Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:47:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PSN Supplier Access! Get ANY game you want CHEAP! Only $20 LIFETIME Access! PS4  (Read 132348 times)
Kyle Lowry (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:47:17 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2017, 10:58:51 PM by Kyle Lowry

Stop paying $60 per game every time there's a new game! Buy access straight to the suppliers and get NEW games ON LAUNCH DATES for a THIRD of the price! Get LIFETIME access to suppliers! Offering PS4 games, pre-order accounts, DLC accounts, etc. Get ANY game you want! PS4 and PS3! What are you waiting for!? Stop paying $60 per game and start paying less with one simple investment! Start your own account RESELLING SHOP or just play the games yourself! Support is offered, just PM me!

Prices and Games (Sample, Tons of Games available!)
Star Wars Battlefront (Deluxe Edition): $4.50
Star Wars Battlefront: $2.75
Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six Siege: $6
Just Cause 3: $5
Far Cry Primal (Apex Edition): $7
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (Deluxe Edition): $4.50
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: $2
Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V): $2.50
Destiny: The Taken King (Legendary Edition): $2
and TONS more!

AUTOBUY LINK:
https://rocketr.net/buy/7a8f441b4e5a

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what you do with this list. Proceed at your own risk.

VOUCHES:

Products as expected
I can vouch for this guy.  My advice get a bigger hard drive.  
I vouch for the continued support of the seller. I was unable to get in contact with sellers at first but Kyle has been supportive and helping me get in touch with them. Not a scammer who runs off with your money, the material is there. Will post on update on how everything goes later.
bought the listing
Just bought the list from him good list overall
I bought the list this morning and was expecting just a few suppliers but I was actually very surprised to see more than a dozen sources and then I noticed the "Bonus" area in the document which included another dozen or so suppliers with random other accounts as well. Everything from Steam accounts, random CS:GO skins, etc. Pretty much every game out there and the Inventory to go along with it. You will literally get them for pennies on the dollar. The new CoD Infinite Warefare is out there for around $18-$20 USD. I'm buying that today!

You will not be disappointed and in my opinion this is an absoulte steal at this price! I will easily be able to double the money I paid for this (minimum!) in the next few hours with this list. I have a few sites in mind where these accounts will sell in minutes.

Kyle, thank you for the quick delivery and the support you gave me over Skype Smiley
Vouch -
Autobuy was great, had the list in less than a minute

Bought the list, just waiting to hear back from a few contacts. Great list, a few I knew of but always handy to have some more. The ones I checked are easily going to make me a lot of money
Cant wait to start the reselling.
Bought this list couple months ago, was very skeptical at first but once i got the hang of communicating with the sellers its become very easy. Some of the contacts on the list hooked me up with multiple very good sellers as well and I've been getting every game atleast 50% off. I've easily quadrupled the money i spent on the list by selling games to friends. Highly recommend it.
maverick_mandrake

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

"Immagination is more important than knowledge"

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:55:46 PM

why you not sell each one different , do you have THE DIVISION?
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 08:07:12 PM

why you not sell each one different , do you have THE DIVISION?

Used to do this but it's a lot more work. Plus, I used to charge $15 per game but want gamers to be able to play more games so I figured I'd sell my list of suppliers that I used so everyone can get cheap games. Just spreading the love Smiley Tom Clancy's: The Division is available for $6, Gold Edition of the game is $10, both for PS4 only. Hope that helps you man! Have fun gaming!
miki77miki

Activity: 476

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 09:03:27 PM

Are you willing to vouch? Do you get keys from it or what? Will the accounts ever get banned/removed?
akb007

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 09:50:12 PM

Stop paying $15 per game every time there's a new game! Buy access straight to the suppliers and get NEW games ON LAUNCH DATES for a THIRD of the price! Get LIFETIME access to suppliers! Offering PS4 games, pre-order accounts, DLC accounts, etc. Get ANY game you want! PS4 and PS3! What are you waiting for!? Stop paying $15 per game and start paying less with one simple investment! Start your own account RESELLING SHOP or just play the games yourself! Support is offered, just PM me!

Prices and Games (Sample, Tons of Games available!)
Star Wars Battlefront (Deluxe Edition): $4.50
Star Wars Battlefront: $2.75
Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six Siege: $6
Just Cause 3: $5
Far Cry Primal (Apex Edition): $7
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (Deluxe Edition): $4.50
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: $2
Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V): $2.50
Destiny: The Taken King (Legendary Edition): $2
and TONS more!

Hi i wanna buy gta 5 please... can you accept paypal gift?
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:15:19 PM

Are you willing to vouch? Do you get keys from it or what? Will the accounts ever get banned/removed?

Yes, these are all suppliers I used to use to resell games and still use today to get new games. The accounts will not get banned. You just download the games and you'll be able to play on your own account + get trophies for your own account. Let me know if you have any other questions!
akb007

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 01:33:26 PM

Yes, these are all suppliers I used to use to resell games
and still use today to get new games. The accounts will not get banned. You just download the games and you'll be able to play on your own account + get trophies for your own account. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Why do you not respond?
Fishbones78

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:38:47 PM

Hi
Do you sell GTA V PSN codes? I would be interested to buy one although I do not want an account.
Thanks
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:39:37 PM

Hi
Do you sell GTA V PSN codes? I would be interested to buy one although I do not want an account.
Thanks

Sorry, no codes, only accounts. Best of luck finding a code though Smiley
Fishbones78

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:49:15 PM

Hi
Thanks

Explain how this account thing works briefly and I may be interested. Can i get an account with just GTA V? From what I have seen if I use the account on my PS4 I can still play the game on my normal account?
Thanks
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:36:33 PM

Hi
Thanks

Explain how this account thing works briefly and I may be interested. Can i get an account with just GTA V? From what I have seen if I use the account on my PS4 I can still play the game on my normal account?
Thanks

Yeah, you can get an account with just GTA V and still play on your own account Smiley

You will receive an account that has the game purchased in the PlayStation store. You create a new user on your PS4 and sign-in to that account. It will ask you to set your device as the primary PS4 and you press yes. Then you download the game onto your PS4. You can then play the game on your own account as if you bought it from the PS store.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me and I will do my best to answer Smiley Hope this helped you!
pws328

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:42:15 PM

games only last 6 months, you should put that in your original post. you dont want people kicking off
Fishbones78

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:06:14 PM

Hi
Thanks

Thanks

Yeah, you can get an account with just GTA V and still play on your own account Smiley

You will receive an account that has the game purchased in the PlayStation store. You create a new user on your PS4 and sign-in to that account. It will ask you to set your device as the primary PS4 and you press yes. Then you download the game onto your PS4. You can then play the game on your own account as if you bought it from the PS store.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me and I will do my best to answer Smiley Hope this helped you!
Hi
Okay I will take a GTA V account only, are these available? What is the price for just a GTA account?
Thank you
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:20:52 PM

Hi
Okay I will take a GTA V account only, are these available? What is the price for just a GTA account?
Thank you

Hey,
I am not offering the games individually, only as a list of suppliers. The autobuy link for the suppliers is in the original post.

games only last 6 months, you should put that in your original post. you dont want people kicking off

Are you sure? I still have some games on my PS4 from over an year ago (ex. GTA V) and haven't faced any problems. If you are sure, I will update the thread and thanks for bringing it to my attention.
pws328

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:53:15 PM

Hi
Thank you

Hey,
I am not offering the games individually, only as a list of suppliers. The autobuy link for the suppliers is in the original post.

Are you sure? I still have some games on my PS4 from over an year ago (ex. GTA V) and haven't faced any problems. If you are sure, I will update the thread and thanks for bringing it to my attention.

yeah its 6 months 99% of the time. Im pretty sure someone else could comfirm that aswell. Basically, when you activate your console, It will tell you that you cannot activate another console for 6 months So you get their ps plus and games for 6 months. Once they realise, they will change their password. They can re activate their console after 6 months. Once they re activate, you lose access and the games become locked
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:55:42 PM

Hi
Thank you

Hey,

yeah its 6 months 99% of the time. Im pretty sure someone else could comfirm that aswell. Basically, when you activate your console, It will tell you that you cannot activate another console for 6 months So you get their ps plus and games for 6 months. Once they realise, they will change their password. They can re activate their console after 6 months. Once they re activate, you lose access and the games become locked

Ahh okay I see what you mean. There is quite a simple bypass to this: don't sign back into the account haha. There's no real reason to log back in so you should be fine Smiley The games will not become locked as long as you don't sign back into their account. Tried launching GTA V earlier and can confirm that it still works.
ppogba

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:01:11 AM

PM
macnets

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:28:40 AM

Do you know any Xbox One suppliers?
RickyJo

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:51:53 PM

Hi
Thank you

Hey,

Ahh okay I see what you mean. There is quite a simple bypass to this: don't sign back into the account haha. There's no real reason to log back in so you should be fine Smiley The games will not become locked as long as you don't sign back into their account. Tried launching GTA V earlier and can confirm that it still works.

LMFAO. So you did not know you are selling stolen accounts from people and they can press deactivate all on the website after 6 months and it kicks you off as primary. Very informed seller here folks!
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:10:21 PM

Hi
Thank you

Hey,

LMFAO. So you did not know you are selling stolen accounts from people and they can press deactivate all on the website after 6 months and it kicks you off as primary. Very informed seller here folks!

In case I didn't make it clear the first time around, as long as you don't sign back into the account, you will not lose the games.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: