Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:39:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE] Misc computer stuff. Just pay shipping  (Read 695 times)
btc-mike (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:31:36 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2016, 01:36:42 AM by btc-mike

I hate to throw stuff away so I have a lot of stuff with minimal value.

I will ship only within the US

1. Hitachi Travelstar IC25N020S04-0, parallel connection, 20GB

2. Fujitsu MHT2040AH, parallel connection, 40GB

3. Syma S107G Helicopters. I have two. They can be operated at the same time. Come with controllers and AC charger for helicoptors.
    ***Edit - one of the blades is broke. a 4 pack of blades is $5 on ebay

4. Dell AS501 soundbar (I may have power supply too)

I will add more stuff so keep checking!

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:12:04 PM

I hate to throw stuff away so I have a lot of stuff with minimal value. I will ship only within the US

1. Hitachi Travelstar IC25N020S04-0, parallel connection, 20GB

2. Fujitsu MHT2040AH, parallel connection, 40GB

3. Syma S107G Helicopters. I have two. They can be operated at the same time. Come with controllers and AC charger for helicoptors.

4. Dell AS501 soundbar (I may have power supply too)

I will add more stuff so keep checking!

What would be the shipping for Syma S107G Helicopters to India? If you can ship to india (Standard shipping) I would like to take it and pay for shipping

btc-mike (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:43:16 PM

What would be the shipping for Syma S107G Helicopters to India? If you can ship to india (Standard shipping) I would like to take it and pay for shipping

Please see the bold area from the original post.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:19:35 AM

Please see the bold area from the original post.
Oops sorry my bad

Greenenergy

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:25:28 PM

Why the hell is it always US only Angry ?! The rest of the world exist too, and the US population is really small compared to it.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 07:29:40 PM

Why the hell is it always US only Angry ?! The rest of the world exist too, and the US population is really small compared to it.

Because of this little thing called Customs, that makes you sign declarations under penalty of perjury so you open yourself up to prosecution for an effectively infinite/unknowable number of victimless "crimes".

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
btc-mike (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:43:11 PM

Because of this little thing called Customs, that makes you sign declarations under penalty of perjury so you open yourself up to prosecution for an effectively infinite/unknowable number of victimless "crimes".

Customs

Shipping within US - get accurate price quote online, get paid, print shipping label at home, drop off at post office 24/7, provide tracking number to other person

Shipping outside US - get not so accurate price quote online, get paid, go to post office during business hours, wait in line, determine which customs form is needed, fill it out, wait in line again, find out you didnt charge enough for shipping, go home, get emails other person asking where item is, provide them proof of shipping, get called a scammer

Additionally - I dont know what is legal to ship to your country and what isnt.

Greenenergy

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:46:20 PM

Customs

Shipping within US - get accurate price quote online, get paid, print shipping label at home, drop off at post office 24/7, provide tracking number to other person

Shipping outside US - get not so accurate price quote online, get paid, go to post office during business hours, wait in line, determine which customs form is needed, fill it out, wait in line again, find out you didnt charge enough for shipping, go home, get emails other person asking where item is, provide them proof of shipping, get called a scammer

The only things banned from being shipped to where I live would be only drug I think. Some firearms too, but you can have an authorisation for most of them.
javierfjavier

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 11:37:05 PM

33195 here. Keeping an eye on this thread..
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2016
Merit: 916

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 03:19:17 AM

why only US Sad Cry

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 03:34:43 AM

why only US Sad Cry

You've failed the Turing test.

Customs

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: