Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 01:37:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Jews behind the Attacks in Europe  (Read 2784 times)
grodamichl (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:12:42 AM

Jews have not been left in a shitty situation after WW2, Jews were the winners of WW2.

Austria and germany has been divided and became slaves of the US Government within the last 70 years.

Jews on the other Hand got their own state "Israel" they own Banks and Media aszell as Facebook and half of Hollywood so to me loosers look different.

Plus they got all the support of the US government- look how Big Donny Trump is bowing down to the Jews.

America needs money- Jews got money so they are already 1 and now lets look who is the biggest enemy now in the World muslims.

But what did Muslims do that bad?? Ok well they had this knucklehead Mohammed but what else have they done bad??
They are beeing bombed since 70 years now by Americans with the support of England Germany France and other allies.

Israel is a dead land with no real resources in their Land, but their neighbors are swimming in oil thats the reason the middle east has been bombed all those years.

The Jews play a game with the Muslims and the US, making it seem the Muslims are doing all those killings.

Just look how america threated blacks and Latinos all those years, first they stole the africans from Africa, enslaving them and locking them up for all those years but yet the white US government is still targeting blacks all the time.

We all know who is the benefitter of chaos in middle east- the US and Jews

Did the US not say they found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq- just to justify their war in Iraq- but we all know now they never had weapons of mass destruction.

By blamin Muslims for all those Attacks who wins - the US government because with all those attacks they make it seem its ok to invade middle east- it is the same game as with Hussein and Libya and pretty uch everywhere were is war on this world.

It is so obvious but people are so easily tricked into believing lies its crazy.

Im not saying ISIS doesnt exist or doesnt kill people but lets keep it real how can we blame them, they were bombed the last 70 years.

I think it would have been best for all of the world if Hitler hasnt been stopped and we had eliminated all jews, jews are Evil race they not human all they need is their fucking money- even that fact must show you guys that they arent human.

on our Planet we have 1 billion species but only "humans" need money to live on this Planet this should tell us something right there.

And look how courts are protecting the Jews, Im Austrian and i go to Jail if I say fuck Jews, but the same time I will get applauded if I say fuck negros, and what did blacks ever do bad??  This is all so retarded whats going on and we are played so much by the Jews.

The Jews blow us up in Europe and the US(9/11) was a jewish job, and laugh at us how we blame the Muslims.

Dont trust Jews- again I doubt Jews are human- I challenge you guys to proove me wrong
grodamichl (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:23:58 AM

and ISIS took responisbility fior those Attacks - ok have you seen them??
Do we have any proof they admitted it- is there anywhere on the Internet something to find that they really did it??

All i know is that Jewsish owned Media said ISIS said they did it.

We have not seen any Interview or anything of any ISIS fighter saying they did it- nothing

If Im ISIS and I jsut blew up 31 people Im celebrating this all over the Internet- they have websites and all so were are they celebrating??
exactly- nowhere
because they didnt fuckin do it- it was the Jews

Jews tricked already the English King out of Money a few hundred years ago so dont think Jews trick "us" into believing Muslims did it
magnific61

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:23:32 AM

I dont know about the attacks in Europe but i know that Mossad mafia killed 3 men in Greece, Sokratis Giolias, Fountoulis and Kapelonis.

Mossad is not only an ordinary secret service. Terror supporter, mafia, drug dealer,  bodyguard and more
There was a man in my country. He was fugitive by some big crimes. Mossad helped him and he ran away to Europe. It was a piece of cake for Mossad but we all confused how they did it.
grodamichl (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:33:07 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2016, 07:40:20 AM by grodamichl

I dont know about the attacks in Europe but i know that Mossad mafia killed 3 men in Greece, Sokratis Giolias, Fountoulis and Kapelonis.

Mossad is not only an ordinary secret service. Terror supporter, mafia, drug dealer,  bodyguard and more
There was a man in my country. He was fugitive by some big crimes. Mossad helped him and he ran away to Europe. It was a piece of cake for Mossad but we all confused how they did it.

They let the Jew go and instead arrested 5 innocent blacks and Muslims for that crime

magnific61

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:40:42 AM

Mossad is not only an ordinary secret service. Terror supporter, mafia, drug dealer,  bodyguard and more

They let the Jew go and instead arrested 5 innocent blacks and Muslims for that crime

thats what I keep saying fuck Jews, Jews are no good
Wherever if there's terror, certainly there's a jew behind it. Thank God their population doesn't rise. I can't imagine what would be if they would be 1 billion on world.
grodamichl (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:56:59 AM

we need to make sure they dont become more

Jew= Devil

Hitler said that 70 years ago and he was right but look what Jews turned Hitler into, its crazy how we brainwashed by the Jewish Media
and we keep allowing them to run us

I hope the US citizens are smart enough not to vote trump cause with Trump as President Jews will completly run the World and we can not let that happen but I know Americans are dumb brainwashed individuals that only care about money so I think this World will come to an end, thats sad, especially when hitler was so close to get the Job done.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:59:28 AM

Jew= Devil

Hitler said that 70 years ago and he was right but look what Jews turned Hitler into, its crazy how we brainwashed by the Jewish Media

I hope the US citizens are smart enough not to vote trump cause with Trump as President Jews will completly run the World and we can not let that happen but I know Americans are dumb brainwashed individuals that only care about money so I think this World will come to an end, thats sad, especially when hitler was so close to get the Job done.
Do you like having three or four names to login with and having conversations with yourself?
Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:31:47 PM

Jew= Devil

Do you like having three or four names to login with and having conversations with yourself?

Not enough racists to push a agenda,some people like to use multiple accounts to balance out the other voices in their head.
Its odd that all his voices are racist though! Undecided
Medication FTW.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:46:20 PM

Be careful what you write on internet. Mossad is watching.
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 09:08:01 PM

Right. If you say something bad about Jews, the Mossad might kidnap you, torture you and cut your head off. No wait, that's those other guys.

You guys know exactly what happens if you spread lies about the Jews. You find some people who agree with you and a lot of other people who think you're an idiot. Some of those people tell you you're an idiot. And your head is still firmly attached, for whatever it's worth.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
magnific61

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 09:10:34 PM

yep! If you live in Israel or Palestine, it is really possible.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 09:42:46 PM

Right. If you say something bad about Jews, the Mossad might kidnap you, torture you and cut your head off. No wait, that's those other guys.

You guys know exactly what happens if you spread lies about the Jews. You find some people who agree with you and a lot of other people who think you're an idiot. Some of those people tell you you're an idiot. And your head is still firmly attached, for whatever it's worth.

What the jew-haters don't know is that 99.99% of people don't care one bit about their jew-haters or jews one way or the other.  It's not even an issue.   It is not made an issue by posting fabricated propaganda over and over on the Internet.  But the pay for doing it is pretty good, I hear. 
Zeke2345

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:45:21 PM

What the jew-haters don't know is that 99.99% of people don't care one bit about their jew-haters or jews one way or the other.  It's not even an issue.   It is not made an issue by posting fabricated propaganda over and over on the Internet.  But the pay for doing it is pretty good, I hear. 

The hating on one religion or people is such pigeon brained thinking,usually masking severe  limitations in ones life and relating to humanity as a whole. Also a sign of some one that feels they have little control over their life and want a excuse to blame it all on. Keep going lads,its showing us all how much attention you must have missed as kids.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 12:08:42 AM

The hating on one religion or people is such pigeon brained thinking,usually masking severe  limitations in ones life and relating to humanity as a whole. Also a sign of some one that feels they have little control over their life and want a excuse to blame it all on. Keep going lads,its showing us all how much attention you must have missed as kids.

I figure it's just paid propaganda posters.  Reason is I have seen the same monotonous jew-hate crap for at least ten years on many, many Internet forums.

And it's stereotyped disinformation.  As soon as an Islamic bombing occurs, look at the threads that start up and the topics.
Zeke2345

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:56:48 AM

Suspect a lot of the White pride types have switched gears and are more active online. When I was a kid the skinheads felt safe enough to walk around with out any threats,that area they claimed is now where most people migrate to when they first arrive to Canada. I always laugh at how things have changed in that area.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:21:24 AM

Suspect a lot of the White pride types have switched gears and are more active online. When I was a kid the skinheads felt safe enough to walk around with out any threats,that area they claimed is now where most people migrate to when they first arrive to Canada. I always laugh at how things have changed in that area.

I don't think it's white pride types at all.  Maybe a tiny bit.  Mostly paid, organized Muslims in places like Pakistan, Palestine, Egypt, and Jordon that simply hate Jews, who always will and always have.
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 09:55:23 AM

Why not hate Jews? They created the economic crisis. They deserve the hate.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:31:12 PM

Why not hate Jews? They created the economic crisis. They deserve the hate.

Because guys like you trying to make up things to increase hate are the stupidest thing on the Internet.
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:41:03 PM

I'm pretty sure Muslims were behind it. (The Allahu Ackbars kind of give it away.)

And I'm pretty sure Muslims hate Jews, and have since the time of Mohammed because the Jews of that time rejected the "teachings" of an illiterate violent pedophile.

But I can understand why a lot of people want to blame the Jews. After all, a lot of people are fucking idiots.
[/quote
I'm pretty sure Muslims were behind it. (The Allahu Ackbars kind of give it away.)

And I'm pretty sure Muslims hate Jews, and have since the time of Mohammed because the Jews of that time rejected the "teachings" of an illiterate violent pedophile.

But I can understand why a lot of people want to blame the Jews. After all, a lot of people are fucking idiots.

perfectly agreed..  all these brutal, subhuman attacks were done by muslim.. jew are as horrible as muslim but the most evil ones are muslims.. they do some subhuman acts for the sake of god .. this is the worst part i guess..
Coinr88

Activity: 283
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 05:11:32 PM

Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten Grin

https://youtu.be/CxoKjwudruw

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: