Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 12:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: small exchange  (Read 410 times)
totoriinapms (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 09:09:49 PM

Hello,
I earn everyday small amounts of paypal funds, like 2£ up to 10£ and i want to exchange them all for bitcoins.
I am new in bitcoin but i do my best to make some bits.

I send the money using the family and friends option and if you are a member with reputation i can provide you my ID document too just to make a safe and fair transaction.

at the moment i am looking to receive 1.50£ btc for 3£ paypal so if anybody interested please contact me or post here, thank you!
majorX

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:14:32 PM

Hello,
I earn everyday small amounts of paypal funds, like 2£ up to 10£ and i want to exchange them all for bitcoins.

I send the money using the family and friends option and if you are a member with reputation i can provide you my ID document too just to make a safe and fair transaction.

at the moment i am looking to receive 1.50£ btc for 3£ paypal so if anybody interested please contact me or post here, thank you!

PayPal is a reversible method of payment: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 2225

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:48:19 AM

Hello,

PayPal is a reversible method of payment: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0

Not only is PayPal reversible, no one in the UK would write

2£ up to 10£

It's always

£2 up to £10

...and more importantly, there's been an accusation against one user here for asking for ID from another user and then going straight out and using that ID to access their real life bank account, so I wouldn't be too trusting of a newbie offering ID here just now.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 8997

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 04:24:12 AM

...and more importantly, there's been an accusation against one user here for asking for ID from another user and then going straight out and using that ID to access their real life bank account, so I wouldn't be too trusting of a newbie offering ID here just now.

This is just one of those feeble attempts to paint a PayPal trade more trustworthy than it is.

1) There is no way for the lender to verify the ID so it can be fake/stolen etc.
2) ID doesn't prevent the payment from being charged back.
3) Even having full and accurate dox would be useless for a 10£ or a £10 dispute - what are you gonna do with it?

tl;dr: don't do PayPal.
SanaButt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:49:33 AM

Hello,

I am not curently interested in exchange with you.
But can you PM me or reply here (if you dont mind) how u earning small amounts of paypal funds ? any websites methods you will like to share.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
marc30

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:08:13 PM

Probably from affiliate networks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: