Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:37:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Limited Edition Russian Roulette coins - SALES ON HOLD  (Read 5975 times)
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2207

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 08:48:07 AM

Ok for the bronze coins I can take them back and refund. I asked them to silver plate the bullet and they came fully plated. The difference in material is obvious from the plating defects on the bronze ones. I probably should have mentioned it before posting out but I was quite behind on some orders so I just tried to get them out. My fault really. So returns are accepted on these no problem at all.
That's me taking a gamble too as I might not get back the winning coin.
The thing is, I don't want a refund. I want a coin that at least looks or feels different than the silver one. Right now I have two different coins, with different prices, that look, feel and weigh exactly the same.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:59:59 AM

Ok for the bronze coins I can take them back and refund. I asked them to silver plate the bullet and they came fully plated. The difference in material is obvious from the plating defects on the bronze ones. I probably should have mentioned it before posting out but I was quite behind on some orders so I just tried to get them out. My fault really. So returns are accepted on these no problem at all.
The thing is, I don't want a refund. I want a coin that at least looks or feels different than the silver one. Right now I have two different coins, with different prices, that look, feel and weigh exactly the same.
Ok what I can do is this I will order some bronze ones with no silver plate and replace yours. Will take a month though Wink

To peel or not to peel.
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 02:30:30 PM

Ok what I can do is this I will order some bronze ones with no silver plate and replace yours. Will take a month though Wink

I would be interested too in replacing my bronze vs a refund, but how would the funding work for roulette coins that still could be winners?  Would you make another small run with one assigned the winning amount?

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 05:27:46 PM

That sounds pretty good to be honest.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:30:17 AM

I would be interested too in replacing my bronze vs a refund, but how would the funding work for roulette coins that still could be winners?  Would you make another small run with one assigned the winning amount?

Yeah I will contact the winner privately I guess and tell them to send me the BTC. I will then fund the new batch. You can keep the coins so long as you tear off the sticker and show me via photo.

I will order them today then.

To peel or not to peel.
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:35:28 AM

Yeah I will contact the winner privately I guess and tell them to send me the BTC. I will then fund the new batch. You can keep the coins so long as you tear off the sticker and show me via photo.

Sounds good.  How many of these new bronze do you plan to be made?

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 12:08:46 PM

I will make 12.
Regadrs,

To peel or not to peel.
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:09:04 PM

I will make 12.
Regadrs,

I'll take one please Cheesy

Thanks

If they're numbered, I'd like the lowest number avail please.

greenplastic
Legendary

Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:05:38 PM

I'd like to reserve 1 bronze.  Lowest available...thanks.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 02:11:08 PM

I'm pretty sure the coins are meant as a replacement and not another run right? So I'm assuming that everyone get's the number they already have right now. If not, that would be pretty fucked up IMO.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

greenplastic
Legendary

Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:15:54 PM

Sure, I'm not here to take anyone's coin.

Either way...
Poloherb

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

CryptoPhysical.com

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 07:58:27 PM

You won the prize, but I have to give back Roll Eyes
I think better solution would be to gild partly in gold this coin. To make look different from silver.

bitenvy

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 10:58:48 PM

I think better solution would be to gild partly in gold this coin. To make look different from silver.
I'm sorry, but I agree with poloherb.  You're handling this the wrong way...  I am interested in a REAL bronze coin, because that is what I thought this coin was.  But don't force us to destroy the coins, give up the lottery, etc.  Don't punish the buyer for a mistake that was not ours. 
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:58:39 AM

No I mean you win the prize then I load it on the replacement coin.. So who ever has won still wins  Tongue
Regards,
Matthew

To peel or not to peel.
bitenvy

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:25:22 AM

count me in for bronze Russian Roulette series 2 coin #3

DONE

BitEnvy has fully paid.
Thank you!

DONE

There is one question coming in my mind.
What is the last date for sending the funds for SRR2 and BRR2???

You know, in this week I have purchased so many coins that I am out of funds right now and only afford the BRR2 series coin.
If we can pay in a fortnight then I want to upgrade to the SRR2 series coin #3

Thanks

I have to wait till Round 2 is Full. Round 3 is shipping straight away. Packing everything tomorrow.
Regards,
Matthew
You say the Round 3 are shipping straight away.  But, these have STILL not shipped.  I have paid nearly a month ago.  My coins that I have received are not funded yet.  Please fund ASAP.  Still waiting on other coins as well that have been paid for long ago.  No ETA's?  Please address these issues or I will be pulling my name from future coins. 
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:56:17 AM

Hi bitenvy I will fund your philosophers coin today and check CI has done. I am posting a lot tomorrow so that should cover yours. Sorry about the slowness we just moved house and I only have crappy internet on my phone. No excuse really but its just slowed me down a lot.
Regards

To peel or not to peel.
bitenvy

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:27:31 PM

Any update relating to the 100% bronze coins?

Oh, and still haven't received these coins yet.   
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:40:46 PM

They are in the post. Bronze coins they are producing now. Will be 3 weeks till I get them.

To peel or not to peel.
bitenvy

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:18:16 PM

They are in the post. Bronze coins they are producing now. Will be 3 weeks till I get them.
Received my SRR/BRR coins.  2 week countdown?
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:14:27 AM

Received my SRR/BRR coins.  2 week countdown?
I will ask the mint today but they haven't told me they are ready yet.

To peel or not to peel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: