Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:46:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever bought something from the deepweb with bitcoins?  (Read 5770 times)
FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:57:17 PM

I am curious if any of you ever bought something from the deepweb?
If you did, I want to know what u bought and how the transaction where going and what site u used.

I see many sites, but I don't know if they are scams or not. One site that I know is hamsa market. Is that actually a real one or is all the content fake?
* I have no intentions to buy stuff from it, but I just want to increase my knowledge.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 10:09:54 PM

I know people who did. And I think there is not a single one of them that did not get scammed already by one of these marketplaces scamming them by vanishing with the funds. I mean it's the ideal robbery... the owners can't be known because of the illegal things, they still get trusted and then they vanish without trace...

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:11:51 PM

No. If I was a druggist I'd definitely give it a go. Once the third party problem is dealt with once and for all there'll be no stopping it. I assume the poor old post people will be hassled to sniff stuff out.
moko666

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 10:17:13 PM

I bought the best weed I've ever had the pleasure of smoking on the deep web.
FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:32:51 PM

Where did u buy it?

I know people who did. And I think there is not a single one of them that did not get scammed already by one of these marketplaces scamming them by vanishing with the funds. I mean it's the ideal robbery... the owners can't be known because of the illegal things, they still get trusted and then they vanish without trace...

At the hamsa marketplace is a so called escrow system. Idk if it is real.
BTW, do u know how I do get a PGP key?

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:38:53 PM

If you did, I want to know what u bought and how the transaction where going and what site u used.

I see many sites, but I don't know if they are scams or not. One site that I know is hamsa market. Is that actually a real one or is all the content fake?
* I have no intentions to buy stuff from it, but I just want to increase my knowledge.

No, i haven't ever visited those websites and since it is not legal i do not want to be involved in any illegal activities there, what about you?
FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:40:19 PM

No, i haven't ever visited those websites and since it is not legal i do not want to be involved in any illegal activities there, what about you?
Are you absolutely sure that only visiting these sites is illegal?
I am not sure about that, but I have seen some videos that people just go on there and order stuff and it arrives.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
coinzat

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:41:37 PM

"curiosity killed the cat"
I have never bought anything from the deep web because I do not want to be in trouble and I have no interest in drugs and weed
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:41:49 PM

What a thread. Almost like fishing for potential targets...u know what i mean.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:42:13 PM

Are you absolutely sure that only visiting these sites is illegal?
I am not sure about that, but I have seen some videos that people just go on there and order stuff and it arrives.

Well didn't know that visiting is illegal, that's right, maybe the stuff there costs less but it could bring more risks in your future life.
FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:48:12 PM

I have never bought anything from the deep web because I do not want to be in trouble and I have no interest in drugs and weed
On the deep web u can buy more than only that right?
I saw some crazy things on youtube, like the bought faked money for the half of the real price.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
moko666

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 11:20:03 PM

Where did u buy it?

the first time I bought from silkroad 2.0
recently I bought from dream bay and it worked out great.
doublemore

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:21:47 PM

Yes i bought some weed from silk road version 1 and the seller was top notch.  The feedback system worked pretty good as i expected a good product and i got a good product.  Basically the feedback system is everything.
moko666

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 11:22:00 PM

On the deep web u can buy more than only that right?
I saw some crazy things on youtube, like the bought faked money for the half of the real price.

the counterfeit money cost alot less then that. you can get $60 in fake 20s for $10
Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:24:55 PM

If I buy anything from the darkweb I would be the one idiot that did not realize it was fake site for th FBI and everyone would laugh about my goat fetish.
Would be a lengthy trial and I would have to say I just like to watch not actually screw a goat and they would talk about my upbringing and how he liked to draw dicks on walls and stuff. Eventually throwing me in jail for 100 years with a guy that thinks my ass is his dispenser.
Pretty much how I see most criminal ventures going for me.

Really have little reason to get on the darkweb unless I wanted to set up a new identity,other than that I am fine with life. Cool

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:25:53 PM

Yes i bought some weed from silk road version 1 and the seller was top notch.  The feedback system worked pretty good as i expected a good product and i got a good product.  Basically the feedback system is everything.
Did u have any trouble with silk road?
How u know if someone is trusted? And what onion link is the real one?

For example if i search for blockchain.info, will I get to the real one or to a fake one and get scammed?

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:26:24 PM

Yes I did, I once bought a account from someone on it, there are many marketplaces where you can buy things.
I think its pretty nice and sometimes not even criminal...

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 01:20:48 AM

That escrow system... even when there are real escrows behind... if the site decides to scam then they can shut escrows out and let it look like traders deal with escrows. Taking the bitcoin in escrow.

I think you should get a PGP key from https://keybase.io/.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:34:26 AM

Nope, i never buy something from the deepweb with bitcoins. Because for me, it's to risky buy something on deepweb, to much risk for buying somethin on deepweb.
FUBAR-BDHR

Activity: 702
Merit: 1000

★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 01:37:03 AM

Never had a reason to even look for a deepweb site so no need to pay for anything.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: