Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:20:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach someone about Bitcoin  (Read 58694 times)
akosimakulit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:51:02 AM

People like to hear information from other people they trust, rather then to find it on Google. It's much better way to convince someone on advantages that Bitcoin have and to explain him everything that he needs to know. And they will probably pass that information to others, so it's double effective.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:57:33 AM

Well to teach someone about bitcoin, I think you should guide him or her to some sites where he can read about bitcoin. You should also explain it to him/her briefly and teach him how to earn with it. You should also make him/her a bitcoin wallet that is easy to use.

Firstly just give them a brief introduction about bitcoin, and show them how they can earn from faucets and signature campaign, as this two methods are most easy to earn bitcoins.
Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:03:23 AM

As the title say, what is the proper way to teach someone about what is Bitcoin?
I will teach him to all my knowledge about Bitcoin. The if they ask me about Bitcoin or whatever. I will answer that. It depends on my ifea or my knowledge. 😃😃😃
tobito

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:09:11 PM

very simple in my opinion, you must show the results you get from bitcoin, then suggest to search in google what is bitcoin and after that you teach what you do to get bitcoin.
purebitco

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:37:02 PM

very simple in my opinion, you must show the results you get from bitcoin, then suggest to search in google what is bitcoin and after that you teach what you do to get bitcoin.
i think that it is simple too, in my opinion its enough to let people know that they will become rich if they start using bitcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:39:48 PM

Tell them if you are looking  for some additional income in your life then bitcoin is the best source to achieve and there is not a single person who wants to miss the opportunity of earning extra money.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:57:43 PM

Explaining things in simple will not be a good way and it might not be clear for the person you're talking to. Because a person who wants to learn will surely question anything about it and to make it clear, you need to be more specific.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:03:01 PM

People like to hear information from other people they trust, rather then to find it on Google. It's much better way to convince someone on advantages that Bitcoin have and to explain him everything that he needs to know. And they will probably pass that information to others, so it's double effective.  Smiley

Apparently, I have tried explaining things about bitcoins to my two colleagues. They were just like "Ugh, okay dude?." I think we should be more aware if the person we're talking to is interested in bitcoins before we go to the actual talk. I do regret the fact that I have come to their place to explain it to them because they were asking me how I was making money online and they want to earn money as well. They said it looks like it's an easy thing to do and I said it is an easy thing to do. But when I got there, they weren't interested at all. I think they just got excited when they saw my payouts history.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:04:40 PM

Tell them if you are looking  for some additional income in your life then bitcoin is the best source to achieve and there is not a single person who wants to miss the opportunity of earning extra money.

When you tell someone and hear that kind of explanation about additional income and without investment of course they are going to grab
the opportunity immediately.
And that's a good introduction for teaching someone with bitcoin.

Vires in Numeris
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:59:31 PM

When you tell someone and hear that kind of explanation about additional income and without investment of course they are going to grab

Yup, this is good idea to understand new people what is Bitcoin. Without doing any hard work, we will make money means everyone will show interest on that. But once they show interest on that we will get lot questions from them so we have to be ready for that. To avoiding these issues better, you introduce this forum they only learn what bitcoin is and how to use this.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:33:01 PM

Yup, this is good idea to understand new people what is Bitcoin. Without doing any hard work, we will make money means everyone will show interest on that. But once they show interest on that we will get lot questions from them so we have to be ready for that. To avoiding these issues better, you introduce this forum they only learn what bitcoin is and how to use this.
yes it is true i think it is not so easy to teach to some one abtout bitcion. you know when for the first time when i heard about bitcoin from my friend. i thought that it is just like TIENS. and may not be so difficult to understan. then one of my student came to me he was really an expert of bitcoin. he was just needed an idea about some thing. then i asked him that what is he doing mean what is his job. he told me about bitcoin and from that day he is teaching me bitcoin and still when i face some problem related to bitcoin i receive idea from him.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:39:33 PM

well but i think that it might be really hard to earn that additional income for people with bitcoins especially if they will be new to bitcoin as they will not have any money with it

i would just tell them that it is the best investment option possible at the moment and that it can give a lot of money if they are willing to invest into bitcoin some money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:16:48 AM

Absolutely we explain just what it bitcoin and how and where do I get the money in bitcoin. Then tell them to be active in this forum. I'm sure if they have the intention they would be able to know more about bitcoin in about two months.
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:09:21 AM

As the title say, what is the proper way to teach someone about what is Bitcoin?
I will teach him to all my knowledge. And then if he ask me about Bitcoin i will answer it. It depends on my knowledge. Wink
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:04:40 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 10:51:55 AM by katrimans

i think tell first how money inflation and deflation like a sales talk then go to basic pay per post and enrolling

I think the way you will be less good, because will impact the boredom they hear our explanation. I think that we are just explaining about the advantages of the bitcoin compared to other currencies and also estimates of the bitcoin on future
I believe it is easy to teach a person who is interested on bitcoin ecosystem. When they are interested on it, they give their full attention to your words and they will follow you. Without interest, you might face hard time while teaching them.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:29:00 PM

well but i think that it might be really hard to earn that additional income for people with bitcoins especially if they will be new to bitcoin as they will not have any money with it

i would just tell them that it is the best investment option possible at the moment and that it can give a lot of money if they are willing to invest into bitcoin some money

Yeah that would be a good introduction. Telling them it is an investment first. But we got to be careful on how to explain for people are getting scared of different kind of investments. There are scams that are scattered so they will somehow think about it.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:35:19 PM

Yeah that would be a good introduction. Telling them it is an investment first. But we got to be careful on how to explain for people are getting scared of different kind of investments. There are scams that are scattered so they will somehow think about it.

telling them it is an investment, will not benefit anything, as a lot of people are scammed by a number of ponzi schemes and with they will consider it as ponzi also, we have to tell them that it is an internet currency and have to tell them that the price of this currency increasing much faster, with that they will invest there.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:42:26 PM

i think tell first how money inflation and deflation like a sales talk then go to basic pay per post and enrolling

I think the way you will be less good, because will impact the boredom they hear our explanation. I think that we are just explaining about the advantages of the bitcoin compared to other currencies and also estimates of the bitcoin on future
I believe it is easy to teach a person who is intrested on bitcoin ecosystem. When they are intrested on it, they give their full attention to your words and they will follow you. Without interest, you might face hard time while teaching them.
in my opinion you are right, if the person just does not want to learn anything about bitcoins then all the explanations will be just useless and you will not reach your goal

i think the best way to teach people about bitcoins is tell them how to invest their fiat into bitcoins and show that bitcoins can grow their money in the future after a few weeks

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:50:41 PM

The best source is youtube, and also blog is good to. I prefer like to read a blog than watch youtube. This forum is good to learn more about bitcoin.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:53:25 PM

The best source is youtube, and also blog is good to. I prefer like to read a blog than watch youtube. This forum is good to learn more about bitcoin.

Yeah if you want to know bitcoin better then this is the best place and we can recommend this site to people around us, as this forum will give them all information related to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: