20:07 PM

sad part is by the time people realize it's fake, he'll open new similar faucet... always new fish to catch

however I'd imagine this is very tedious and low-paying way to scam people???

OP, why don't you start a ponzi instead? similar amount of effort = much larger "prize"
Cookie3 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:49:35 PM

until you establish yourself, 0.012 min withdraw is going to look very very suspicious to most users.

I'll try it and report back (assuming I can get 3000 every 10 minutes, it will take me about 2 weeks, but I imagine it's lower, so see you in a month....)

We actually started with 3000 every 10 minutes but might raise up to 5000

We are trying to boost the referrals program, which you can get 1/4 of each claim

Since we started recently, we hope you can share the website with your friends.

We have money ready for withdraws and we'll get more these days since we are going to invest in advertisement.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:54:10 PM

Hello cookie3 do you also run a forum?

And its gone.
Cookie3 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 09:10:26 PM

Hello cookie3 do you also run a forum?
We don't, but feel free to contact us.

sad part is by the time people realize it's fake, he'll open new similar faucet... always new fish to catch

however I'd imagine this is very tedious and low-paying way to scam people???

OP, why don't you start a ponzi instead? similar amount of effort = much larger "prize"
We risk to do not being able to pay all the users if we make it in the short term.

In this way over a month you can make some btc with us because we are able to handle it.
lvlr007

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 09:36:45 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2016, 01:02:17 PM by lvlr007

EDIT : L E G I T
Cookie3 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 09:51:43 PM

NEW ACCOUNT
Activity: 3
----------------
your Faucet script like instantsatoshi ,
and instantsatoshi is big scam site
what are you talking about Huh we made our own software
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:54:45 AM

Looking here in the thread i can see you set a very high threshold. 0.01 btc to cashout is surely scam! I recommend people to don't use high threshold faucets, better to use instant payouts to Faucetbox or Xapo.

We already saw faucets like that here and the end wasn't good.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Freddynic159

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:02:05 AM

This faucet looks just like this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1398409.0
HackerBOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:33:24 AM

easy faucet, but i think make without registration please.
good luck

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 06:56:25 AM

We actually started with 3000 every 10 minutes but might raise up to 5000

We are trying to boost the referrals program, which you can get 1/4 of each claim

Since we started recently, we hope you can share the website with your friends.

We have money ready for withdraws and we'll get more these days since we are going to invest in advertisement.

Can you prove that you have the BTC ready for withdrawals? Instant Satoshi had to pay out over 3 BTC within a month of launching their site, according to their transaction logs. Can you put your bitcoin address here so we can see that you have at least a couple of BTC that will prove that you have enough to payout? We can easily verify the amount by checking it against the blockchain.

Do we have to login with btc address and password every god damn time we have to make a claim?! That's a horrible user experience. Absolutely horrible. And can't you use cookies and include a timer on the site? With having to enter a captcha on every page refresh, it could get extremely annoying to claim here. You really need to consider the user experience for sites like yours, or you're going to end up getting ad-click bombed, which will kill your approval with Google for your AdSense campaigns. It's happened to other sites before, and chances are that it will happen to your site if you don't fix these small annoyances.

And another thing, get rid of the goddamn hyperlink on our referral url. Why the hell do we need a hyperlink for our own referral url? It just makes it that much more difficult to highlight to copy and paste, and the hyperlink serves absolutely no purpose...

Cookie3 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:45:16 AM

Can you prove that you have the BTC ready for withdrawals? Instant Satoshi had to pay out over 3 BTC within a month of launching their site, according to their transaction logs. Can you put your bitcoin address here so we can see that you have at least a couple of BTC that will prove that you have enough to payout? We can easily verify the amount by checking it against the blockchain.
We will release all the first withdrawals of the month on the blog, we are planning to expand and invest.

Do we have to login with btc address and password every god damn time we have to make a claim?! That's a horrible user experience. Absolutely horrible. And can't you use cookies and include a timer on the site? With having to enter a captcha on every page refresh, it could get extremely annoying to claim here. You really need to consider the user experience for sites like yours, or you're going to end up getting ad-click bombed, which will kill your approval with Google for your AdSense campaigns. It's happened to other sites before, and chances are that it will happen to your site if you don't fix these small annoyances.
If you find it horrible do not play, for security reasons we can't allow some of the things you said. For the rest such a refresh of the page, the session should remain stable if you keep the page open.

And another thing, get rid of the goddamn hyperlink on our referral url. Why the hell do we need a hyperlink for our own referral url? It just makes it that much more difficult to highlight to copy and paste, and the hyperlink serves absolutely no purpose...
We have it in bold now
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 08:50:24 AM

We will release all the first withdrawals of the month on the blog, we are planning to expand and invest.

If you find it horrible do not play, for security reasons we can't allow some of the things you said. For the rest such a refresh of the page, the session should remain stable if you keep the page open.

We have it in bold now

Great, thanks for making the ref url change.

And for the timer, how is that a security issue? And when I did a simple refresh of the page, it asked me to log back in. That was immediately after I had made a claim, expecting to see something along the lines of "9:58 until next claim". It doesn't need to be a countdown timer, just one that displays how much time is left whenever a user refreshes the page. Right now, we have to guess when the 10 minutes is up, and there is nothing more annoying than trying to claim on a faucet when you think it's ready, only to THEN be shown (after you fill out a captcha and try to make a claim) that you have 3 freaking seconds left until you can make a claim lol. And then having to refresh the page, and then being asked to log in again after filling out another captcha, and then having to fill out a captcha AGAIN to make the claim? Yeah, that's what I mean by horrible user experience mate.

Cookie3 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:09:06 AM

And for the timer, how is that a security issue? And when I did a simple refresh of the page, it asked me to log back in. That was immediately after I had made a claim, expecting to see something along the lines of "9:58 until next claim". It doesn't need to be a countdown timer, just one that displays how much time is left whenever a user refreshes the page. Right now, we have to guess when the 10 minutes is up, and there is nothing more annoying than trying to claim on a faucet when you think it's ready, only to THEN be shown (after you fill out a captcha and try to make a claim) that you have 3 freaking seconds left until you can make a claim lol. And then having to refresh the page, and then being asked to log in again after filling out another captcha, and then having to fill out a captcha AGAIN to make the claim? Yeah, that's what I mean by horrible user experience mate.
You don't have to fill any captcha to see remaining time, you just have to click claim satoshi and it will print out how much time you have to wait yet.
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 09:13:35 AM

You don't have to fill any captcha to see remaining time, you just have to click claim satoshi and it will print out how much time you have to wait yet.

Ah, that's great, but you should make a small note of it underneath the button... Something like "Not sure how much time left until your next claim? Click the button to check!"

Cookie3 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:04:34 PM

Ah, that's great, but you should make a small note of it underneath the button... Something like "Not sure how much time left until your next claim? Click the button to check!"
We made a cooldown timer  Grin, thanks for the feedback
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:34:33 PM

got my satoshis on your faucet recently and 1000 satoshi every 10 minutes with minimum cashout 0.012 and it took more than 1000 times to claim your faucet because minimum cashout is too high this is the last time i did claim because i personally don't like faucet with minimum cashout
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: