Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:17:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet with lowest transcation fee  (Read 28225 times)
shipon420

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:11:32 AM

I dont know which wallet lowest transaction fee but i use coinbase.its good for btc wallet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:52:09 AM

if you want find some wallet have a small fee if you transfer your bitcoins go fro blockchain.
i use blockchain for me thats wallet have a small fee of transfer your btc ...
to378972

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:23:24 AM

Blockchain is a purse with a transaction fee but at least safe and reliable. For me, finding a good wallet is very difficult if you prefer a low transaction fee because bitcoin has no tax reason to have a fee for the developer to earn some. And in the wallet there is riskif you are looking for low wallet. Just find a safe and reliable one like blockchain then transfer you bitcoin on a handy wallet where you manage and see the converstion of bitcoin to know when to make the deal or not.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 07:36:14 AM

I am not sure if this trick is convenient for you or not but you can use Localbitcoin's couponing system where you don't have to pay any fee for sending Bitcoins from one account to another account. You have to generate a coupon code for the amount you wish and then you send that coupon code to a person to whom you are willing to send Bitcoins and the amount will be deducted from your Localbitcoins account as soon as he enters that coupon code in his Localbitcoin account. By this way, you can even transfer the smallest possible amount without doing an actual transaction.
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:40:30 AM

Can we do betting with coinbase ?

No I have seen that people do it but eventually they close you down. Its best to move bitcoin to other sites as a middle man and never directly deposit into coinbase from a gambling site. Least this is what I have read,do not use coinbase personally,it was at one time only available to Americans and have not looked into it since.

I only use coinbase to buy with a debit card and every single time i move it off of there immediately and i never return it from anything that i sent it to, like i never deposit anything but money from my debit card on it in case the bitcoin ATM is closed which lets me buy a lot more quickly and easy i find.
Raphal

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:42:34 AM

There are a couple of wallets that let you choose custom transaction fees. One of them is the electrum wallet, I use it myself, by far the best free non-hardware wallet. It's extremely lightweight and works like a charm. I highly recommend getting that if you want basic user experience and full control for free.

As far as I know, recently, there are not any wallets that are free of transaction fees for us. The value of bitcoin increased, the number of users also increased significantly, they must use transaction fees to maintain the speed of each transaction.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
DanetonBit

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:25:27 AM

I use Luno most of the time...but i have not found any wallet with low transaction fees
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:22:01 AM

There are a couple of wallets that let you choose custom transaction fees. One of them is the electrum wallet, I use it myself, by far the best free non-hardware wallet. It's extremely lightweight and works like a charm. I highly recommend getting that if you want basic user experience and full control for free.

As far as I know, recently, there are not any wallets that are free of transaction fees for us. The value of bitcoin increased, the number of users also increased significantly, they must use transaction fees to maintain the speed of each transaction.
I think maybe it really depends on what wallet provider in your country but most if all Filipino using coins.ph and it has no fee in every transaction deducted to every transaction made by the user and also it is user friendly with different features like buying steam and even load and also we can do easy cash out.
I’ve only been making use of Coinbase, Xapo and Blockchain wallet. Coinbase and Xapo seems to be at the same rate in transaction fees, while Blockchain seemed lower than the two. But I use Xapo most of the times, cause it has been my favorite for a long time now, but I’m thinking of moving fully to Blockchain.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:18:04 AM

The transaction fee in every wallet is almost the same so for me it's actually depend in what you choose to pay in transaction fee. Whenever you send you have to choose whether it's economy or priority. If you want your transaction to be fast choose priority. The higher you pay the fastest your transaction get confirmed and vise versa.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Zrs

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:48:38 AM

Can anyone tell which Wallet with lowest transaction fee both desktop and web wallet.

Thanks

BlockChain wallet are the super low cost transaction fee.it also provide secured wallet with multiple features such as
conversion rates, calculators, and support services to make your wallet use an easier experience.but some wallet are free of charge for specific country. you can google for details.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:51:50 AM

I dont know which wallet lowest transaction fee but i use coinbase.its good for btc wallet

I don't think that the transaction fee can be manually set in Coinbase. If you want to manually set the transaction fee, then please use a desktop wallet, or an online wallet which allows that such as Blockchain.info. But first, you need to check the fee requirement, in sites such as bitcoinfees.21.co or estimatefee.com.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:10:43 PM

I think maybe it really depends on what wallet provider in your country but most if all Filipino using coins.ph and it has no fee in every transaction deducted to every transaction made by the user and also it is user friendly with different features like buying steam and even load and also we can do easy cash out.
I think the bitcoin users has made bitcoin more safe and easy to keep and to carry by introducing good wallets such as bitcoincore, blockchain, and multibit, all of those are safe, cheap and easy to use and it has low transaction. It got the manual setting of transaction fees which takes very low time to get conformed so for me the above wallets are good and easy to use.

ididimarzo01

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 07:24:07 AM

Can anyone tell which Wallet with lowest transaction fee both desktop and web wallet.

Thanks

BlockChain wallet are the super low cost transaction fee.it also provide secured wallet with multiple features such as
conversion rates, calculators, and support services to make your wallet use an easier experience.but some wallet are free of charge for specific country. you can google for details.

Does blockchain wallet own private Key?
Thanks
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 07:58:23 AM

Thanks

i agree blockchain have low fee as of now . i dunno if there other web wallet that have lowest fee than blockchain
before coinsph fee is all free that why i use it before but now they start to ask fee but user user transaction dont have fee.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:36:20 AM

I think blockchain is still the cheapest with all the features they offer.

Stupid answer from Sr. member. Blockchain consumes around 0.001 btc for each transact to send the bitcoin to another address. If you wish to reduce the fees for the transaction means you have to use the desktop wallet which gives you the way to modify the sending fees of bitcoin. you can try the multibit or electrum to do that.
luckily i do not use blockchain anymore, besides the expensive fee the confirmation time is also a bit slow (or maybe just my suggestion lol). maybe I'll be a bit suggest this to you, if you do not find a wallet accordance with you because the fee is too expensive, maybe you can use the poloniex exchange for your wallet, they only use fee 0.0001 btc for each transaction, very cheap I think and the confirmation time is also quite fast
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: