Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:08:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC-TC] BitVPS  (Read 32929 times)
moderate

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

nearly dead

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 05:31:02 AM

In regard to what has been going on over the past two months(Income statements included):

https://www.bitvps.com/update.txt

What is the unit used in the income report ? Bitcoins, us dollars, cheese cakes, bubble gums, or what ? Why is money being spent on server software, and what software is that ?
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MilkyLep

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 01:04:54 AM

In regard to what has been going on over the past two months(Income statements included):

What is the unit used in the income report ? Bitcoins, us dollars, cheese cakes, bubble gums, or what ? Why is money being spent on server software, and what software is that ?

As thankful as I am for the report and arjj popping into the thread, I agree some more details are needed. This may be a side project for the remaining members continuing the efforts but we're all here to help, just let us know what you need.

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
Findus

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 06:52:52 AM

Hello,

I don't understand this:

We currently require several share holders to verify their payout addresses. We currently have about 130 share holders and 30 without proper payout addresses listed. These users who've not yet properly confirmed their payout addresses will be contacted via a separate email and asked to sign a message with the Bitcoin client with their desired payout address.

My public address on BTCT.co was a proper address I do control. So do I have to sign a message? I didn't get any email.

Thanks

BTC: 1mS5TK68ViQHjWxLB8ZR8moJwhJbJokGy
Peter Lambert

Activity: 756

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 02:36:56 PM

Hello,

I don't understand this:

We currently require several share holders to verify their payout addresses. We currently have about 130 share holders and 30 without proper payout addresses listed. These users who've not yet properly confirmed their payout addresses will be contacted via a separate email and asked to sign a message with the Bitcoin client with their desired payout address.

My public address on BTCT.co was a proper address I do control. So do I have to sign a message? I didn't get any email.

Thanks

It means if you do not have a payout address they will send you an email to get one. If your payout address was set before BTCT shut down then you will not receive an email. So if you don't get an email it means you had things set up right.

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
arij

Activity: 173
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 02:48:53 AM

The income report was in USD.

Here is what was purchased over the last two months:
https://www.bitvps.com/septoctexpenses.txt

If you have any other questions please ask.  Smiley
Lohoris

Activity: 630

Bitgoblin

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 10:20:16 PM

If you have any other questions please ask.  Smiley
I have one.

In August there were 16 BTC in reserve, are they still there, or did they have to be converted to USD?

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
arij

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:56:28 AM

We did convert all reserves from August to USD to make purchases and for regular expenses.
arij

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 03:52:23 PM

Dividends for November 2013 have been paid out. A total of 3.55 BTC was paid out amongst 1,000,000 shares.

For share holders with 25 shares or less, dividends could not be paid out because of the small transaction size. We will hold onto these dividends until they accrue and we are able to meet the minimum and send the transaction.

November statement will be ready soon.
MilkyLep

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 08:26:43 PM

Awesome great to hear! Any chance you can post the tx id here?
 Would you say the upgrades from the past couple months have been useful in expanding the business or is it still too early to tell?

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 11:42:53 AM

Ant idea when we can have bitvps listed somewhere?
Lohoris

Activity: 630

Bitgoblin

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 01:19:49 PM

Ant idea when we can have bitvps listed somewhere?
There's a new exchange about to be launched, and Deprived should be among the founders unless I'm mistaken. That would be a good choice.
Or, ASICMINER supposedly should launch some sort of colored-coin exchange, though details are vague at best, so I wouldn't hold my breath for that.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
killerstorm
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 02:06:32 PM

Or, ASICMINER supposedly should launch some sort of colored-coin exchange, though details are vague at best, so I wouldn't hold my breath for that.

ASICMINER's exchange isn't related to colored coins, it is just an automated "direct shares" kind of thing with escrowed trading.

ActiveMining, however, stated that they want to use colored coins when it will be available.

Chromia: a better dapp platform
arij

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:52:11 PM

The financial statement for the month of November has been published and is located here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0An6qwdlD-DbCdHktZUgtSDRMRGhLMEdfNnZJM2h6RlE&usp=sharing

In regard to finding an exchange to be listed on we are still seeking options. We are currently trying to get in touch with Havelock again since I believe they are accepting new listings at this time.

Best,
James
chalbersma

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 09:08:14 PM

The financial statement for the month of November has been published and is located here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0An6qwdlD-DbCdHktZUgtSDRMRGhLMEdfNnZJM2h6RlE&usp=sharing

In regard to finding an exchange to be listed on we are still seeking options. We are currently trying to get in touch with Havelock again since I believe they are accepting new listings at this time.

Best,
James

Thanks!
n00bwastaken

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 04:11:31 PM

Hey Guys,

I had given up on bitvps, until I did a search and found this thread.

Reading through the thread, it appears that shareholders with less than 25 shares have to wait till the dividends accrue to a sizable amount sufficient to justify the fees. Guess I'll have to wait.

Also, have you guys considered crypto-trade as an exchange? I own a bit of shares of that exchange. It is small but I think is a growing exchange.
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 04:23:57 PM

Hey Guys,

Reading through the thread, it appears that shareholders with less than 25 shares have to wait till the dividends accrue to a sizable amount sufficient to justify the fees. Guess I'll have to wait.

Also, have you guys considered crypto-trade as an exchange? I own a bit of shares of that exchange. It is small but I think is a growing exchange.

I have reccomend them to use havelock,cryptostocks and even rocktrading, arij told me that havelock was the only one he liked and he would look into it. This was about a month ago tho.
chalbersma

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 04:45:43 PM

Hey Guys,

I have reccomend them to use havelock,cryptostocks and even rocktrading, arij told me that havelock was the only one he liked and he would look into it. This was about a month ago tho.

Arij what's your opinion on colored coins and open transactions?
MilkyLep

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:12:29 PM

May I inquire how the end of '13 treated BitVPS? Have you had any spare time to play around with killerstorms' ChromaWallet?

killerstorm
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 11:05:58 PM

Have you had any spare time to play around with killerstorms' ChromaWallet?

ChromaWallet isn't ready for a prime time yet, but in a couple of weeks it might be...

I'll be glad to help with evaluation/migration when it is ready.

Chromia: a better dapp platform
Rick_1983

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:45:40 AM

Happy new year everyone
any news?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: