Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:54:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Now - UP TO 18000 satoshi per hour - 25% referral - SSL  (Read 37917 times)
pRieStaKos

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:19:22 PM

Please report a scam site here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1474923.0

So I can keep the list up to date on my site Grin

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets

Nice thinking
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elson

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:21:28 PM

bad to seed this as scam my first withdraw was sucress  Undecided
now i also stopped claiming
onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 01:58:28 AM

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets

sorry but you guys need to stop calling scams for everything.

This is not a scam this was just a waste of time.

1. No money was taken.
2. No money was taken.
3. No money was taken.

Yes, you signed up and you wasted time going to the site every day but, again a scam is  something that was done to harm and steal you from your "hard earned money".

stop crying over time wasted it was paying 3000 satoshi every hour as the site said you know paying that much was going to crash sooner or later.  stop yelling SCAM for everything since you knew the effects.

again no one' s money was taken.

learn from it.
AF50

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:04:26 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2016, 02:21:46 AM by AF50

look for yourself,
every ''new'' faucet which uses Cookie3's script opened a new thread here with a Newbie Admin...
I'm not saying that Newbies are not trusted .. but all these admins are Newbies???
come on?

of course anyone can say this is a SCAM
you know why?
Fooled so many people
and there's a saying that goes:
"Time is money"
my time worth money .. so i can say this is a SCAM
pRieStaKos

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:09:54 AM

нy вoт,a гoвopили чтo плaтит,дaжe мнe нaпиcaли чтo нe мoжeт тaкoгo быть и гдe я нaшeл дaнный пoльзoвaтeль yкpaл cкpипт caйтa.
opигинaл вoт кaк paз я видeл и кaк paз yжe 3 paзa oплaтa пpишлa,a кaк yзнaл чтo имeннo opигинaл,тaк oбычныe чacики,в opигинaлe xoть я выйдy и cнoвa зaйдy в aккayнт чacики идyт,a тyт нeт и o чeм я пиcaл вышe чтo чacы бы cдeлaть.вoт тaкиx cкpиптoв щac yймa
You are in a global section. Use english to understand you, m8
samalou123

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:46:37 AM

completed but i did not get yet my payment. Please check 36YyM8ZvPaqKcjwYEmvCE8avtGDECk9QjC

Referrals: 27

Pending payments: 2

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 10:14:05 AM

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets

1. No money was taken.
2. No money was taken.
3. No money was taken.

Yes, you signed up and you wasted time going to the site every day but, again a scam is  something that was done to harm and steal you from your "hard earned money".

stop crying over time wasted it was paying 3000 satoshi every hour as the site said you know paying that much was going to crash sooner or later.  stop yelling SCAM for everything since you knew the effects.

learn from it.

You're wasting your breath. If you visit the site of the person you quoted, you'll see that it clearly states the links are to confirmed paying faucets... "trusted" faucets... Yet they have links to faucets where they have yet to verify payment. It just goes to show the level of greed and ignorance that many faucet users have. No matter how much you try to teach them what the word "scam" means, they'll just ignore you and call everything a scam.

I've already fought and lost this battle, and unfortunately, the dumb ones will always win, just because they outnumber us smart ones. You just learn to ignore them after a while lol

daniele_83

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 11:02:26 AM

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets

1. No money was taken.
2. No money was taken.
3. No money was taken.

learn from it.

A lot of people elseway keep claiming on faucets like earnfreebitcoin which declared as to be not paying (scam) long ago...

and "scammers" keep convenient keeping act like that because they get a lot of money for themselves opening faucets doomed to pay only 1 time users... the guy is trying just to give trust to faucets only the beginning...

do you know the words of Confucio? "No mistaken is made only from who do nothing at all?"

Truffacoin l'ho denunciato alla polizia di stato per diffamazione, lui ancora non ne ha risposto. Allora quello che c'è scritto qua è vero http://truffacoineunatruffa.com
AF50

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 04:15:14 PM

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets

1. No money was taken.
2. No money was taken.
3. No money was taken.

learn from it.

You're wasting your breath. If you visit the site of the person you quoted, you'll see that it clearly states the links are to confirmed paying faucets... "trusted" faucets... Yet they have links to faucets where they have yet to verify payment. It just goes to show the level of greed and ignorance that many faucet users have. No matter how much you try to teach them what the word "scam" means, they'll just ignore you and call everything a scam.

I've already fought and lost this battle, and unfortunately, the dumb ones will always win, just because they outnumber us smart ones. You just learn to ignore them after a while lol

what's the point to be a faucet owner?
the admin made money from all users..
so of course it's SCAMMMM
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/scam

don't act like you know everything
sivesta

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:05:54 PM

that's why you should never trust highpaying faucets over 250k satoshi
hahhahah i laugh about now all. i'm so glad ididn't collect so much in this only 40k Grin
you poor users, you spent a lot of time clicking and clicking, fixed on computer
day after day, day after day. i know how it feels
and finally you collected the 1200000 satoshi. wow it was really hard
then you requested a payement, and now you won't receive payement, and cookies is getting rich  Grin
but you know who's fault is this ?
it's your own fault cause you trusted this highpaying faucets and worked in it seriously just cause you saw few users getting payment
Cookie you are a real man, you did a lot of money thanks to the hard work of these losers
don't hate me, you should blame yourself cause you trusted this highpaying faucet
now i can't stop laughing on you  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
AF50

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:21:21 PM

that's why you should never trust highpaying faucets over 250k satoshi
hahhahah i laugh about now all. i'm so glad ididn't collect so much in this only 40k Grin
you poor users, you spent a lot of time clicking and clicking, fixed on computer
day after day, day after day. i know how it feels
and finally you collected the 1200000 satoshi. wow it was really hard
then you requested a payement, and now you won't receive payement, and cookies is getting rich  Grin
but you know who's fault is this ?
it's your own fault cause you trusted this highpaying faucets and worked in it seriously just cause you saw few users getting payment
Cookie you are a real man, you did a lot of money thanks to the hard work of these losers
don't hate me, you should blame yourself cause you trusted this highpaying faucet
now i can't stop laughing on you  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

My fault? you're full of shit...
how do you check if something is real or not??
I know the answer..
you don't because you must be really smart and really rich...
What are you doing here?
maybe waiting for your payment too..
go fuck yourself bitch...
ByteCoinsSeeker

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:35:19 PM

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets

1. No money was taken.
2. No money was taken.
3. No money was taken.

learn from it.

The truth has been spoken.
Vanilla Sunsets

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:42:14 AM

I have been waiting on my pending payment for longer then a "few" days now. Could you pls check my wallet and transfer my pending Satoshi?
14iKpCdzJEdaEdKR7fDV81rRtxqkyZ55h7
onewiseguy

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:15:23 AM

look for yourself,
every ''new'' faucet which uses Cookie3's script opened a new thread here with a Newbie Admin...
I'm not saying that Newbies are not trusted .. but all these admins are Newbies???
come on?

of course anyone can say this is a SCAM
you know why?
Fooled so many people
and there's a saying that goes:
"Time is money"
my time worth money .. so i can say this is a SCAM

Really your time is worth money? Go to the street and look for pennies on the floor same thing no?

Sure but again its not a scam.
onewiseguy

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:21:22 AM

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets

1. No money was taken.
2. No money was taken.
3. No money was taken.

learn from it.

"an illegal plan for making money, especially one that involves tricking people:"

owning a faucet is not a illegal, and no it did not involve tricking people you would be stupid to think that paying 3000 satoshi every hour per people is okay how about stop being stupid and blaming others for you again being stupid.

It would not matter  if another faucet that payed 50,000 satoshi you would still sign up and bitch when you dont get the free satoshi.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:54:35 AM

As I mentioned in other threads and in here that all the similar sites like this one is no pay.
So don't waste your time for any faucets. why? because if you are lucky and find 3 highest paying faucets then you need to invest
A large amount of your time to be able to earn $10 dollars worth of bitcoin, again I say this if you just put $100 dollars in a reliable
Cloudmining service you can earn what you would have earned from faucets without all the trouble and time and energy.

🖤😏
daniele_83

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:08:27 PM

As I mentioned in other threads and in here that all the similar sites like this one is no pay.
So don't waste your time for any faucets. why? because if you are lucky and find 3 highest paying faucets then you need to invest
A large amount of your time to be able to earn $10 dollars worth of bitcoin, again I say this if you just put $100 dollars in a reliable
Cloudmining service you can earn what you would have earned from faucets without all the trouble and time and energy.

and which cloudmining you call "reliable"? Let's see

Truffacoin l'ho denunciato alla polizia di stato per diffamazione, lui ancora non ne ha risposto. Allora quello che c'è scritto qua è vero http://truffacoineunatruffa.com
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 01:52:48 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2016, 04:23:55 PM by BTCforJoe

This site lost it's AdSense account; they were banned. This site is also for sale. I think it's safe to assume that it will no longer pay its users. Please stop wasting your time with this site.

Just needed to quote that to get it to the top of the page for whoever may have missed it before.

"an illegal plan for making money, especially one that involves tricking people:"

owning a faucet is not a illegal, and no it did not involve tricking people you would be stupid to think that paying 3000 satoshi every hour per people is okay how about stop being stupid and blaming others for you again being stupid.

It would not matter  if another faucet that payed 50,000 satoshi you would still sign up and bitch when you dont get the free satoshi.

Again, let me remind you that you're wasting your breath with these noobs. These are the kinds of tools that will go around to all the faucet announcement threads and say "I think your payment is a little low. You should raise it to 10,000 satoshi every 5 minutes".

I find the best solution for these fools to be this:

AF50

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:02:25 PM

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets

1. No money was taken.
2. No money was taken.
3. No money was taken.

learn from it.

It would not matter  if another faucet that payed 50,000 satoshi you would still sign up and bitch when you dont get the free satoshi.

owning a faucet is not illegal.. everybody knows that..
but when you own something .. you're making money from others
so if he's making money .. through his faucet and didn't pay anyone
it's just a waste of time??
Sorry wiseguy .. i know you understand about scam .. . look at your complaints
you're not very trusted yourself
You could be Cookie3 sister hahahahaha

Again he made money from all people who used his fake faucet..
Nobody deposit money, but he MADE MONEY from all...
illegal plan to make money... a faucet that doesn't pay is legal?
AF50

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:05:16 PM

Again, let me remind you that you're wasting your breath with these noobs. These are the kinds of tools that will go around to all the faucet announcement threads and say "I think your payment is a little low. You should raise it to 10,000 satoshi every 5 minutes".

I find the best solution for these fools to be this:

i don't understand these really smart guys, wasting time here
they must be tedious
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: