Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:22:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexus BTCx100  (Read 1083 times)
N3WB1E001 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:10:20 AM

Hello,

I came across a site that most people say it pays. But I'm not ready to invest in it just yet. Has anyone here has invest or going to invest in this site?
If so plz let me know that does it pay as they say?

http://nexusbtcx100.com/
DarkAssassin267

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:32:52 AM

Yes. I invested in that site few days ago and it paid me back too. But be cautious, most likely it is a scam. They pay at first and when they have enough investors they slip away quickly with your money.

**Even if I got paid, don't rush to conclusions and deposit there all your btc. If you are desperate only invest the minimum amount and see for yourself. Or wait till another member who has invested recommend it.**
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 04:13:39 PM

Yes. I invested in that site few days ago and it paid me back too. But be cautious, most likely it is a scam. They pay at first and when they have enough investors they slip away quickly with your money.

**Even if I got paid, don't rush to conclusions and deposit there all your btc. If you are desperate only invest the minimum amount and see for yourself. Or wait till another member who has invested recommend it.**
Your kidding, right? How much did you invest?

Hello,

I came across a site that most people say it pays. But I'm not ready to invest in it just yet. Has anyone here has invest or going to invest in this site?

This site screams scam. Have you tried reading it? They claim they found an flaw in the bitcoin system, and they need your money to help them get more bitcoin faster because they don't have enough. If you could actually multiply your bitcoin by 100, why would you bother opening up a service? Lets say you started with 0.01BTC. The next day you would have 1BTC, then 100BTC the next, and so on. Why would you need investors? They might have a page with payments, but those are probably just random txs. They don't provide proof of the actual deposit. Why? There isn't an actual deposit.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
DarkAssassin267

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:10:17 PM

Hello,

This site screams scam. Have you tried reading it? They claim they found an flaw in the bitcoin system, and they need your money to help them get more bitcoin faster because they don't have enough. If you could actually multiply your bitcoin by 100, why would you bother opening up a service? Lets say you started with 0.01BTC. The next day you would have 1BTC, then 100BTC the next, and so on. Why would you need investors? They might have a page with payments, but those are probably just random txs. They don't provide proof of the actual deposit. Why? There isn't an actual deposit.

Yes, I agree with you. And no, I'm not kidding. I invested 0.7 btc and got 70 btc.

P.S.:- **But I'm broke now.** I now have 0.00 btc.. I spent it all.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 01:18:57 PM

Pfft are you serious? No one will bite your bait mate.
Lock this thread.

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 11:08:13 PM

Hello,

Yes, I agree with you. And no, I'm not kidding. I invested 0.7 btc and got 70 btc.

Proof or it didn't happen. You must be a complete idiot to invest in that obvious scam, or more likely a sockpuppet of the ponzi owner. A 2x multiplier might be able to sustain for a few days, but a 100 multiplier? The ponzi would collapse so fast, and the person running it wouldn't make any profit other then running before the payment date.

Pfft are you serious? No one will bite your bait mate.
Lock this thread.

Agreed. OP should lock this thread.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
DarkAssassin267

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:24:09 AM

I agree. They pay for the first few days and escape with our money...
N3WB1E001 (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:42:18 AM

Yeah. It pays. Maybe you guys are wrong about this site. Just deposit the minimum amount and try for yourselves...
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:51:06 AM

Yeah. It pays. Maybe you guys are wrong about this site. Just deposit the minimum amount and try for yourselves...

Nice try promoting your scam site dude. Only the dumbest of the dumbfcks would invest in this site.
opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:11:41 AM

Hello,

You are so full of it!!!

You would need to be a complete moron to blow 70 btc.

I smell BS

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:14:25 AM

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:18:03 AM

ADDED TO THE LIST

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1339672.msg13665221#msg13665221

IGNORE THIS THREAD!!!

Hajeba

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:07:16 PM

Wow 0.1 and get 10 btc ? Overnight rich no please. If its true, i dont even need to work now.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:10:32 PM

Welcome to Nexus BTCx100!!!
Every transaction is uniquely identified by the wallet details which you use for the deposit.

Desposit your bitcoins today and multiply them x100 within 24 hours.

Deposit 0.1 - 0.9 BTC, and get 10 - 90 BTC in 24 hours.

Deposit 1 or more BTC, and get 100+ BTC in 20 hours.

Minimum deposit amount is 0.1 BTC.

New Offer:- Invest 1 or more bitcoins and multiply it by 200

Ex - Invest 1 BTC and get 200 BTC

PURE SCAM, DONT INVEST.

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:27:43 AM

This site looks familiar.  Shocked
Invest 1 BTC and get 200 BTC. Wow! Just WOW!  Shocked Your don't need to work if you have that
much BTC after investing there xD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: