Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:58:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Royalcoin - The best bitcoin doubling service on the web! 15% ref. commission!  (Read 1112 times)
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:55:48 PM

I'm just quoting this to make sure that people do see this on the 2nd page. Invest at your own risk!

If you are a newbie to Bitcoin and reading this, I'd like to shed some light on what all of these "Doublers" are. Simply put, they are Ponzi schemes. They rely on "investments" from new members in order to payout the previous members. Once the new suckers stop rolling in, they shut down their shop, and walk away with dozens, if not hundreds, of Bitcoins with them. The deception is carried out in three ways:

1. The site is professionally designed. Nowadays, you can buy HTML templates for $15-25 for a beautifully designed site that you can change and modify to fit your needs. Additionally, you can buy professionally-produced audio and video clips for $5 on Fiverr. Put all this together, with cheap shared hosting for 1 year (less than $25), and you have yourself a scammy website for less than $100.

2. They claim that they will invest your money into the coin markets and/or mining pools. Don't fall into this hype. If the coin markets were doing well, and one was able to earn a shitload of money from them, why the hell do they need your money? Think about it. If they can double YOUR bitcoin, why can't they double their own? If it takes only 4 days to double your bitcoin, within 2 months, 1BTC will net you over 30,000BTC. So why the hell are they asking you for YOUR investment? Seriously, think about it.

3. "But they paid me!" They always do. In the beginning. Why? Because they've just made a pawn out of you. Most of these HYIP's and Ponzis look at the amount of traffic that is going in and out of your BTC address, and if it's a considerable amount, they'll pay you your return! This is because they figure that if you have a high amount of traffic in your BTC wallet, that you're active in the BTC community. They're counting on you going out there and spreading the word about their "investment" platform to get more suckers. Don't fall victim to it. Chances that you are one of the ones to get paid, out of the dozens, hundreds, or thousands of victims are very slim.

With that said, if you join these types of sites, you're contributing to the fall of the Bitcoin industry. I don't care what the admin or developers of these sites say; EVERY SINGLE HYIP AND PONZI SITE IS A SCAM OR WILL BECOME ONE EVENTUALLY.

If you've read what I've written, and still decide to "invest", I pity you. You deserve to lose whatever you put into these sites.
Krayshock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:01:11 AM

Dear users: We have paid more than 7 bitcoins in profit to users. Our investors base is reaching 600...
Soon we will buy .com domain and SSL certificate, as you wanted to Smiley Thank you for your support!

Have a good day.

See, no SSL certificate and free web hosting. If they really care about your money, they will buy these in the first place.
Stop wasting your time and money to these kinds of schemes, better go with bitcoin trading. I started with 300k sats last friday and now I'm at 2.2m sats.
There are a lot of options in earning money, but this is not one of them.

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:11:56 AM

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: