Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:20:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dooglus is supporting ponzis  (Read 9849 times)
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 02:10:47 AM

Each account can only be used for 1 scam

Not true. But if you're saying that QS should take responsibility for up to 1 scam per sold account - I'm all for it. Let's start with Master-P.

The accounts he sold may not be used to scam, the code dooglus fixed will be used for the sole purpose of scamming, an I wrong?

It doesn't matter, your point is invalid. QS lost his or her rep, even with me, long ago. I consider whoever it is (You? lol) an untrustworthy character.

I don't care what you think about it to be honest. I have dealt with QS directly so I'm not trolling... Like you are. QS?  Roll Eyes
I really dont care what you think,
As a matter of fact, I wasnt even addressing you
I really dont care about your history with quickseller

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 02:13:44 AM

Not true. But if you're saying that QS should take responsibility for up to 1 scam per sold account - I'm all for it. Let's start with Master-P.

The accounts he sold may not be used to scam, the code dooglus fixed will be used for the sole purpose of scamming, an I wrong?

Moving goalposts, I like it  Grin

Master-P WAS a scam, no "may" there. Is QS responsible or not?

Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 02:23:21 AM

He is not, did he know that the account would be used for scam?

When dooglus fixed the code, he knew that the sole purpose of the code would be to scam, am I wrong?

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:26:00 AM

Yes. And as I see it, considering the strange circumstances regarding the BTC from TradeFucktress to QS must have been a scam, I for one exclude any and all QS accounts and/or alts from my trust list. I don't care about being on DT, in fact, I feel bad for the massive amounts of PMs' you all receive about it based on basic smarts. Sad. Bitcoin could be so much better.  Cry

When dooglus fixed the code, he knew that the sole purpose of the code would be to scam, am I wrong?

Again, your logic is invalid. LMFAO.  Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 02:31:02 AM

Saying my logic is invalid without giving reason makes you look stupid, especially when you end all your sentences with a smiley face

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 02:39:26 AM

Yes, you are. Have you read the thread? Klye's site didn't scam anyone.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:41:29 AM

Saying my logic is invalid without giving reason makes you look stupid, especially when you end all your sentences with a smiley face

What reason is to be pointed at but the obvious? Dooglus fixed some code, and is still a very trusted member here.  QS pulled escrow and account scams, so .. he is not..

What the fuck don't you get about that again? 

Anyhow. have fun there cuz your point will probably always be invalid since you are either QS or someone with no fucking brain. LOL.

PS ....

Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 02:43:48 AM

Was QS supposed to look into the future to see what the account would be used for?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 02:58:20 AM

Was QS supposed to look into the future to see what the account would be used for?

I don't know. You keep bringing up these new rationalizations so you tell me.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:15:36 AM

Moving goalposts, I like it  Grin

Yes, you are. Have you read the thread? Klye's site didn't scam anyone.
Kyle's site was actively deceiving people because it was trying to get people to believe that there was no risk to send money to his ponzi.

The script that dooglus designed is something that is primarily used to scam and is designed to scam. There are "legitimate" non-illegal uses for cocaine, however that does not mean that a cocaine producer (or maybe someone who designs a way to more efficiently produce cocaine) is not breaking the law.

And on the topic of Kyle's ponzi not scamming anyone, maybe you should look a little closer.

The address that players were to send their CLAM to was xWSg3afDSs7gRr5uDBWiUcpS7rJpmv8nra

On the first transaction the above received 1f1717abceb479a5948a3a5e8ee87731f3ff2543c586157d40d653fb108176c0, the following addresses used inputs to fund this transaction:
xH3Kh6WDTgdAnY3rAnMdonShezHLJgitt7
xHLd7SgohBXzqR271L3vZSr8Ha9dg8wE5K
xETZYYYZumiZLFxj2fqfzuftKaXLufYpsv
xDkh9AeqJBPxo1e3v12GZunJDbyXi7CL4C
xNogJskant1BznVFKvJEpSFGqmKVRLtaJg
x8XPofV7sUxACPPBvob6UPBxL6k8fCmmJ7
xWnYCzLWWfhkdqFp4hpAJWqyrbQd7J9jnV

The amount sent to the ponzi was 0.000337 CLAM

The amount the ponzi promised to return to the players was 125% of the amount sent, which works out to 0.00042125 CLAM.

None of the above addresses have received a transaction in this amount. (there is nothing in the thread that says that tx fees will be deducted from the amount sent). Therefore it is reasonable to say that Kyle scammed the first person who played at his ponzi out of 0.0004225 CLAM. Just because no one in the thread (or anywhere else) was complaining about getting scammed does not mean that no one was scammed.

@Your Point Is Invalid -- the dooglus supporters/fanboys are simply trying to derail this thread with off-topic ad hominem attacks. Any discussion about me belongs in a different thread and these people know this, however these people choose to post them here to distract from the fact that dooglus did work on a script that was designed to steal from people.....in other word they are trying to distract from the fact that dooglus helped other scammers steal from others.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 03:54:21 AM

QS, get out, you ruining my game with moving goalposts Grin

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Thanks Your Point Is Invalid. I still think your point is invalid. If you want to hold people responsible for providing tools for potential scammers, or even merely touching such tools that may or may not be used by scammers, then I don't see how you could excuse account sales on such flimsy criteria like "can only be used for 1 scam".

Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 03:56:23 AM

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Thanks Your Point Is Invalid. I still think your point is invalid. If you want to hold people responsible for providing tools for potential scammers, or even merely touching such tools that may or may not be used by scammers, then I don't see how you could excuse account sales on such flimsy criteria like "can only be used for 1 scam".

bought accounts can be used to do a number of things, code built for scamming can only be used for scamming

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:42:13 PM

Kyle's site was actively deceiving people because it was trying to get people to believe that there was no risk to send money to his ponzi.

The script that dooglus designed is something that is primarily used to scam and is designed to scam. There are "legitimate" non-illegal uses for cocaine, however that does not mean that a cocaine producer (or maybe someone who designs a way to more efficiently produce cocaine) is not breaking the law.

And on the topic of Kyle's ponzi not scamming anyone, maybe you should look a little closer.

The address that players were to send their CLAM to was xWSg3afDSs7gRr5uDBWiUcpS7rJpmv8nra

On the first transaction the above received 1f1717abceb479a5948a3a5e8ee87731f3ff2543c586157d40d653fb108176c0, the following addresses used inputs to fund this transaction:

The amount the ponzi promised to return to the players was 125% of the amount sent, which works out to 0.00042125 CLAM.

None of the above addresses have received a transaction in this amount. (there is nothing in the thread that says that tx fees will be deducted from the amount sent). Therefore it is reasonable to say that Kyle scammed the first person who played at his ponzi out of 0.0004225 CLAM. Just because no one in the thread (or anywhere else) was complaining about getting scammed does not mean that no one was scammed.
Since we're apparently enjoying the world of baseless wild speculation, we might just as easily speculate that the first transaction was KLYE himself, testing things out.  And that the reason none of those addresses received their returns of a 10s of satoshis is that the script was broken and needed fixed.  We can also speculate that if these were legitimate players who needed paid back, that KLYE did so later to their satisfaction.  We can also speculate that QS's mom has a beautiful moustache, but then again, since wild speculation not based on facts isn't really that useful, maybe we should leave all of this aside.

@Your Point Is Invalid -- the dooglus supporters/fanboys are simply trying to derail this thread with off-topic ad hominem attacks. Any discussion about me belongs in a different thread and these people know this, however these people choose to post them here to distract from the fact that dooglus did work on a script that was designed to steal from people.....in other word they are trying to distract from the fact that dooglus helped other scammers steal from others.

Or, it might be that some people in here are merely drawing attention to the fact that you've been spamming lies using multiple accounts in an attempt to damage dooglus' reputation for nearly a year now.  I dunno, I think it's kinda relevant that the OP of this thread is your alt and that you opened a thread with the same thing under your main account right around the same time.

bought accounts can be used to do a number of things, code built for scamming can only be used for scamming

Not true, code "built for scamming", as you say, can be used to educate people about how to code.  If you show me some broken code and I show you how to fix it then I think it's pretty easy to argue that I just used that code to show you something about how to program---irrespective of your intended use for the now-fixed code.  What's more, ponzi code specifically can be used to illustrate how to calculate percentages, how to automate transactions, .... seems to me there's a myriad of educational uses at a minimum.

I don't think there's anyone on this forum who thinks that dooglus supports ponzis.  The idea that you guys are gonna allow QS to maintain multiple threads of such lies using so many accounts is pretty shameful.  Alas.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:38:24 AM

Since we're apparently enjoying the world of baseless wild speculation, we might just as easily speculate that the first transaction was KLYE himself, testing things out.  And that the reason none of those addresses received their returns of a 10s of satoshis is that the script was broken and needed fixed.  We can also speculate that if these were legitimate players who needed paid back, that KLYE did so later to their satisfaction.  We can also speculate that QS's mom has a beautiful moustache, but then again, since wild speculation not based on facts isn't really that useful, maybe we should leave all of this aside.
I am not speculating. The first person to send CLAMs to that ponzi really did get scammed. There are also exactly zero transactions spent from the ponzi CLAM address that paid out the amount promised as outlined in the OP of the ponzi thread.

Or, it might be that some people in here are merely drawing attention to the fact that you've been spamming lies using multiple accounts in an attempt to damage dooglus' reputation for nearly a year now.  I dunno, I think it's kinda relevant that the OP of this thread is your alt and that you opened a thread with the same thing under your main account right around the same time.
I would suggest that you take 30 seconds to read the OP and see who posted it Roll Eyes

Kindly refrain from posting ad hominem attacks while trying to distract from the fact that dooglus has a long history of helping scammers steal additional money from others.

Not true, code "built for scamming", as you say, can be used to educate people about how to code.  If you show me some broken code and I show you how to fix it then I think it's pretty easy to argue that I just used that code to show you something about how to program---irrespective of your intended use for the now-fixed code.  What's more, ponzi code specifically can be used to illustrate how to calculate percentages, how to automate transactions, .... seems to me there's a myriad of educational uses at a minimum.
Not true. The script was specifically designed to steal money from others via ponzi scams. The code on GitHub by dooglus even contained HTML regarding ponzis.

Furthermore, no reputable educational institution will provide direction to work on something whose only non-educational use is to scam/steal/is illegal. I would think that is something that would be taught at the University of Washington....

I don't think there's anyone on this forum who thinks that dooglus supports ponzis.  
Anyone who does not believe that dooglus supports ponzis should read the OP and should review this thread which gives an example as to when dooglus gave positive trust to a ponzi who shortly thereafter scammed.

You are free to create a thread to discuss whatever else you wish to discuss, however this thread is about how dooglus has helped people scam via improving ponzi codes/scripts. If you have anything to add in relation to this topic you are more then welcome to post Smiley
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:34:17 AM

Since we're apparently enjoying the world of baseless wild speculation, we might just as easily speculate that the first transaction was KLYE himself, testing things out.  And that the reason none of those addresses received their returns of a 10s of satoshis is that the script was broken and needed fixed.  We can also speculate that if these were legitimate players who needed paid back, that KLYE did so later to their satisfaction.  We can also speculate that QS's mom has a beautiful moustache, but then again, since wild speculation not based on facts isn't really that useful, maybe we should leave all of this aside.
I am not speculating. The first person to send CLAMs to that ponzi really did get scammed. There are also exactly zero transactions spent from the ponzi CLAM address that paid out the amount promised as outlined in the OP of the ponzi thread.
This might be a leeeeetle convincing, if say, you had someone claiming that they got scammed, and that that person wasn't just one of your alts.

I would suggest that you take 30 seconds to read the OP and see who posted it Roll Eyes
Okay, whoops, forgive me for confusing this thread with the other one you started on the same topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1389916.0  I guess at least you're only bumping one of them now so that's nice of you.

Kindly refrain from posting ad hominem attacks while trying to distract from the fact that dooglus has a long history of helping scammers steal additional money from others.

Kindly refain from non-sequitor in attempting to distract from the fact that your many threads on this topic are all bascially ad-hominem sour grapes.

Not true. The script was specifically designed to steal money from others via ponzi scams. The code on GitHub by dooglus even contained HTML regarding ponzis.
I haven't reviewed the script, I have reviewed your long history of false accusations and nonsense.  I am also familiar with dooglus' kind attitude towards those who are trying to educate themselves about technical matters---anyone who looks through his post history can see that for themself.  That's kinda where I'm coming from here.

Furthermore, no reputable educational institution will provide direction to work on something whose only non-educational use is to scam/steal/is illegal. I would think that is something that would be taught at the University of Washington....
I wonder what you have against the University of Washington.  Is the University of North Carolina better in some way?
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 09:58:52 AM

Nice follow through on that eduffield btw. Roll Eyes
The DRK/DASH shills used the very same tactics when it came to down playing concerns, skewing the facts and/or ignoring the obvious.
You somehow missed the fact that the reward reduction was much greater than 200x. "In short"... ANY reward reduction is a big fucking deal and Dooglus' "You can easily buy large numbers of CLAM on the open market.", makes for some stanky icing on this Clammy shitcoin cake.

Stake inflation was made linear and slightly increased after the update you reference.

Your claims are not only plainly inaccurate; they are the exact opposite of what occurred.

OK, I see what he's saying: stopping the lottery reduced the reward from 1000 CLAMs to 1 CLAM per block, so that means the lottery system was like a pre-mine.

Maybe this chart can help show the reality of the situation. Pay attention to how the green supply curve changed when the lottery staking system ended on October 25th last year:

Hint: stopping the lottery caused the supply to increase much more quickly than before.

If he spent more time attempting to communicate his confused point and less time trying to think up new ways of insulting people's icing preferences we could have resolved this little misunderstanding much more quickly.

Confused ? We aren't. Tongue

The lottery continued on for almost two months after your last reported big win. How many more big wins did you mine ?

What percentage of the total CLAM supply did you "win", by the time the fork came into effect ?

oh yeah someone won a lottery again 663.74264776 block 86690

That was me:

@dooglus
congrats... I guess you're making alot ฿฿ or perhaps $$ out of CLAMs
If I may know, how many of your outputs getting staked everyday?

I've never sold any CLAMs - so what I'm making out of CLAMs is a lot of CLAMs. lol.

I'll probably hold them until they're worthless, or worth a fortune - same as I do with BTC.

I don't know how to count the number of stakes per day without counting them myself - there are lots.

Here's a screenshot of the most recent stakes to give you an idea of the frequency of staking:

Then nothing staked until 17:21. So I guess about 20 per hour, or around 500 per day. I have a feeling that the screenshot shows an unusually good hour though, so maybe it's half that. But with the lotto wins as well I'm sure the average is higher.

That was your take with a single wallet. Since the fork, is it safe to assume that you have been able to maintain the status quo seen above ?

Does the term cryptofiat mean anything to you ?

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 10:01:01 AM

I was implying that your/Dooglus' story about "the digger" sounds just as made up as Polo's. lol

I don't have a story about "the digger". Digging is happening, provably so. I pointed it out.

If I/we were to clone the original CLAM client and move the snapshot back 1 year, how many coins will you, I mean Dooglus, I mean BayAreaCoins lose ?

Ignoring the fact that if you were to make a clone of CLAM not a single fuck would be given, and not a single CLAM lost, if the snapshot had happened in May 2013 instead of in May 2014, that would have been about a month before Just-Dice first launched. I would probably have had something like 5 funded addresses instead of the ~30 I had in May 2014. So I would lose 25*4.6 = 115 CLAMs.

Are you suggesting that Creative, BAC, and I are all the same person? Do you know how silly that makes you look?

Who is Creative ? (slip up on the dev's alt name ??)

Who is who and their socks may one day be determined.. Regardless.. you guys are definitely putting on a show.

You and 42dice both like to run gambling sites and.. you have both like to play with posts and/or PM so as to cause confusion or be misleading.

Coincidence ?

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:43:32 AM

@Hippie Tech - I am not sure I am understanding the context of your quotes in relation to dooglus supporting ponzis.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 03:52:58 PM

@Hippie Tech - I am not sure I am understanding the context of your quotes in relation to dooglus supporting ponzis.

These and the posts that followed depict how he manipulates people and/or their coins/ponzi.

The easymine/stakes, the fork and "the digger" are examples as to how he goes about his business.

tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:46:59 PM

These and the posts that followed depict how he manipulates people and/or their coins/ponzi.

The easymine/stakes, the fork and "the digger" are examples as to how he goes about his business.

I don't know if I understand either.  Are you saying that dooglus caused or was "the digger".  As I recall, that digging whale, as he was known, caused clam price to drop by an order of magnitude.  What would dooglus stand to gain by devaluing his own money by 90%?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: