Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:33:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PSN Supplier Access! Get ANY game you want CHEAP! Only $20 LIFETIME Access! PS4  (Read 132348 times)
MZShaikh

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:12:28 PM

Alright, so buddy you have a sellers list which you are offering to provide us.
May I resell those games to make some profit in my local gamers community or I can only play those games to my PS ?
Kyle Lowry (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:12:25 AM

OK SO THIS GUY DOESN'T REPLY TO MESSAGES... Probably fake

My bad bro! Had two messages back to back asking about Xbox games so I thought I already replied to that. Microsoft console bans Xbox's with other accounts so there are a very low number of sellers. However, if you still want to risk it, PM me and I will send you a supplier. Xbox is very high risk and I do not suggest it at all.

Alright, so buddy you have a sellers list which you are offering to provide us.
May I resell those games to make some profit in my local gamers community or I can only play those games to my PS ?

You're free to resell the games if you want, online or to just your friends. You can play them too. You can do anything you want with them afterwards Smiley
ppogba

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:09:53 AM

OK SO THIS GUY DOESN'T REPLY TO MESSAGES... Probably fake

My bad bro! Had two messages back to back asking about Xbox games so I thought I already replied to that. Microsoft console bans Xbox's with other accounts so there are a very low number of sellers. However, if you still want to risk it, PM me and I will send you a supplier. Xbox is very high risk and I do not suggest it at all.

Sorry about that.. deleted and left a new PM
macnets

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:43:55 AM

PM me the Xbox supplier please
ThirstyMoon

Activity: 321

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:35:46 AM

Your price is too high and the payivy link isn't working.

A simple google search will let you find PSN games for the prices listed.

Some sellers give you 10-15 games (AAA, no less) for 20$.

Go Raptors!
RickyJo

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:56:02 PM

Hi
Okay I will take a GTA V account only, are these available? What is the price for just a GTA account?
Thank you

Hey,
I am not offering the games individually, only as a list of suppliers. The autobuy link for the suppliers is in the original post.

games only last 6 months, you should put that in your original post. you dont want people kicking off

Are you sure? I still have some games on my PS4 from over an year ago (ex. GTA V) and haven't faced any problems. If you are sure, I will update the thread and thanks for bringing it to my attention.

yeah its 6 months 99% of the time. Im pretty sure someone else could comfirm that aswell. Basically, when you activate your console, It will tell you that you cannot activate another console for 6 months So you get their ps plus and games for 6 months. Once they realise, they will change their password. They can re activate their console after 6 months. Once they re activate, you lose access and the games become locked

Ahh okay I see what you mean. There is quite a simple bypass to this: don't sign back into the account haha. There's no real reason to log back in so you should be fine Smiley The games will not become locked as long as you don't sign back into their account. Tried launching GTA V earlier and can confirm that it still works.

LMFAO. So you did not know you are selling stolen accounts from people and they can press deactivate all on the website after 6 months and it kicks you off as primary. Very informed seller here folks!

In case I didn't make it clear the first time around, as long as you don't sign back into the account, you will not lose the games.
In case I didn't make it clear the first time around, when the owner deactivates the primary ps4 after 6 months then the game becomes locked and you have to play the game on the owners account if your ps4 isn't set to primary. Again very informed seller here folks!
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:04:20 PM

Hi
Okay I will take a GTA V account only, are these available? What is the price for just a GTA account?
Thank you

Hey,
I am not offering the games individually, only as a list of suppliers. The autobuy link for the suppliers is in the original post.

games only last 6 months, you should put that in your original post. you dont want people kicking off

Are you sure? I still have some games on my PS4 from over an year ago (ex. GTA V) and haven't faced any problems. If you are sure, I will update the thread and thanks for bringing it to my attention.

yeah its 6 months 99% of the time. Im pretty sure someone else could comfirm that aswell. Basically, when you activate your console, It will tell you that you cannot activate another console for 6 months So you get their ps plus and games for 6 months. Once they realise, they will change their password. They can re activate their console after 6 months. Once they re activate, you lose access and the games become locked

Ahh okay I see what you mean. There is quite a simple bypass to this: don't sign back into the account haha. There's no real reason to log back in so you should be fine Smiley The games will not become locked as long as you don't sign back into their account. Tried launching GTA V earlier and can confirm that it still works.

LMFAO. So you did not know you are selling stolen accounts from people and they can press deactivate all on the website after 6 months and it kicks you off as primary. Very informed seller here folks!

In case I didn't make it clear the first time around, as long as you don't sign back into the account, you will not lose the games.
In case I didn't make it clear the first time around, when the owner deactivates the primary ps4 after 6 months then the game becomes locked and you have to play the game on the owners account if your ps4 isn't set to primary. Again very informed seller here folks!

I guess I didn't make myself clear.
I've been using this method for over an year, and I can confirm, I can still play the game (GTA V). Once I give the account, you activate it as your primary and never sign back in. I haven't signed in to that account on my PS4 ever since I got it. So first off, the odds of the account owner actually deactivating all are very slim. Secondly, I have never had this problem and still use it to this day, thus, I cannot confirm what you're saying.

I'm just trying to help out fellow gamers pay less for games. Even if what you're saying is true and my case is an exception of some sort (maybe Sony thinks I'm special xD), it's STILL cheaper than buying from a reseller for $20 every 6 months, per game.

If anyone actually has a problem where the game disappears after 6 months, simply PM me and I will give you a full refund. I've been on this forum since 2014 so you don't have to worry about me disappearing or anything.

If anyone else has any other questions, feel free to PM me.
Cheers ^.^
Gotcha007

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:41:36 PM

The link you provided seems not to be working anymore
Gotcha007

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:34:45 PM

Seems to be a problem with Payivy.com
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:27:27 PM

The link you provided seems not to be working anymore

Seems to be a problem with Payivy.com

Link has been updated, PayIvy is down at the moment. Thanks for letting me know guys!

If anyone has any questions, PM me for the fastest response.
Cheers ^.^
Murshed02

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:13:50 AM

Could I buy a sample? The division?
treats

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 10:25:21 AM

I've given it a go via the autobuy.

You will be supplied with several links to webisites that offer PSN accounts for sale.

I can not comment on the sellers "LIFETIME ACCESS" I'd imagine he'd just supply links as and when he finds more sites/suppliers.

There is no games being sold here, only information on how to obtain games at around $2.50 - $5
Out of the several links supplied, one does not work and one store is totally out of stock.

Time will tell on the future updates.

Cool
Murshed02

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:06:52 PM

You will be supplied with several links to webisites that offer PSN accounts for sale.

I can not comment on the sellers "LIFETIME ACCESS" I'd imagine he'd just supply links as and when he finds more sites/suppliers.

There is no games being sold here, only information on how to obtain games at around $2.50 - $5
Out of the several links supplied, one does not work and one store is totally out of stock.

Cool

Could you let me buy a sample? The division?
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:24:04 PM

Could I buy a sample? The division?

Sorry, I don't sell the games individually.

Cool

Thanks for the vouch! I will be providing updates to the list often. The Skype supplier is one of my favorites as he is able to bundle games together for a really cheap price, heads up (only problem is time zone differences but hey, it's worth it!). Will check up on the broken link and will see what's going on with the out of stock one. Also got a few more suppliers to add so check your PMs within the next week probably for an update Smiley

Once again, thank you so much for the vouch! It's greatly appreciated!

P.S: FUTURE BUYERS! PM ME TO RECEIVE UPDATES SO I KNOW WHO TO SEND THE UPDATES TO Smiley
Game on!
ppogba

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 03:15:13 AM

Would really buy but can't believe you have all these links but not a single one for xbox Sad
MagicIsMe

Activity: 294

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:58:23 AM

Hi
Thank you

Hey,

Yeah, you made it clear. These are indeed cracked accounts.

Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:48:15 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2016, 10:59:36 PM by Kyle Lowry

Would really buy but can't believe you have all these links but not a single one for xbox Sad

Microsoft bans Xbox's with hacked accounts often so most people don't sell them. I used to know a guy that did but he stopped because he got a lot of people who got mad after getting their consoles banned. Sorry man!

EDIT: Have added an XBOX supplier but I still highly advise against using it due to the high risks of a console ban.
Proceed at your own risk.
Thurss

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:50:19 AM

Bump! List has been updated with more, new suppliers! Buy now to play now or start your own reselling shop!
I want buy Smiley
Add me on skype : Thurss_
STARBUCKS-PRO

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:39:04 AM

Products as expected
3loi

Activity: 3

View Profile