Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Happened to WARP?  (Read 3355 times)
Pietpiraat

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 10:03:43 AM

So having invested in Warpcoin and Shapetwist from the beginning I can tell you that it feels a lot like a scam now.  If I look back on the situation I was extremely happy with Shapetwist.  His communication was great and he was constantly in the forum and on slack discussing Warpcoin.  All of a sudden he started making threats and was actually buying and selling Warpcoin for profit.  For me i see that as deplurable.  Especially when you control the market and know inside information.  i received a semi working Windows version of the wallet that never connected to a VPN.  I was told it was being worked on.  Shortly after that Shapetwist shut down Slack blaming everything on a few folks that were apparently pushing him for information.  I think Shapetwist is using this as an excuse to screw everyone.  i am not sure how he sleeps at night.  i guess you are either a scammer or you are a true person.  In my opinion Shapetwist knew he was killing the coin and I am beginning to believe it was his goal from the start.  i am naive and have faith in people.  i thought he was the real thing but he hasn't shown us anything other than childish temper tantrums.  He reminds me a lot of J.G. from Paycoin.  He approached us in Wire app to consider joining a "Board".  I could join if I donated another .85 BTC or so.  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes i must have had "DUMB" written on my forehead!  I thought of doing it briefly and then snapped back to reality that I was just pissing the BTC away investing in something Shapetwist cannot deliver on.  Anyway - be very wary investing anything into the new Warpcoin or sister coin he may tout.  While I did not lose money on this deal my read was way off on this guy.  I wouldn't invest another dime into him nor would i support something new.  Just my opinion and heresay.  I hope @shapetwist proves me wrong.  If he does I will be the first to eat my words!  

You think he had enough time to sell 100% of his Warp before he went dark and locked the thread?  Seems odd that he would crash the price prior to having a chance to sell his whole stash.

I think he was manipulating all along.  Talk shit, crash price, buy coins, talk up the coin, sell, do something crazy/talk shit, crash price, buy coins - rinse repeat.  Look at the pattern.  Like I said only opinion.  Dev can prove me wrong.

No he can't he is no more than a complete faggot Smiley
Scam coin all the way !
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 11:34:28 AM

So warp allmost at 1000 sats and shapetwist still nowhere to be seen. I believe he made a brief appearance a month or so ago & claimed all was good & he was back.... Gone for good now, even deleted his @shapetwist twitter. I was in warp from the start , luckilly got the hell out a short while after he deleted slack. Personally i dont think it was his intention to do this, he just has a lot to learn about running a crypto and dealing with people. In theory it could be saved if the dev who he hired comes forth and gives up the code which is prob never gonna happen.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:56:02 PM

So warp allmost at 1000 sats and shapetwist still nowhere to be seen. I believe he made a brief appearance a month or so ago & claimed all was good & he was back.... Gone for good now, even deleted his @shapetwist twitter. I was in warp from the start , luckilly got the hell out a short while after he deleted slack. Personally i dont think it was his intention to do this, he just has a lot to learn about running a crypto and dealing with people. In theory it could be saved if the dev who he hired comes forth and gives up the code which is prob never gonna happen.

I get the impression that shapetwist was young, no older than 19.

yes definitely a teenager lol

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀