Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:32:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet with lowest transcation fee  (Read 28230 times)
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:14:49 AM

Can anyone tell which Wallet with lowest transaction fee both desktop and web wallet.

Thanks

This only matters if you use a hosted wallet, use the Bitcoin client or a wallet that will allow you to set fees and you can avoid this. You set the fees; if the transaction isn't very time sensitive, like sending bitcoin to savings account, then you can use a low fee of your choosing, provided it's reasonable. If you send a really, really low fee, there is a real change with all the congestion that your transaction may sit in mempool long enough to fade back out. You'd have your coins, but would have wasted a lot of time Wink

Time really is money Smiley
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:15:53 AM

Can anyone tell which Wallet with lowest transaction fee both desktop and web wallet.

Thanks

Use Coinbase for lowest transaction fee. I already use it. It save your bitcoin. Easy to use and you usef for both desktop and mobile and web. For mobile you can download coinbase Application for better use. So I suggest coinbase wallet for better service and low transaction fee.
Coinbase just covers your fees (or at least they did back when I used their services), it doesn't mean they have the lowest transaction fee.
I wish people would figure out that a transaction fee is a transaction fee and not something instilled by wallets to facilitate their services. It kinds of makes me irritated to see so many of these replies saying that x or y wallet has lower fees when they really all have the same.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:50:39 AM

I am looking for the same thing too. My experience: discard Xapo, their fees increase proportionally to the BTC value.
And as they said above, it depends on you are BTC investor or just a faucets user. I use faucets, earn around 40-50 $ per month. And if you are going to use faucets, Xapo really sucks.
With the adjustment of xapo when it comes to incoming and outgoing transactions those amount that will be on their list will be eaten by them. And when it comes to the wallet with the lowest transaction fee, I don't think that there's one that is existing as most of the wallet providers are allowing us to adjust the fees.
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 12:51:53 AM

You can use coinbase. They do not charge fee transaction for sending bitcoin.

NABiT

Activity: 329
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:03:12 AM

You can use coinbase. They do not charge fee transaction for sending bitcoin.

We will discontinue paying network transaction fees for on-chain transactions starting March 21st, 2017.

Fees will be assigned dynamically based on the current network conditions and will be paid by customers when they send an on-chain transaction.

Transactions between Coinbase accounts will continue to be off-chain and free.

https://blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-spring-cleaning-4f27710ff821
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:16:51 AM

I gues coinbase is all i an say that less fees but i know that all walleet have a high fees so we cant really say its good enough but in my experience i dont really experiencing the fees they get in my wallet so for me its the lowest fees bitcoin wallet. But we know that almost all of them will have a high fees when bitcoin price increase.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:41:37 AM

I don't think there are wallet of bitcoin with lowest transaction fees because it doesn't from the wallet of bitcoin,
but it is because of the block size of bitcoin, so we must pay the fees transaction with expensive
i use mycelium for transaction of bitcoin because there are choice the fees transaction, so we can be save the fees.

There is no bitcoin wallet now that is covering the fees or charging a very low fee. Because the confirmation is now depending on how much we are going to pay the miners. And the higher amount you'll include for the miners fee that will make your transaction faster but if you won't pay or you will just pay with a low fee, you need to wait a little longer.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:57:41 AM

I am looking for the same thing too. My experience: discard Xapo, their fees increase proportionally to the BTC value.
And as they said above, it depends on you are BTC investor or just a faucets user. I use faucets, earn around 40-50 $ per month. And if you are going to use faucets, Xapo really sucks.

Not only Xapo, but coinbase has also started to charge fee for each transactions making it difficult for the small transactions to be made as the fee involve in them is quite high. Like Faucets already giving very less SAT due to high bitcoin price, the no more free tx wallet make it even more less for the person who wana spend the small amounts, earned from the faucet.
I have switched to desktop wallet because its no use keeping bitcoins with xapo / Coinbase and have no control over the private key and also no more free offer of free transaction.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:06:13 AM

Not only Xapo, but coinbase has also started to charge fee for each transactions making it difficult for the small transactions to be made as the fee involve in them is quite high. Like Faucets already giving very less SAT due to high bitcoin price, the no more free tx wallet make it even more less for the person who wana spend the small amounts, earned from the faucet.
I have switched to desktop wallet because its no use keeping bitcoins with xapo / Coinbase and have no control over the private key and also no more free offer of free transaction.

True.
I have some funds in Coinbase and cant get it because I am regretting the fact that it will eat a lot of my funds just for the fee. Perhaps, I will add some more to at least satisfy that fee.
Many of the wallets are getting higher fees also and I just use trading sites for now for transferring bitcoins because they got lower fees.
This is a heck of a chaos and should be brought back to where it should be when the traffic is fixed.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:32:10 AM

True.
I have some funds in Coinbase and cant get it because I am regretting the fact that it will eat a lot of my funds just for the fee. Perhaps, I will add some more to at least satisfy that fee.
Many of the wallets are getting higher fees also and I just use trading sites for now for transferring bitcoins because they got lower fees.
This is a heck of a chaos and should be brought back to where it should be when the traffic is fixed.
which trading site that still have low fees? bittrex need 0.001 and Liqui need 0.0015 even hardware wallet need high fees too, nothing that we can do to prevent this, just take it or leave it
I agree with you, we can't do anything about the fees because are based on the miners and if the miners want higher fees then they will get it. The wise way to deal with the high fees is only transact if it is a big amount of money so you can save money from big fees and always spend bitcoin in a smart and sure way so you will not waste any amount of your bitcoin.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:08:08 AM

I gues coinbase is all i an say that less fees but i know that all walleet have a high fees so we cant really say its good enough but in my experience i dont really experiencing the fees they get in my wallet so for me its the lowest fees bitcoin wallet. But we know that almost all of them will have a high fees when bitcoin price increase.

Coinbase is having moderate fee structure, so that a transaction is fast enough to be processed soon as well as it should be a burden for the sender. So I guess coinbase is the most useful exchange with respect to fees. But, recently coinbase is showing many errors and constantly getting server down.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:32:33 PM

Coinbase is having moderate fee structure, so that a transaction is fast enough to be processed soon as well as it should be a burden for the sender. So I guess coinbase is the most useful exchange with respect to fees. But, recently coinbase is showing many errors and constantly getting server down.
That's not something new.Exchanges always claim to be under maintenance once bitcoin prices show an intense growth.Also,having a moderate free structure isn't the most significant reason to use an exchange.I believe,all the exchanges should let users decide the suitable fees.They can set a minimum fee for a particular transaction to avoid double spends but apart from that,user must be allowed to have more control over his transactions.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:55:16 AM

Thanks

coinbase is almost without fee,i can sent my bitcoin until its empty,i have 0.0001 in my coinbase wallet,and i sent it to exchange,and i got that value,so i think not got fee from that transaction.
Coins.ph doesn't have any fee also. I also gets rebate when I buy load so where is the fee? I am not sure if there are really bitcoin wallets that has a transaction fee.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:05:34 AM

Thanks

Mycellium have only 4k satoshi fee per transaction, and it's my bitcoin wallet favorite until now.
Anyway blockchain.info implemented a dynamic transaction fee now, that's why it's sometimes expensive and sometimes low.

Thanks for the share. I am interested to try Mycellium too. It would be nice to see a reliable multi crypto wallet with low fees too. Because Bitcoin is supposed to be with lower fees than fiat.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:09:27 AM

Thanks

At present, the blockchain system is often overloaded, which makes transactions unconfirmed, most of which increase the transaction fees to ensure the speed of their transactions. I think that electrum and blockchain are the lowest cost wallets, even though the blockchain needs very high fees in the past.
GXHPP

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:16:42 AM

Thanks

There is no PC wallet with lowest fees like that,Online wallets Poloniex just requires 0.0001 for withdrawal, heard coinbase is "free", LBC also takes less fees than the normal.
PC wallets and BC.info offer free fees, you can set it as much as you want (or as less) but of course if you lower it the possibility of getting confirmed plummets.
NABiT

Activity: 329
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:07:30 AM

Thanks

There is no PC wallet with lowest fees like that,Online wallets Poloniex just requires 0.0001 for withdrawal, heard coinbase is "free", LBC also takes less fees than the normal.
PC wallets and BC.info offer free fees, you can set it as much as you want (or as less) but of course if you lower it the possibility of getting confirmed plummets.

Poloniex is not a wallet as such it is an Exchange, it is not advisable to use it as a wallet plus all the Exchanges are currently struggling with Support if you should need it due to so many new users signing up.

Coinbase is not free unless the transaction is between Coinbase users, i.e. Coinbase to Coinbase.

Most wallets now give a choice of transaction fee for you to choose from according to the importance of the speed of the transaction.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:10:57 AM

Thanks

At present, the blockchain system is often overloaded, which makes transactions unconfirmed, most of which increase the transaction fees to ensure the speed of their transactions. I think that electrum and blockchain are the lowest cost wallets, even though the blockchain needs very high fees in the past.

With the current situation of blockchain, there are no more wallets with a low transaction fee. Almost all wallets have increased their fees and that is because of the huge volume or traffic of transactions in the mempool. The fees were increased so that we can avail of a priority pass so that our transactions will be confirmed fast. But even though the fees were high but compared to the banks it is still cheap.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:32:01 AM

Thanks

With the current situation of blockchain, there are no more wallets with a low transaction fee. Almost all wallets have increased their fees and that is because of the huge volume or traffic of transactions in the mempool. The fees were increased so that we can avail of a priority pass so that our transactions will be confirmed fast. But even though the fees were high but compared to the banks it is still cheap.
Yes, with the current situation of blockchain and the strong growth rate of Bitcoin, it seems that there are few types of wallets that can be low cost. If so, the speed of the transaction can be very slow and can not be confirmed. In the past, coinbase wallet allowed for free, not fee, but now they have to raise fees. Nowadays, Bitcoin is used more and more every day, there are many transactions, the transaction speed will be reduced, so increasing the fee is also understandable.
arbitrag3

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:58:40 PM

You can set your own fees in most desktop and online wallets, HOWEVER if you reduce it from the recommended, sometimes transactions can take days to get the first confirmation and usable at the websites..
I knew about coinbase covering the user's fees, not sure about that now, LBC and Paxful too but not sure about them now. Poloniex takes just 0.0001 as fees now though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: