Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:52:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (fixed) Please delete me (fixed)  (Read 1084 times)
Evan (OP)

Activity: 507
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 05:21:07 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2013, 04:50:28 PM by Evan

People are dicks. I am keeping my ASIC's to myself.

I am poor, but i do work for Coin Smiley
1PtHcavXoakgNkQfEQdvnvEksEY2NvwaLM
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackLilac Jordan

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 05:25:41 AM

You have been a member for two months, your signature says that you're poor... where do I send my Bitcoins?
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 08:49:09 AM

So, I put down a order with both BFL and Avalon.
Did you? Order ID?

I am just trying to figure out how I can spread the cost of buying more
How about not buying more things you cannot afford..

I don't pay for power, and so far  (after a year of mining) no one has complained about power use.
Okay, where are you hosting it? Your parent's house? Work? Hidden in a public library? Think about theft, damage, insurance.

I think it would be reasonable to slice each machine in to 1ghz shares, and sell each share for 1 BTC (I will pay shipping and absorb any market fluctuation)
Please no more set hashpower shares.

Your Shares would be good forever.
No, it will not. What if you get in a car accident? What if you get arrested?

I would offer to buy them back at from you should you ever need to.

Right, and if you cannot afford the buy the ASICs how do you expect us to believe that you will buy them back with money you don't have? Huh

I would appreciate feed back from anyone that has done this before. Or anyone that currently runs something like this wanted to consult  IO would also not be apposed.
How about mining with your "2 ASICs" with your "free electricity" (Lemmie guess, free internet, insurance, maintenance too?)
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 09:41:26 AM

I am just trying to figure out how I can spread the cost of buying more, one of the ideas people gave me was to do the stocks/shares for them.

I plan to go full scale with 10 ASIC running 24/7

I don't pay for power, and so far  (after a year of mining) no one has complained about power use.

I think it would be reasonable to slice each machine in to 1ghz shares, and sell each share for 1 BTC (I will pay shipping and absorb any market fluctuation)

I would pay out weekly (maybe daily if i could write something). Your Shares would be good forever.

I would appreciate feed back from anyone that has done this before. Or anyone that currently runs something like this wanted to consult  IO would also not be apposed.

Oh boy, not PMBs again.

Evan baby, see here.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Monster Tent

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 09:33:03 PM

Did you? Order ID?

I am just trying to figure out how I can spread the cost of buying more
How about not buying more things you cannot afford..

I don't pay for power, and so far  (after a year of mining) no one has complained about power use.
Okay, where are you hosting it? Your parent's house? Work? Hidden in a public library? Think about theft, damage, insurance.

Please no more set hashpower shares.

Your Shares would be good forever.
No, it will not. What if you get in a car accident? What if you get arrested?

Right, and if you cannot afford the buy the ASICs how do you expect us to believe that you will buy them back with money you don't have? Huh

I would appreciate feed back from anyone that has done this before. Or anyone that currently runs something like this wanted to consult  IO would also not be apposed.
How about mining with your "2 ASICs" with your "free electricity" (Lemmie guess, free internet, insurance, maintenance too?)

Seriously if people are going to be colossal dickbags like you, I see no reason to do this. Ill gladly mine with 4 ASIC whenever they get here.

Its because people will lose money which has happened 100% of the time with PMB's

Monster Tent

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 11:24:42 PM

I fail to see how you lose money? shouldn't the ASIC pay back its initial investment in 1-2months? even if we were crazy and said a ASIC only earned  .5 BTC a Day, after 120 days days Everyone has returned their initial investment?

Difficulty will rise in bitcoin to the extent that only the very first ASIC miners will be profitable. Everyone else is going to have a massive loss I predict.

Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 01:02:17 AM

That means they tank the Bitcoin market or the Price of BTC rises.. Supply and demand with, after all the BTC is an inelastic commodity...
No.

The difficulty FOLLOWS the BTC/USD price, not the other way around. People don't start to buy BTC because they are suddenly a few % more secure or some chinese company sold some chips to a handful of miners. Miners fire up their rigs once it's profitable again to do so and keep on doing that until it's no longer profitable.

Supply could come from miners, but even if all BTC sold came only from them (which is by far not the case, as you can see if looking at volume numbers) with the next difficulty adjustment the proper rate would be reestablished. 1 GH/s in ASICs won't give you 1 BTC in your life time.

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 11:44:29 AM

1 GH/s in ASICs won't give you 1 BTC in your life time.

Truth.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: