Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:16:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't do evil?  (Read 703 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:49:41 PM

http://www.cnet.com/news/google-closes-3-2-billion-purchase-of-nest/

Google has closed the books on its $3.2 billion purchase of Nest Labs.

In a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, the search giant said that the deal closed on February 7. Last month, Google revealed that it would acquire the maker of the Learning Thermostat and the Protect smoke and carbon monoxide detector as part of its goal to make its mark in smart-home systems.

Yes, this is old news, but how the hell does an entity - Google - known mostly as a search engine later get into the smartphone business, then needs to know about your thermostat setting... oh, and have the ability to turn off your smoke detector since obviously you won't need it since away from home while riding in their driverless car? <that, even though Google didn't know that "driverless" is a word, thus I had to Google it to make sure, giving them an opportunity to make bank off my search from their advertisers - fuckin' genius! (them, not me  Cry)>
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:28:04 AM

They went nuts man..
i still recall like it was yesterday how they were just a small university project
that was composed of a single web page with a search box and a few spiders.
I think they bought it for a Billion dollars ..the previous owner kid was pretty happy. hahahah

Now they bought the rights to a company for a thermostat and smoke detector for far more ? LOL

They get their mitt's into everything.
They probably already know whether we all are left handed or right handed when we masturbate
or.. if we use both hands.  Cool

I use some of their stuff sparingly because it's good but i am no fan of theirs.
I am still pissed right off they cancelled the Custom Home page feature.
I also have to use a couple scripts to get rid of the search preview bullshit & put cache'd links buttons back.
At least i had to when i installed the GreaseMonkey scripts way back. (not sure i still need them or what)

I clicked on this topic not sure what to expect.. some meme ?
meme being by definition info that goes viral etc.. like Knocking on a door for example.
I had seen this phrase out in the wild a bit lately though.
And a coin called "EvilCoin" with the phrase "Always do evil"

It's about Moderation Wink

If your a christian then just ignore my blasphemy from a confessed sinner
(i used a condom once & did not repent & beg god for forgiveness) = I will be going to hell according to Vatican / Pope.

Is Google evil in a way ? Maybe!

Once i got my self tying Nike shoes I want the Google Ass-Wiping Bot..

FUD first & ask questions later™
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 8288

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:56:17 AM

No need to wait for google - it's already here!

Wash&dry if only they accepted Bitcoin Wink
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 08:16:21 PM

Quasi-related: Creative Control Official Teaser 1 (2015) - Drama Movie HD
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:17:10 AM

Wow.  At 65 years old he's still a practising attorney?!  I'd be thinking about retirement at that age.
Ashwell John

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:52:57 AM

You'll leave yourself from all kind of jobs after retirement?

xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:28:48 AM

You'll leave yourself from all kind of jobs after retirement?

I'd prolly avoid the boob job.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:57:18 AM

Wow.  At 65 years old he's still a practising attorney?!  I'd be thinking about retirement at that age.

I know of a 74-year-old man who's sick that's still working in a distribution facility just to make ends meet. His bosses continue to push him harder and harder so that he would quit so they won't have to pay him unemployment insurance. He's been with the company for over 40 years. It's a big company (nonunion) with plans to build many plants west of the Mississippi.
tonguetides

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:58:52 AM

A single sin already gives u a ticket to hell, so why not make millions and comedown here a legend.
   -Satan
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:33:18 AM

I know of a 74-year-old man who's sick that's still working in a distribution facility just to make ends meet. His bosses continue to push him harder and harder so that he would quit so they won't have to pay him unemployment insurance. He's been with the company for over 40 years. It's a big company (nonunion) with plans to build many plants west of the Mississippi.

That is evil.  I saw a documentary on distribution facilities which was pretty disturbing - they don't care about their employees and they use lots of undocumented workers contracted through agencies.
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:34:21 AM

A single sin already gives u a ticket to hell, so why not make millions and comedown here a legend.
   -Satan

Morality.

- me
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:40:15 AM

-Satan

I will brown nose him with some favors i collected..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1406511.0

Little do those guy in that topic know i NOW possess their soul. (they sold it to me in a binding agreement)

Even Gleb Gamow was in my list.
hmmm..
Maybe i can get more souls and actually rival Satan for most souls and take over hell ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 03:38:20 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2016, 11:49:43 AM by xhomerx10

-Satan

I will brown nose him with some favors i collected..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1406511.0

Little do those guy in that topic know i NOW possess their soul. (they sold it to me in a binding agreement)

Even Gleb Gamow was in my list.
hmmm..
Maybe i can get more souls and actually rival Satan for most souls and take over hell ?

That's funny (possibly not for those whose souls you possess though).  So you own three souls or have you been more active with SatanBucks?  What's the wallet called a sarcophagus?  More importantly, are they mineable?  I can think of a few individuals in need of a soul.

Misbah AK

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:47:37 AM

Dont do evil to everyone or either with your self.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: