Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:32:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Jack] ★★★ BlackJack ★★★| PoS/PoW | Innovative hybrid algorithm  (Read 28552 times)
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 05:55:56 PM

SCAM COIN, DO NOT BUY!!!
Nobody has bought this coin yet.

I struggle to own a coin where the DEV is really committed. Even though the BLACKJACK DEV has a HUGE PREMINE, he has shown commitment by having a professional website already made before launch.

HEY, isn't this better than the numerous ICOs that DEMAND hundreds of THOUSANDS of BTC before launch?

This DEV has not asked you for any money, all he has is a HUGE PREMINE that he wants to use to further the progress of this coin.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:01:04 PM

WE CANNOT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER.

We should wait for the DEV to prove himself. This coin might eventually do very well, because all this controversy is a strange type of PR campaign - everybody is waiting in suspense, to see what the DEV will do NEXT  Undecided

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:01:50 PM

I actually do not have a problem with the huge premine. What irked me is that it was not clearly pointed out in the OP. It still isn't. I know that it takes less than 30 seconds of research to figure out there was huge premine, but it gives the feeling that the dev team was trying to get one over on us. My first impression was so soured by this that I didn't even trust downloading the wallet in fear that it may have some hidden goodies that I would want no part of.
Godson_Mansa

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:07:42 PM

SCAM COIN, DO NOT BUY!!!

I struggle to own a coin where the DEV is really committed. Even though the BLACKJACK DEV has a HUGE PREMINE, he has shown commitment by having a professional website already made before launch.

HEY, isn't this better than the numerous ICOs that DEMAND hundreds of THOUSANDS of BTC before launch?

This DEV has not asked you for any money, all he has is a HUGE PREMINE that he wants to use to further the progress of this coin.
Next time when you launch a coin do it from your own Username
secondly you have to be a huge dumbass to still believe this shit is gonna succeed. nothing more than a premine to dump on noobs on yobit
thirdly i gave the dev ideas on how to save this coin and yet he did nothing
lastly i have a good amount of this shitcoin and if it gets on yobit i'll make sure i dump it to shit, dev won't make a dime off this crap.

there is still hope though.
burn 9/10 of the premine
and stop staking...
you'll still have 50K almost 10x anyone else.    

http://MutualCapitalCrypto.com

Bitrated user: AltcoinGodson.
noobwhosuckatlife

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:10:47 PM

I'd bet you're feelin yourself guilty...
Because you've set a foundation, very bad one!
Any many more devs in future will follow the same path!
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:15:01 PM

I actually do not have a problem with the huge premine. What irked me is that it was not clearly pointed out in the OP. It still isn't. I know that it takes less than 30 seconds of research to figure out there was huge premine, but it gives the feeling that the dev team was trying to get one over on us. My first impression was so soured by this that I didn't even trust downloading the wallet in fear that it may have some hidden goodies that I would want no part of.
OK, when the DEV returns from the "PARTY", he has a lot of mess to clean up.

We want this coin to succeed, but the DEV should make a few things clear to the public. We need more proof that the excess coins will be used to attract Talent.

If the DEV ends up with 4.9m out of 5m coins (a bit unlikely), is he going to dump all these coins at 1 sat?

What motivates the DEV to keep a HUGE PORTION to himself?

Is he really a HIGHLY SKILLED DEV that can put juicy updates that are high in demand, that people will rush to buy the coin, even if it has HUGE premine?

Is the DEV already RICH, that he can pump his own coin to infinity without much help?

There are many factors that we need to consider, but most Developers work with Either ICO or PREMINE.

Many DEVs run away with ICO FUNDS.  Sad

Is it possible for a DEV to run away with PREMINE FUNDS?  Huh

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:24:04 PM

SCAM COIN, DO NOT BUY!!!

secondly you have to be a huge dumbass to still believe this shit is gonna succeed. nothing more than a premine to dump on noobs on yobit
lastly i have a good amount of this shitcoin and if it gets on yobit i'll make sure i dump it to shit, dev won't make a dime off this crap.

burn 9/10 of the premine
and stop staking...
I am not the DEV, I DO NOT EVEN HAVE CODING SKILLS.

IF I was a DEV, I would not do any of this shit. I would make the premine fairer or visible.

It is true that the PREMINE SITUATION is very unfair and vague.

However, I do recognise that it is becoming almost impossible to find a Developer that is really committed to his coin.

This DEV has shown commitment by launching a professional website  Wink

Lets not try to bash him to soon, lets see what he has to offer.

If a DEVELOPER is HOARDING his own coin, then it is possible that he believes that the price might rise in the future.

Lets see what the DEV does to make people buy his coin.

icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:25:34 PM

I'm not sure why blackjack has anything to do with this to be honest,
Its kind of an obvious play to appeal to the gambling craze that's going on right now..

I think Ill pass on this one gents, thanks anyway.
mmboulhosa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 06:41:42 PM

Don't worry guys.The dev will stop staking around the block 130000 and we will stake easily.
And of course,he will decentralize the network by selling all the premined coins on a exchange Smiley

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
noobwhosuckatlife

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:45:24 PM

Don't worry guys.The dev will stop staking around the block 130000 and we will stake easily.
And of course,he will decentralize the network by selling all the premined coins on a exchange Smiley
Sure, it'll happen one day or another!
ASICrefugee

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:10:18 PM

SCAM COIN, DO NOT BUY!!!

burn 9/10 of the premine
and stop staking...

IF I was a DEV, I would not do any of this shit. I would make the premine fairer or visible.

However, I do recognise that it is becoming almost impossible to find a Developer that is really committed to his coin.

If a DEVELOPER is HOARDING his own coin, then it is possible that he believes that the price might rise in the future.

C'mon man. Just listen to yourself. Does POS stand for Pieces Of Silver?
The best thing you can do is return the 210 JACK paid to you for "promoting" this coin to the dev with a polite note explaining that the premine and/or POS structure makes the coin unsustainable - the subtext being that you would not want to associate yourself with a coin such as this.
You would appear to be in a minority of one with your support. Take a minute and smell the coffee, if you can smell it through that pile of bullshit you are shovelling.
It really is not nice watching a legendary member whore themselves out to a shitcoin for such a trifle. It is a reminder that longevity on this forum is no guarantee of principles  Cry
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:24:44 PM

SCAM COIN, DO NOT BUY!!!

burn 9/10 of the premine
and stop staking...

C'mon man. Just listen to yourself. Does POS stand for Pieces Of Silver?
The best thing you can do is return the 210 JACK paid to you for "promoting" this coin to the dev with a polite note explaining that the premine and/or POS structure makes the coin unsustainable - the subtext being that you would not want to associate yourself with a coin such as this.
You would appear to be in a minority of one with your support. Take a minute and smell the coffee, if you can smell it through that pile of bullshit you are shovelling.
It really is not nice watching a legendary member whore themselves out to a shitcoin for such a trifle. It is a reminder that longevity on this forum is no guarantee of principles  Cry

Lets wait and see what the DEV does.

Many coins that start off well end up BADLY as scams.

This coin started badly (apart from the professional website), might end WELL, if the DEV manages this coin with PR, Upgrades and PURPOSE.

Success or failure of this coin is NOT carved in stone. It all depends on the DEVs future actions. because he currently holds majority of the coins.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:47:43 PM

My BLACKJACK wallet stakes with 33 active connections to BlackJack Network!!!

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:25:59 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2016, 11:04:24 PM by GREEDYJOHN

I support this coin, but I am not happy that the DEV controls most of the STAKING NETWORK  Embarrassed

What happens if the DEV suddenly fails to stake his wallet? It could mean that the rest of us could be OUT OF SYNC for a very long time.

DEV started well, but he needs to rethink a few things.

He should get a LOT of coins out to Evan Duffield, Franko and others, so that we have Technical Manpower to take us to the moon  Wink

BLACKJACK HAS A WONDERFUL WEBSITE! Cheesy

mmboulhosa

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 10:57:57 PM

I support this coin, but I am not happy that the DEV controls most of the STAKING NETWORK  Embarrassed

What happens if the DEV suddenly fails to stake his wallet? It could mean that the rest of us could be OUT OF SYNC for a very long time.

He should get a LOT of coins out to Evan Duffield, Franko and others, so that we have Technical Manpower to take us to the moon  Wink
Finally you got that!
So,dev is not interested in stop his staking.
Let's watch the coin die  Cool

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:03:33 PM

I support this coin, but I am not happy that the DEV controls most of the STAKING NETWORK  Embarrassed

Finally you got that!
Let's watch the coin die  Cool

I don't think DEV will allow this coin to die, considering the amount of work that he put into the Website.

I personally feel that BLACKJACK is here to STAY!  Grin

mmboulhosa

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 11:15:23 PM

I support this coin, but I am not happy that the DEV controls most of the STAKING NETWORK  Embarrassed

Finally you got that!
Let's watch the coin die  Cool

I don't think DEV will allow this coin to die, considering the amount of work that he put into the Website.

I personally feel that BLACKJACK is here to STAY!  Grin
Yes,but ,this is what dev is doing right now.
And after a lot of people saying that this is going to be a SCAM,he stills staking like a god.
I'm not supporting this coin anymore because the dev doesn't even said anything about her stake.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:33:56 PM

This coin gets a lot of response, because people are still interested  Grin  Wink

EDIT:

The comment in front of me just VANISHED  ..........  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Cool

cointron

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:48:57 PM

Doesn´t work.-
Crypto Enthusiast

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:16:41 AM

Anyone has noticed that BlackJack is copy pasted from Stresscoin? Even same errors in windows wallet are still there. Just saying... maybe i am wrong
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: