Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:13:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208176 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:53:23 AM

I dont care about a takeover and I dont care about anything but getting to sell my coins above 1100 satoshi.
 Cry
You still have the chance to get out before it hit 1 sat  Cheesy

Dont fuk with me. A take over can happen and change this bad situation. Im even considering buying more at these cheap prices once I hear a real take over is underway.
For a takeover DM has to hand over the ICO bitcoins to someone else.Dream on  Wink
ezview

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:57:34 AM

I dont care about a takeover and I dont care about anything but getting to sell my coins above 1100 satoshi.
 Cry
You still have the chance to get out before it hit 1 sat  Cheesy

Dont fuk with me. A take over can happen and change this bad situation. Im even considering buying more at these cheap prices once I hear a real take over is underway.
For a takeover DM has to hand over the ICO bitcoins to someone else.Dream on  Wink

I want a takeover!!!  Angry

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
ReamDe

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 08:11:28 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2016, 10:13:04 AM by ReamDe

Cry
You still have the chance to get out before it hit 1 sat  Cheesy

For a takeover DM has to hand over the ICO bitcoins to someone else.Dream on  Wink

I want a takeover!!!  Angry

You want soeone to bail out your bad desicion? Good luck with that.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:01:20 AM

just failed project trade shows how this coin being dump, the only hope of this is to be part of trollpayment and be pump from time to time but the project itself i have no hope.
oOxenonOo

Activity: 362

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:36:36 AM

Everything is fine  Grin

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK! Lisk Site
WayToGo

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:18:46 PM

Everything is fine  Grin

Dont waste electricity...
IOTUSA

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:17:07 PM

As far as my knowledge DM was not the reason the project is stalled but rather his violently unreliable project partners.

Ggddtt

Activity: 123
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:28:49 PM

Such fail

This is what you get when you throw money at promises

Just like all these other sham icos

Noone knows what they're doing and people giving them money hand over fist
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:06:35 AM

Such fail

So since this one is dead and buried, is it too late to get into waves or lisk? If I went into those when I heard about this I would be making a profit instead of following this dive bomb of an alt.
After all we are all here to make a profit and not just flush it down the toilet to some second rate hack that shows up promising the savior of all altcoins. Hah!  Roll Eyes

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
WayToGo

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:46:59 AM

Such fail

So since this one is dead and buried, is it too late to get into waves or lisk? If I went into those when I heard about this I would be making a profit instead of following this dive bomb of an alt.
After all we are all here to make a profit and not just flush it down the toilet to some second rate hack that shows up promising the savior of all altcoins. Hah!  Roll Eyes
Its a good time to get into WAVES and LISK.
I believe their prices are too cheap to get into.
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 03:00:44 AM

Such fail

After all we are all here to make a profit and not just flush it down the toilet to some second rate hack that shows up promising the savior of all altcoins. Hah!  Roll Eyes

or continue to keep a small stash of GBT. You can buy now for a small price...maybe just 10000 GBT will do. because i doubt nothing is going to happen. Eventually something will. GameBet can't keep quiet forever with the amount of BTC they have acquired. For now we can only keep track for any new info, week after week.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:47:43 AM

yes good idea mate as many investors still not informed that the coin already dump and buying it in a cheap price and try to sell it double wait for a no knowledge trader and begin to earn. Shocked

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WayToGo

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:39:02 AM

Such fail

After all we are all here to make a profit and not just flush it down the toilet to some second rate hack that shows up promising the savior of all altcoins. Hah!  Roll Eyes

or continue to keep a small stash of GBT. You can buy now for a small price...maybe just 10000 GBT will do. because i doubt nothing is going to happen. Eventually something will. GameBet can't keep quiet forever with the amount of BTC they have acquired. For now we can only keep track for any new info, week after week.
How are you planning to track gamebet, if they dont come back?
yoyoamigo

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 04:28:43 AM

Such fail

here, discord, twitter, steam, its website...that's about all i know  Cheesy

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

kenw2

Activity: 344

Feed me btc ^

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:47:22 AM

Everything is fine  Grin

Nice try
templebar

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:21:05 AM

Such fail

I am sure they will all be gone soon.
mortare

Activity: 765
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 06:42:31 AM

Such fail

Prety sure those nabs already got their lambo´s.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
yoyoamigo

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 12:42:39 PM

Such fail

Prety sure those nabs already got their lambo´s.

when was the last time we heard from any of them? was it 16th june 2016?

TagBot

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:29:30 PM

The project is dead? Who can resurrect it? Make a new version GBT V2? Huh Huh Huh
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:35:26 PM

The project is dead? Who can resurrect it? Make a new version GBT V2? Huh Huh Huh

It makes no sense to do a takeover. The attraction is not in the wallet or name but in the IP behind it. A takeover will just produce a coin and a working chain and that is it.

Best to sit back and relax and see if anything comes from this in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: