Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:20:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make bitcoin's price only RISE and never FALL?  (Read 4791 times)
LinaMay

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:54:03 PM

i think for the time being we can only attract more peple to bitcoin and adopting bitcoin will be the solution for it to go up more but it's not a guaranty to it not to fall down
Of course it's not a guarantee but it's definitely a useful idea and worth a shot. I think if we actually just took the time to really think of a way behind all this, it'd come to full fruition.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:00:31 PM

i think for the time being we can only attract more peple to bitcoin and adopting bitcoin will be the solution for it to go up more but it's not a guaranty to it not to fall down
Of course it's not a guarantee but it's definitely a useful idea and worth a shot. I think if we actually just took the time to really think of a way behind all this, it'd come to full fruition.

actually i think if there is enough people using bitcoin then the price will become stable.
just like how gold price is stable, never 100% but the changes are small.

Buying the dip...
PakistanHockeyfan (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:02:24 PM

actually i think if there is enough people using bitcoin then the price will become stable.
just like how gold price is stable, never 100% but the changes are small.
Exactly. We don't want it stable because then it's more of a currency than I way to actually grow your earnings and full out balance.
ATguy

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:04:05 PM

I've been noticing the price usually periodically dropping. The price doesn't exactly drop significantly. Just enough to make people stressed and rather worried. I have always been in a position in which the price's increase has indeed always been a reward for people who truly believe in Bitcoin and care for its well being. It can be rather worrisome when you've placed $400 worth of BTC in your wallet for price increases, then the next day you find that you've lost about $50. Sure it's not a huge number but it's a number nonetheless.

Your complaining about small Bitcoin liquidity, thus stability. You need more people to actively buying/selling Bitcoins at exchanges (and have set buy or sell orders) to get much more stable prices. This has nothing to do with bitcoin's price only rise and never fall though, the rises and falls would be only much slower if at exchanges are more buy and sell orders...

.Liqui Exchange.Trade and earn 24% / year on BTC, LTC, ETH
....Brand NEW..........................................Payouts every 24h. Learn more at official thread
PakistanHockeyfan (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:07:48 PM

I've been noticing the price usually periodically dropping. The price doesn't exactly drop significantly. Just enough to make people stressed and rather worried. I have always been in a position in which the price's increase has indeed always been a reward for people who truly believe in Bitcoin and care for its well being. It can be rather worrisome when you've placed $400 worth of BTC in your wallet for price increases, then the next day you find that you've lost about $50. Sure it's not a huge number but it's a number nonetheless.

Your complaining about small Bitcoin liquidity, thus stability. You need more people to actively buying/selling Bitcoins at exchanges (and have set buy or sell orders) to get much more stable prices. This has nothing to do with bitcoin's price only rise and never fall though, the rises and falls would be only much slower if at exchanges are more buy and sell orders...
If we need more people basically working and trading Bitcoin, then we will have to find a way to actually advertise this currency for a while. If you cannot simply just find some kind of way to inform the masses and get them to actually try our currency, we may not be able to make this idea a success. How do you suggest we advertise Bitcoin at least?
PakistanHockeyfan (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:12:00 PM

To make Bitcoin's price rise and never fall it comes down to adoption.  More users means more upward stable price.  Education and more press will increase adoption.
It is based on how many people know about it yes, but it's also based on when people are holding it an when they're not. There has to be a set "pumo and dump" schedule as a method to grow your Bitcoin and then sell then. Then of course there's the whole restarting positions to take.
Yeah but how do you suggest we go about that? You have to actually give and take with this idea and not simply just give the idea and then not suggest ways of going about it. (Not to say your contribution to this thread is not respected nor appreciated).
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:15:30 PM

As long as people need to do things like pay rent, pay mortgages and pay taxes, in fiat, there will be sellers of bitcoin.

That's the way it is. Work on getting your local govt to accept bitcoin payments for taxes if you want to prevent sellers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
PakistanHockeyfan (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:35:53 PM

As long as people need to do things like pay rent, pay mortgages and pay taxes, in fiat, there will be sellers of bitcoin.

That's the way it is. Work on getting your local govt to accept bitcoin payments for taxes if you want to prevent sellers.
I think it'd actually be just a little bit more complicated than that. We'll need more information about how to go about that.
ATguy

Activity: 423

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:42:01 PM

If we need more people basically working and trading Bitcoin, then we will have to find a way to actually advertise this currency for a while. If you cannot simply just find some kind of way to inform the masses and get them to actually try our currency, we may not be able to make this idea a success. How do you suggest we advertise Bitcoin at least?

Definitively not advertising like TV ads and so on, it must be mouth to mouth advertising wih very well, secure and reliably working payment method, not speculative get rich advertising.

With hardware wallets you can already get the most secure payment method today beating CC, paypal, online banking - far better than 2fa with phone or email. Reliability needs more confidence transactions get confirmed in timely fashion which become problem currently, but scaling is in the work.

But biggest point using Bitcoin is no else can confiscate your funds, if you ever received paypal money and later the ballance was removed becuse it come from stollen account you know what Im talking about, the same can happen at your bank account, but not with Bitcoin.

.Liqui Exchange.Trade and earn 24% / year on BTC, LTC, ETH
....Brand NEW..........................................Payouts every 24h. Learn more at official thread
PakistanHockeyfan (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:46:45 PM

you can't controll the bitcoin user, people will have the ultimate control over their bitcoin, simply when the supply is higher than Demand the price will be fall, when the demand is higher than supply the price will be rise
Of course we cannot control them per say but I do believe if we made actually posted buying and selling dates, we could create a stable way to make Bitcoin more of a success in terms of actually making it a stable way to earn a living.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:48:16 PM

Aside from the demand scene, remove other alts so the exchange will only focus on bitcoin trades.

But this is impossible. So better forget about it. Smiley
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:50:42 PM

What can we do to make it only rise and never fall? I have been meaning to have this question answered.
i think we can't do anything with bitcoin price,people who have so many bitcoin can easy to make bitcoin price unstable,maybe the only way to make bitcoin price never fall is regulate bitcoin,and make it not decentralized anymore,but it will not happen so far.
ebookscreator

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:51:23 PM

Well we know its always depends in demands and supply if you just want to rise and there's no fall why don't you try to buy bitcoin every time around 200 btc a day i think you can control the price and the price will continous increasing..

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
PakistanHockeyfan (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:51:57 PM

Definitively not advertising like TV ads and so on, it must be mouth to mouth advertising wih very well, secure and reliably working payment method, not speculative get rich advertising.

With hardware wallets you can already get the most secure payment method today beating CC, paypal, online banking - far better than 2fa with phone or email. Reliability needs more confidence transactions get confirmed in timely fashion which become problem currently, but scaling is in the work.

But biggest point using Bitcoin is no else can confiscate your funds, if you ever received paypal money and later the ballance was removed becuse it come from stollen account you know what Im talking about, the same can happen at your bank account, but not with Bitcoin.
I don't know how effective the speaking to friends about Bitcoin situation would be as it would only advertise to a couple thousands of people a year. It's evident that we would need to find a way to really effect large groups of people with Bitcoin and not just a few. Bitcoin should have been a higher price than it is right now but because nobody has ever really advertised the project, it's not 100% off the ground and that's what I think should be understood.
PakistanHockeyfan (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:53:53 PM

Aside from the demand scene, remove other alts so the exchange will only focus on bitcoin trades.

But this is impossible. So better forget about it. Smiley
It is possible. We just need to really focus instead of just giving up before we've even tried. This thread is for brainstorming behind the idea and I do strongly believe if you're just going to say it can't be done then perhaps not even mentioning anything would be accepted. If you give a more detailed explanation, we can break it down from there and see what can be done.
PakistanHockeyfan (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:57:25 PM

Well we know its always depends in demands and supply if you just want to rise and there's no fall why don't you try to buy bitcoin every time around 200 btc a day i think you can control the price and the price will continous increasing..
I am starting to realize that it just might be a little bit more complicated than that but do you mind possibly giving some more incite? I do believe you're onto something here. We just need to break it down and understand each element better to really focus and make it reality.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:57:59 PM

What can we do to make it only rise and never fall? I have been meaning to have this question answered.

It's simple question but there is no simple answer.
It's simple math. If more people buying price will go up.
If more people sell, price will go down.
The same rules as in the real market.
What can we do to make it only rise and never fall?
It's impossible, sorry about that.
Only what we can do is to promote Bitcoin to the public and merchants, as much as we can.
We should also educate people about benefits of using BTC.
When enough people start using bitcoin, merchants will also start accepting BTC and eventually we will become mainstream.
When this happens, BTC price will raise a lot and bring substantial profit to us Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:04:12 PM

If there is a way to Stop growing and not getting old ,there should have been a way to make bitcoin only grow and never fall.My point is,if the bitcoin never falls,everybody will buy it as an asset right ? Why wouldn't they ? Sure I'll buy a few today and sell it at a much higher price day after .Matter of facts,bitcoins are limited in number.Moreover ,how would it successfully make its mark in the commercial market,if its not seen as an asset like Gold/Estate/Shares.
BirtRenaldsFan

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:16:51 PM

I don't know if this idea you have is all that possible. You can't control each and every single Bitcoin adopter unless you came up with some kind of mechanism within the entire blockchain so that people can only purchase bitcoins at a certain date. I don't think a software like that is even possible but this idea does quite interest me. I'll definitely be watching this topic for a bit.
bakingbad

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:22:49 PM

to be honest i believe that it is actually impossible to make bitcoin price only rise and never fall because people would only make money then

if we actually want to make this happen then we have to make people just buy bitcoins and never sell it
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: