Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:24:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208170 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:16:18 PM

Hi guys, have been out of crypto for a while, nice. Sad to see the price at current levels but I understand as I also feel that it will be a long time before the GBT will actually generate some noteworthy rewards. Anyway, I was wondering how things are going with the Steam codes, did I miss something?

Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:24:59 PM

Here you go.

Hey guys, here with a small update.

Steam Cards
If you have not received your steam card(s) within the next 24 hours, please reach out to us via business@gamebet.gg - Preferably email us from the same email you used to invest with. If this is not possible, please include some alternative form of identity (i.e. a transaction id you used to invest, steam id, etc).

GBT Price and Dev-fund
As you know, there’s been a lot of frantic discussions lately about the price and the dump that happened yesterday. People have speculated that it was (the developers) behind the dump and we understand why this is the case. For this reason, here are the two dev-fund addresses. Please note the reason 1,000,000 GBT is not held in total is because the remainder was distributed across nodes to in the begining to secure the network. There are however of course expenditures in regards to paying for certain bounties like translations. We will look to publish a transparency log on how the dev-fund is spent in the future on the new site. This will include time/date, amount, and reason for the expenditure.

The following are two addresses that we own the signed message is the address above.

GPfuRYus9NtQ1FMSfKh7GE2jnabqvMnNBa
Code:
H7aYEwkpEcz6CsBYRLMQvf07YOSFmzgIRDAMlGaqCCgmBigekReD4NGbrPk+N9iNBj8O8+jCRbUMfCYX4U55RA0=

Ggg3m8RPwN5Hews1jQhnX4j6Zm4UQ3NnB1
Code:
IA1DZir/CU+I0YsC88gj9/+BJLT8Gka7QK5cdgMZwWoaI5n81hYa3Wijc4mJVCZ8il34Q1GAWO6qkCrWLlwKy40=

Marketing
We’ve begun in depth discussions about market strategy and our approach to this. We will be looking to release bits of information about this after the new UI is released and we are ready to begin our marketing campaign.

Thank you for your continued support and confidence in our team. We assure users that there should be some pleasant results at the end of our first cycle of marketing which will begin shortly after we complete integration of the new user interface.
dannyman

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:28:23 PM

I find the current popular idea that because the site is not earning massive amounts now the coin therefore has a low value. Funny cause almost every alt coin has a value based on hoped for predicted earnings later.....How much does ETH make people? Or Maidsafe? care to give me their annual profits?

The fact is all coins are based on speculation of FUTURE potential, personally I find the potential of Gamebet rock solid especially compared to may projects that simply haven't proven themselves of having any real demand. I also wonder if people think once the site makes a decent profit they will be able to wait and buy the coins then.....lol I imagine the person who monkey hammered the price down the other day is trying to own a significant amount of GBT.
jman887854

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:31:46 PM

I find the current popular idea that because the site is not earning massive amounts now the coin therefore has a low value. Funny cause almost every alt coin has a value based on hoped for predicted earnings later.....How much does ETH make people? Or Maidsafe? care to give me their annual profits?

The fact is all coins are based on speculation of FUTURE potential, personally I find the potential of Gamebet rock solid especially compared to may projects that simply haven't proven themselves of having any real demand. I also wonder if people think once the site makes a decent profit they will be able to wait and buy the coins then.....lol I imagine the person who monkey hammered the price down the other day is trying to own a significant amount of GBT.

I was thinking the exact same thing.
oOxenonOo

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:33:14 PM

whole day there are only 2 sells under 1000sat, total less then 3k GBTs, think we start moving up!

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK! Lisk Site
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:58:48 PM

When the new UI?
Relaxedsense

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:01:04 PM

The thing is Eth is used for a lot more, GBT is only there to share potential profit no other use.
Relaxedsense

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:01:26 PM

Here you go.

Hey guys, here with a small update.

Steam Cards
If you have not received your steam card(s) within the next 24 hours, please reach out to us via business@gamebet.gg - Preferably email us from the same email you used to invest with. If this is not possible, please include some alternative form of identity (i.e. a transaction id you used to invest, steam id, etc).

GBT Price and Dev-fund
As you know, there’s been a lot of frantic discussions lately about the price and the dump that happened yesterday. People have speculated that it was (the developers) behind the dump and we understand why this is the case. For this reason, here are the two dev-fund addresses. Please note the reason 1,000,000 GBT is not held in total is because the remainder was distributed across nodes to in the begining to secure the network. There are however of course expenditures in regards to paying for certain bounties like translations. We will look to publish a transparency log on how the dev-fund is spent in the future on the new site. This will include time/date, amount, and reason for the expenditure.

The following are two addresses that we own the signed message is the address above.

GPfuRYus9NtQ1FMSfKh7GE2jnabqvMnNBa
Code:
H7aYEwkpEcz6CsBYRLMQvf07YOSFmzgIRDAMlGaqCCgmBigekReD4NGbrPk+N9iNBj8O8+jCRbUMfCYX4U55RA0=

Ggg3m8RPwN5Hews1jQhnX4j6Zm4UQ3NnB1
Code:
IA1DZir/CU+I0YsC88gj9/+BJLT8Gka7QK5cdgMZwWoaI5n81hYa3Wijc4mJVCZ8il34Q1GAWO6qkCrWLlwKy40=

Marketing
We’ve begun in depth discussions about market strategy and our approach to this. We will be looking to release bits of information about this after the new UI is released and we are ready to begin our marketing campaign.

Thank you for your continued support and confidence in our team. We assure users that there should be some pleasant results at the end of our first cycle of marketing which will begin shortly after we complete integration of the new user interface.

Thanks!
dannyman

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:02:08 PM

The thing is Eth is used for a lot more, GBT is only there to share potential profit no other use.

Potentially used, no one is really using eth now. The price is 99% speculation on future hopes right now. fact.
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 03:55:05 PM

Great seeing the Devs communicating with the community and continuing their good work. WELL DONE! :-)

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Grahnite

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:08:17 PM

How long does it take to stake rewards? I have a measly 2350 GBT in my wallet. This morning, it said 1 day. During the day I added another 150, and now it says 2 days - *sad panda*

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Mikers

Activity: 187
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:40:40 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2016, 05:18:34 PM by Mikers

Our friend philakone popped up on discord today, saying this:

how are those coins on GBT? 😃 enjoy your 1.4 BTC volume?
keep up that protection on gamebet.gg. you'll need it this weekend

So I'm guessing he is gonna try to induce a panic and try to dump the price again.
Don't know about you, but I'm gonna set up some orders. In case he is going to shower us with money again  Grin
Grahnite

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:31:15 PM

So I'm guessing he is gonna try to induce a panic and try to dump the price again.
Don't know about you, but I'm gonna set up some orders. In case he is going to shower us with money again  Grin

Does he have enough BTC to manipulate the price? A dump will just result in the price rising again - just like it did after the last dump..

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Mokuton

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:33:01 PM

thanks for the tip! i put up a bunch of btc orders just in case we get free money lol  Grin
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:47:44 PM

How long does it take to stake rewards? I have a measly 2350 GBT in my wallet. This morning, it said 1 day. During the day I added another 150, and now it says 2 days - *sad panda*
It just keeps jumping aroun'  Cheesy
Same for me here it has been staking all night then it goes back to 2  Angry without nothing receive in staking. It is a waste of time.

Sell me your coins! Grahnite  Grin

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Grahnite

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:19:43 PM

Sell me your coins! Grahnite  Grin

HAHAHA!!! Never! Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
IluhaHA

Activity: 183
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:30:16 PM

thanks for the tip! i put up a bunch of btc orders just in case we get free money lol  Grin

me too this guy is crazy lol
Bisquick

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:43:10 PM

@Grahnite  you can change your sig now  Cheesy 

i even added my referral to mine.
taurados

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:01:26 PM

Wrote with c-cex Support why Not added yet answer was :"Currently we are waiting for instructions from developers. They did not contact us by now."
So Developer get your Ass up
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:26:42 PM

Wrote with c-cex Support why Not added yet answer was :"Currently we are waiting for instructions from developers. They did not contact us by now."
So Developer get your Ass up
'
Instructions from developers? what instruction could they need. it won the vote, the source is in the op so add the coin already.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: