Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:29:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make bitcoin's price only RISE and never FALL?  (Read 4791 times)
BirtRenaldsFan

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:23:26 PM

If there is a way to Stop growing and not getting old ,there should have been a way to make bitcoin only grow and never fall.My point is,if the bitcoin never falls,everybody will buy it as an asset right ? Why wouldn't they ? Sure I'll buy a few today and sell it at a much higher price day after .Matter of facts,bitcoins are limited in number.Moreover ,how would it successfully make its mark in the commercial market,if its not seen as an asset like Gold/Estate/Shares.
Those would be humans. This is technology. Although, the comparison you just made is actually in some kind of relation towards each other. Robots and such are designed based off of the human anatomy. If we really want it to grow, why not starting off small? What makes humans grow?

Take that, and run from there I think. Smiley
BirtRenaldsFan

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:25:25 PM

to be honest i believe that it is actually impossible to make bitcoin price only rise and never fall because people would only make money then

if we actually want to make this happen then we have to make people just buy bitcoins and never sell it
There has to be a set time to sell and a set time to buy. Another user made an ingenius point that humans can grow, so technologically based things should also grow.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:28:33 PM

Those would be humans. This is technology. Although, the comparison you just made is actually in some kind of relation towards each other. Robots and such are designed based off of the human anatomy. If we really want it to grow, why not starting off small? What makes humans grow?

That was  vague example but if you understood the underlying principle behind it,it was meant to convey a brighter meaning.The growth is not under our control or it is must for world to turn around.If the market prices don't rise,demand won't increase,people won't work anymore everybody will be rich ,no one would offer any services.Hence the fall and growth are basic necessities for survival of any digital asset in the market.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 05:30:06 PM

We actually can't do that and aslo it's so useless. Firstly people holding bitcoins for price increase and buying bitcoins when price is low. Secondly price depends on fiat anyway.

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:33:02 PM

i guess there is no such things and that's impossible also people will like if prices fall for a while because they can buy and will sell their bitcoin when prices rise up
BirtRenaldsFan

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:40:09 PM

That was  vague example but if you understood the underlying principle behind it,it was meant to convey a brighter meaning.The growth is not under our control or it is must for world to turn around.If the market prices don't rise,demand won't increase,people won't work anymore everybody will be rich ,no one would offer any services.Hence the fall and growth are basic necessities for survival of any digital asset in the market.
But people would need to work to make homes, food, find good water sources, electricity, and so on. I realize that much. What I'm trying to say is that I personally would enjoy a basic timed method in selling and buying.
BirtRenaldsFan

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:43:47 PM

We actually can't do that and aslo it's so useless. Firstly people holding bitcoins for price increase and buying bitcoins when price is low. Secondly price depends on fiat anyway.
i guess there is no such things and that's impossible also people will like if prices fall for a while because they can buy and will sell their bitcoin when prices rise up
Of course people would like it when the price falls. This way, people can buy it at lower prices to actually be a part of the cryptocurrency. What I'm trying to say is that it actually would be nice if we could locate a way to buy and sell effectively and not have to let it be such a gamble. How would you feel if you had $500 being held then all of a sudden you had only $359? It's tragic and rather concerning.
btcltccoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:32:46 PM

Hi,  thats something which is not possible. The price of a currency cannot always go up and never drops. Bitcoin price may go up sometimes and then down but the thing that can be controlled is that we dont let it drop too low. The balance between demand and supply can ensure this.
BirtRenaldsFan

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:36:29 PM

Hi,  thats something which is not possible. The price of a currency cannot always go up and never drops. Bitcoin price may go up sometimes and then down but the thing that can be controlled is that we dont let it drop too low. The balance between demand and supply can ensure this.
I say dropping is fine as long as it is not too low as you mentioned. I think that's what we're looking for in this thread.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:44:57 PM

Real investors re incredibly patient. You just need to find a way to deal with BTC volatility and not to check exchanges 50 times a day whenever you see a red candle. Don't cry, be a man. Smiley

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:56:30 PM

First at all we should need a lot of luck with the halving and the bitcoin itself and its future so that is the first point.
Another thing what needs to get done is that the bitcoin need to be a real currency so it has to be spread globally so everyone knows it.
PakistanHockeyfan (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:38:30 AM

I say dropping is fine as long as it is not too low as you mentioned. I think that's what we're looking for in this thread.
My thoughts exactly. I know I came off as if I always wanted it to grow. But let's be realistic, that could never happen. What I meant to say was that I want it to grow more often.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:51:20 AM

it is when pigs fly to achieve only rise.
look, bitcoin had been dropping majorly once(like mt gox incident), even for now, the price of bitcoin is still often dropping. Huh

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
PakistanHockeyfan (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:55:48 AM

look, bitcoin had been dropping majorly once(like mt gox incident), even for now, the price of bitcoin is still often dropping. Huh
Well, it's surely not entirely impossible. People thought crypto was also impossible in general but that was clearly proven highly incorrect. My point here that I'm trying to convey is that if we just take a moment to really think this through, we can eventually come up with an effective solution.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 03:21:43 AM

Well, it's surely not entirely impossible. People thought crypto was also impossible in general but that was clearly proven highly incorrect. My point here that I'm trying to convey is that if we just take a moment to really think this through, we can eventually come up with an effective solution.

Well if you can get people to stop selling for a long time that would it, although of course, that would just be temporary. IMO there's nothing we can do about it, it's a fundamental market force.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:04:12 PM

to be honest i believe that it is actually impossible to make bitcoin price only rise and never fall because people would only make money then

if we actually want to make this happen then we have to make people just buy bitcoins and never sell it

It is impossible for the bitcoin price rise every day and does not drop in a single day. But if we restrict the weekly rise, it will not drop monthly.
UngratefulTony

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:07:00 AM

It is impossible for the bitcoin price rise every day and does not drop in a single day. But if we restrict the weekly rise, it will not drop monthly.

^ I'm with this guy, sounds like the deep pocketed sort, together, we will restrict the weekly rise, and it will not drop monthly.
zaph3t

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 02:14:54 AM

The only Solution to make Bitcoin go up in price with few sells is to turn over POS protocol so that way a lot of people will be
holding and the network will be very secure. Just saying

xxxDD

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:37:38 AM

If btc is ROM,
It will be another **** yovi Smiley
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 04:30:35 AM

Agreed, price rise without fall is not at all possible and it looks opposite to the technology. If this happens the methods of earning will probably get deleted. No real-time profit can be made by users.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████