Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:57:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In 2010/2011 Bitcoin was really exciting!  (Read 1941 times)
GreenMatrix

Activity: 545
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:33:47 AM

I´m and will be excited ever with Bitcoin.Changed my vision of money.Thanks Bitcoin. Wink
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:42:15 AM

I´m and will be excited ever with Bitcoin.Changed my vision of money.Thanks Bitcoin. Wink

Similar my case.In fact,its other way around for me.When it started back in the day,I never thought is going this far.I started learning about in for first few months ,purchased a couple coins and forgot about it.Its was only when the ending of 2013 I read an article about bitcoins in a magazine give me chills that its going way far and beyond that I had imaged a year back.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:42:55 AM

in december 2011, i guess all bitcoin is frustrated after get bubble in July 2011 the price touch $31   but in december 2011 the price down to $2.

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:14:09 AM

People used to talk about "losing sleep thinking about BTC all the time", and it wasn't just about money.
We wanted to set people free.

In 2010/2011 Bitcoin was really exciting!
Are you excited now about the Bitcoin project/economy?
Why or why not?
It is not that bitcoin is not exiting anymore. It is still fresh, new technology with unknown future - and that is pretty exiting to me.
We have to remember that things of the past seems usually better and brighter than they really were - that is how our memory works.
FowardtoVictory

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:15:58 AM

I'm not, because it's still very much in the same position it was in years ago.
LCSociety

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:15:55 AM

People used to talk about "losing sleep thinking about BTC all the time", and it wasn't just about money.
We wanted to set people free.

In 2010/2011 Bitcoin was really exciting!
Are you excited now about the Bitcoin project/economy?
Why or why not?

If people were exited in 2010, then they have even more reason to be exited in 2016

6 whole years have passed and Bitcoin is still dominating conversation when it comes to the disruption of this archaic financial system that has literally turned "money" into debt.

6 years ago, if you were to mention anything Bitcoin related to anyone in the financial sector, you would have been ostracized and made the butt of everyone else's jokes. 6 years later Bitcoin is finally being taken seriously. Bank, after Bank has publicly expressed their concern that bitcoin may one day by the catalyst of the extinction of the current financial system.

Senators have come out and delivered hours of speech about bitcoin. George Osborne, Britain's Chancellor of the Exchequer publicly gave Bitcoin his vote of confidence by creating a £10m cryptocurrency research initiative in 2015

So i think bitcoin is far more exiting today than it ever was in 2010, because today in 2016 Bitcoin is not looked at as some co-op science project.. it's being looked at as the solution to the current issues that have been caused by the world's central banks
zodin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:32:42 PM

yes of course it was but at that time we were not aware of it. i think in 2020 people will say that in 2016 bitcoin was really exciting. so i suggest that we should get binifit from the present condition.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 12:52:47 PM

It was really exciting right before and after the rise to $1000/BTC, totally different 'vibe' in the community, but that might just be me who thinks that Smiley
I have the feeling that it's going to gain momentum again, especially if the price keeps rising like it does now.

We could see more of these cycles around each reward halving.

worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:59:40 PM

I have to admit that i am  excited just like the people from the 2010/11 . I mean its amazing to think that such a coin exists! making our life way more easier (in my opinion of course).My friends look at me with a weird look whenever i try to talk to them about it!Everything is fine tho until they hear all those "complicated" things. Indeed it is in the beginning but when you get used to it everything is easy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: