Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:19:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208174 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YRFCHIPOJNP

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:00:16 PM

I want my money back scammers. Lets make petition or smth to beat money out of them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:34:06 PM

I want my money back scammers. Lets make petition or smth to beat money out of them.
Find some lawyers...
valkirmore

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:52:44 PM

I knew something was fishy when they posted that fake crap about the ddos attacks. What I still don't get is, if Daily has scammed us, why the frig does he keep coming back to post stupid updates about nothing?  Is it like a game to him? Does he think its funny to drag everyone along? I'm really perplexed.
templebar

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:31:51 PM

You guys were warned about this shady deal....but nobody listened to me then.
Black Mamba

Activity: 656

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:39:33 PM

The End !

GBT / BTC Last: 0.00000347 24High: 0.00000348 24Low: 0.00000242 24V: 0.02 BTC  Kiss

https://yobit.net/en/trade/GBT/BTC

Hmm..   Roll Eyes
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:20:37 PM

I would just like to say the following:

I know a few people that are the whales in this coin (they own quite a bit over 10%+ of the coin supply). Since I am involved in a few other business deals with them, it indirectly affects my business if GBT does poorly (as they lose value on their investment). Because of this, I made the following offer to the GBT Dev team (which was rejected):

1. The MoneyPot team takes over development/hosting/marketing for Gamebet. This would be a boon for Gamebet, as MoneyPot already has over 20k registered users. MoneyPot would not only honor the obligation to all token holders, but increase profit share for token holders from 10%, to 25%.
2. Current development team gets to keep 70BTC from the dev fund. The remaining dev fund+GBT supply held by the dev team is handed over to MoneyPot to finance the continuation of this project.

Best of luck to holders of this token.
IOTUSA

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:48:05 PM

I know a few people that are the whales in this coin (they own quite a bit over 10%+ of the coin supply). Since I am involved in a few other business deals with them, it indirectly affects my business if GBT does poorly (as they lose value on their investment). Because of this, I made the following offer to the GBT Dev team (which was rejected):

1. The MoneyPot team takes over development/hosting/marketing for Gamebet. This would be a boon for Gamebet, as MoneyPot already has over 20k registered users. MoneyPot would not only honor the obligation to all token holders, but increase profit share for token holders from 10%, to 25%.
2. Current development team gets to keep 70BTC from the dev fund. The remaining dev fund+GBT supply held by the dev team is handed over to MoneyPot to finance the continuation of this project.

I generally support Acoin in this (as owner of 10%+ of the tokens). A few weeks I would not have, but it seems the current team is not handling the assets in any form of way that is professional or worthy of the potential. I don't think Moto was trying to pull a fast one, but rather that his partners are either incompetent or just in over their head.

I think the 70 BTC should be considered exceptionally generous. I would rather see a full refund of remaining ICO funds, but I also think that moneypot integration could be exceptionally profitable and a huge step forward.

I would require the remaining GBT (dev team. sic) be turned over to the new owner as a way of offering liquidity, and I would personally also be available as a resource for the new owner.

As much as don't like the development you just can't have June 1st as launch date, and still not have clear communication a month later. I think the concept is a great idea, I have no ill feelings towards the team in general but you simply can't mismanage communication and deadlines this badly.

As a 'middle of the road' I see the team pushing updates immediately, and working with Acoin on moneypot integration asap. It's clear that we need customers/users asap and that confidence is at an all time low.

If the team disagrees with this, they are welcome to buy back my tokens at ICO price. If not, I'll take my chances with someone who has a proven track record of building a profitable business if no immediate updates are done to website (platform) and a clear communication channel is opened.

Bisquick

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:57:52 PM

So all this time that you were spreading FUD, your plan was a hostile takeover?
IOTUSA

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:59:27 PM

I'm not sure you understand, at this point Acoin is throwing the project a lifeline since no updates other than Jadesnail has appeared. I own over 10% of all tokens, at ICO price and support Acoin since he has a proven track record and access to a network of active bettors through moneypot.

I personally have everything to lose by devaluing the tokens and think the 70 BTC to the dev team is actually too generous.

Bisquick

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:03:09 AM

I'm not sure you understand, at this point Acoin is throwing the project a lifeline since no updates other than Jadesnail has appeared. I own over 10% of all tokens, at ICO price and support Acoin since he has a proven track record and access to a network of active bettors through moneypot.

I understand that, but he has been bashing this project from the beginning, way before we knew the developers were incompetent.  But, Hey, I'm all for it if it gives us a second chance at success. 
IOTUSA

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:08:15 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2016, 12:18:44 AM by IOTUSA

I understand that, but he has been bashing this project from the beginning, way before we knew the developers were incompetent.  But, Hey, I'm all for it if it gives us a second chance at success.  

That's my stance. I don't really think the devs 'meant' to screw it up, and I have had personal conversations with them. I just don't know why it has taken over 3 weeks from 'relaunch' to move on redesign, marketing. etc.

I also don't see this as a hostile takeover since it's publicly posted. I somewhat doubt that the team will accept but I would love to see some form of cooperation since moneypot is a great liquidity and player platform.

I just hope for a constructive conversation regarding the future, and I hope dailymodo gets rid of the project members that have led to this situation.

I also make myself available for the remaining team to move forward with the project, so feel free to PM me or contact me via the email the team already has.

A clear alternative is for the team to buy back the tokens at (or close to) ICO levels with the remaining funds. Restructure management and find new confidence and I would be happy to support the new team.

TLDR: We need immediate communication from the remaining team regarding the future of Gamemebet

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:15:17 AM

I understand that, but he has been bashing this project from the beginning, way before we knew the developers were incompetent.  But, Hey, I'm all for it if it gives us a second chance at success. 

If you were an actual investor, you'd have picked up on the many red flags early on. That said, the goal at this point isn't to destroy GBT, but rather create a solution that benefits its users, the owners (which are now a month into a broken project with no word as to what's even happening), and bring it back to life. The past warnings were all justified, explained, etc. But that's not the point. The past is the past. Let's look at the future.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:16:02 AM

Not quite. I never spread FUD, I said this was a bad investment. The risk vs reward was ridiculous ($1MM valuation for no traction). I am working with IOTUSA on another project at the moment, and I am offering this as a way to save the project (and try and keep his capital intact). If his investment does well, it means he is in a better position --> my other project with him as a higher chance of success.

But yes, you can call this a hostile takeover. I offered the deal privately and it was rejected, which is why I am taking it public now.
IOTUSA

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:21:21 AM

I understand that, but he has been bashing this project from the beginning, way before we knew the developers were incompetent.  But, Hey, I'm all for it if it gives us a second chance at success.  

If you were an actual investor, you'd have picked up on the many red flags early on. That said, the goal at this point isn't to destroy GBT, but rather create a solution that benefits its users, the owners (which are now a month into a broken project with no word as to what's even happening), and bring it back to life. The past warnings were all justified, explained, etc. But that's not the point. The past is the past. Let's look at the future.

100% agree. And if someone has doubts I will happily provide proof of my 10%+ ownership that is currently about 80% down. I am not possibly supporting a takeover for any other reason than resurrecting the value of Gamebet and our tokens. Yes, i have a relationship with Acoin from other ventures but I also have had no knowledge of any bid on Gamebet before it became publicly known.

I am of the opinion that integration with moneypot, and/or a takeover is in my best interest. The developers are welcome to state their opinion or suggest alternative options but at this point I feel that a lot of confidence is spent.

cryptedxypher

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 01:55:19 AM

Hello,

I had initially stated I will not be posting here any further to avoid drama but under the given circumstance I'd like to come through and express support.
While I hold nothing to profit from a deal of this nature going through it ensures the best interest of a few investors I highly respect
The proposed deal ensures the best interest of the share holders while ensuring the founders walk away with over 200 Btc in profit  - roughly 100k for 2 months of work.
Given the way the project was dealt with in the last few weeks I can't help but stress on how this is a very strategic approach that can leave everyone a winner.

I am willing to

1. Rally support from some of the early investors to say aye to this proposal. The nature of the deal gives them instant access to 2.5x the profit and an actual team with a proven record.
2. Volunteer from a secondary level IF - the new team takes over. I would want nothing to do with cryptodev or dailymodo professionally. I spoke a fair amount with the acquiree  and IOTUSA in the past and believe they are working in the best interest of the share holders. Jadesnail - another large scale investor quit yesterday and then there's Travelsasia who has also felt burnt. Together their investment is in the 60+ Bitcoin range and they deserve better.

I urge the founders to leave their ego aside and think realistically if saying nay to the deal makes any sense.
Given the fashion with which you've deal with the project and its community over the last few weeks this deal makes a lot of sense. Additionally, it goes on to the hands of those that are capable of actually taking care of it. They have an existing, actual user base of 20,000 Users and a pool of hundreds of Bitcoins. If you can't see the opportunity here, may God bless your souls.

I do not see this as a hostile take over seeing as to how all of this has been in the open.
The only reason I see this deal for not going through is if the Devs no longer have access to the 70 Btc, which in itself would spell another story naturally.

Disclosure : I do not profit from any of this and do not have any underlying agreement with any of the parties involved.  This statement is purely out of interest in the recent developments.

Regards
IOTUSA

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:05:52 AM

Not quite. I never spread FUD, I said this was a bad investment. The risk vs reward was ridiculous ($1MM valuation for no traction). I am working with IOTUSA on another project at the moment, and I am offering this as a way to save the project (and try and keep his capital intact). If his investment does well, it means he is in a better position --> my other project with him as a higher chance of success.

But yes, you can call this a hostile takeover. I offered the deal privately and it was rejected, which is why I am taking it public now.

email or message here if the Skype conversation happens. I'm making dinner.

kenw2

Activity: 344

Feed me btc ^

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:17:37 AM

For the love of God please moneypot take over!!!  Cry
cryptedxypher

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:27:34 AM

For the love of God please moneypot take over!!!  Cry

From what  I learned Moneypot taking over would be contingent on atleast 200 BTC still being with the founding team.
If not, an accounting sheet that explains where the funds went.
Additionally the others would have to agree to the deal and be willing to move on to other things.
As of now DM did mention he is assisting a few other projects so this does look like a fair exit to him.

Its funny to realize no official statement from the org in light of such a huge proposition.
ReamDe

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:32:22 AM

I have a better idea. Let's crowdfund a hitman who would find Daily, cut of his fingers and spread the remaining ico funds to coin holders -- at least half of them. It should be better investment than holding this shit.

Also other basement dwellers would think twice before staarting an ico project.
4emily

Activity: 577

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:35:27 AM

So, it seems that the fat lady hasn't sung yet - let's hope commercial common sense prevails and a deal is done to allow this project to go forward.
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: