Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:44:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STEEM][POW] - An experimental Proof of Work blockchain  (Read 10421 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 04:25:07 PM

im mining with 6 cores and i got around 70 STEEM in total, no problem here. thanks dev

Yea and just felt the need to create a new shill account rather than using your own?

Good try "dev".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
STEEMD

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:26:29 PM

im mining with 6 cores and i got around 70 STEEM in total, no problem here. thanks dev

Yea and just felt the need to create a new shill account rather than using your own?

Good try "dev".

are you high or something?
thereverseflash (OP)

Activity: 70

I'll be able to change everything!

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:28:32 PM

Good try "dev".

Glad to hear you had success steemd, why did you create a new account cause it certainly does look like you are a sock puppet of mine Sad

Are you fast enough?
STEEMD

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:34:42 PM

Good try "dev".

Glad to hear you had success steemd, why did you create a new account cause it certainly does look like you are a sock puppet of mine Sad

can you please tell us, what is VESTES and SBD ? also what is "participation": "95.31250000000000000".

well, i wish there is anything i can do to prov that's im not you.  Grin
CosaNostra

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:36:28 PM

[ANN][STEEM][POW] - NO IPO | NO PREMINE | NO INSTAMINE | NO MINING | NO WINDOWS WALLET | NO FUN

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Eclipse Crypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:38:44 PM

Good try "dev".

can you please tell us, what is VESTES and SBD ? also what is "participation": "95.31250000000000000".

Sign in with your hero account and claim STEEMD.
STEEMD

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:41:43 PM

Good try "dev".

Sign in with your hero account and claim STEEMD.

i wish i have a hero member account lol  Grin
Eclipse Crypto

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:55:36 PM

i wish i have a hero member account lol  Grin

Your coin is dead now dev you can stop posting the stupid smileys.
STEEMD

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:58:59 PM

i wish i have a hero member account lol  Grin

Your coin is dead now dev you can stop posting the stupid smileys.

blah.. Grin
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:03:48 PM

Can someone please compile windows binaries and post them here.

I know it is possible to build this on windows (it is derived from BitShares code which builds on windows), but I don't have a windows machine.

Crap, all my machines are windows. I guess I should just get with the program and install linux on a dual boot for my pcs. That would take a long time, maybe in a couple of weeks when I'm on vacation.

For now I guess I'll just watch and see what happens.
STEEMD

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:05:20 PM

Can someone please compile windows binaries and post them here.

I know it is possible to build this on windows (it is derived from BitShares code which builds on windows), but I don't have a windows machine.

Crap, all my machines are windows. I guess I should just get with the program and install linux on a dual boot for my pcs. That would take a long time, maybe in a couple of weeks when I'm on vacation.

For now I guess I'll just watch and see what happens.

use cloud, vultr, amazon, etc..  Wink
thereverseflash (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:08:14 PM

Before everyone gets steemd (let the puns commence!), let me explain a bit about what is going on with this launch:

1. We want to have a large amount of STEEM to give away via faucets
2. We don't want to spend a lot of money competing with miners just so we can turn around and give it away
3. So we have intentionally made the launch unappealing so that we could execute a longer-term strategy.

What this means is that anyone who reads the code and identifies the value within has a huge opportunity, you can get STEEM the cheapest you ever will be able to and therefore are rewarded for your efforts.

If you are offended by any of the following then it means you do not get the big picture and will ultimately miss out:

1. name squatting less than 100 names (registered via mining)
2. dev mining with 300K HPS (almost nothing really)
3. not knowing what this is all about
4. dev getting their STEEM cheap (which means others get it cheep too)
5. initial centralization of mining
6. someone owning a large fraction of what they created

All crypto-coins need a business model and a development team behind them or they will fail. Most coins opt for a pre-sale, ICO, or private mining.

We have instead opted to go for public mining but low information, which means we are giving savvy miners and people willing to look at our code a HUGE advantage.

Are you fast enough?
Eclipse Crypto

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:11:33 PM

Before everyone gets steemd (let the puns commence!), let me explain a bit about what is going on with this launch:

2. We don't want to spend a lot of money competing with miners just so we can turn around and give it away
3. So we have intentionally made the launch unappealing so that we could execute a longer-term strategy.

What this means is that anyone who reads the code and identifies the value within has a huge opportunity, you can get STEEM the cheapest you ever will be able to and therefore are rewarded for your efforts.

If you are offended by any of the following then it means you do not get the big picture and will ultimately miss out:

All crypto-coins need a business model and a development team behind them or they will fail. Most coins opt for a pre-sale, ICO, or private mining.

We have instead opted to go for public mining but low information, which means we are giving savvy miners and people willing to look at our code a HUGE advantage.

Except you are the only one getting blocks. We mined for 6 hours with 72 cores (1192K HPS) and got nothing. The miner reported the hashes. We were hashing with nearly 4x as much as you. You rigged the code (which I'm not about to look at), and are acting like this is fair.

This coin needs to die.
thereverseflash (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:22:07 PM

Except you are the only one getting blocks. We mined for 6 hours with 72 cores (1192K HPS) and got nothing. The miner reported the hashes. We were hashing with nearly 4x as much as you. You rigged the code (which I'm not about to look at), and are acting like this is fair.

This coin needs to die.

If you were mining during the 4-5 hours the network was down, then I am sorry about your loss (no one got any rewards during that time).  If no blocks are produced then no POW transactions can be included.  This is a growing pain and something that should only ever happen at launch while things are still centralized. 

Are you fast enough?
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 05:29:28 PM

Thank you for listing out every reason you'll never be listed on a real exchange.  Makes it easier for everyone.

thereverseflash (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:53:24 PM

Good try "dev".

Participation rate is a concept brought over from BitShares.  It is a measure of how many "missed blocks" out of the last 128 blocks that were scheduled to be produced.  If someone mines and shuts down prior to producing a block then that can happen.

Are you fast enough?
STEEMD

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:02:42 PM

Good try "dev".

Participation rate is a concept brought over from BitShares.  It is a measure of how many "missed blocks" out of the last 128 blocks that were scheduled to be produced.  If someone mines and shuts down prior to producing a block then that can happen.

Thanks for info, how about the hash rate, it starts at 16k hps then later starts to go lower until it reaches 0 hps then later it go up again ?

im also getting blocks at 0 hps, please explain
thereverseflash (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:19:00 PM

You will get 0 HPS while your miner is in the queue to produce blocks.  Add a second miner (privatekey+name) to produce while your first miner waits.

Are you fast enough?
STEEMD

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:22:26 PM

You will get 0 HPS while your miner is in the queue to produce blocks.  Add a second miner to produce while your first miner waits.

Do you mean using -t #of threads, or add more account,privkey ?
thereverseflash (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:26:16 PM

I'm wondering if it's safe to pass private key in a command line like this  Huh

You can pass in private keys via config file, look for config.ini

Are you fast enough?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: