Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:26:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach someone about Bitcoin  (Read 58694 times)
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:31:48 AM

For me I guess, you should let the person know first how you earn a bitcoin by showing some output just like building an interest on BTC, when a person build his interest with BTC that's the good start and learning is much more easier.

A friend taught me that way. Showed the money involved first then oriented me on how to start doing it also. Good thing is I can contact him whenever I need help or cant understand something. Not all of us have that and we must learn ourselves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:55:44 AM

For me I guess, you should let the person know first how you earn a bitcoin by showing some output just like building an interest on BTC, when a person build his interest with BTC that's the good start and learning is much more easi internet money(bitcoins)er.

A friend taught me that way. Showed the money involved first then oriented me on how to start doing it also. Good thing is I can contact him whenever I need help or cant understand something. Not all of us have that and we must learn ourselves.
I introduced bitcoins to my kids and explained to them that bitcoins are also money that we use in the internet. Explained to them that they don't need actual banks to earn internet money(bitcoins). And that they can earn those bitcoins by doing some tasks on some sites. that way this kids are already taught to earn their own money at their young age.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:14:44 AM

For me I guess, you should let the person know first how you earn a bitcoin by showing some output just like building an interest on BTC, when a person build his interest with BTC that's the good start and learning is much more easier.

Yes it was a good way for someone interested in bitcoin when you're describing. Furthermore, it might be better if they were invited to join this forum. If they are active on this forum they would understand more about bitcoin.

That is the best thing to do when you are teaching someone about bitcoin, is that you are going let him register here and join the discussion and read threads about bitcoin.
For sure he is going to learn fast about bitcoin and you are going to save time for teaching him about it.

Vires in Numeris
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:29:12 PM

Teaching about bitcoin is quite easy when people are already aware of bitcoins somewhat. First we need to promote bitcoin to mass of people. We've all known about the popularity that the internet has gained over the decade along with some social networking sites like facebook, twitter and all.

If an advertising campaign on those social networking sites would take place then it is obvious for any people from any age would learn faster about bitcoin and also can understand its importance in their daily lives.

Thus, advertising about bitcoin through social networking sites would be effective IMO.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:32:29 PM

I will ask them to sit with me and see how I earn money from bitcoins from signature campaign and trading, if you show them practically it will make things easier for them.
langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:04:43 PM

I will ask them to sit with me and see how I earn money from bitcoins from signature campaign and trading, if you show them practically it will make things easier for them.
Exactly. That will really do more than explaining. I usually ask my spouse to sit beside me whenever she asks me about BTC. She has picked up a lot. She is much interested now days to earn BTC. Saving money for our son. Thanks BTC.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:14:07 AM

Exactly. That will really do more than explaining. I usually ask my spouse to sit beside me whenever she asks me about BTC. She has picked up a lot. She is much interested now days to earn BTC. Saving money for our son. Thanks BTC.
Seeing firsthand how our process to get bitcoin was very nice to be someone faster understand about bitcoin. They can also ask directly and certainly can directly interested. Or maybe invite them to join this forum also will allow them to better understand bitcoin because there is a lot of information bitcoin in this forum.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:16:01 AM

That is a good idea,in my opinion it is really hard to explain someone bitcoin without computer.
But when we got desktop or laptop in front of us and we can show him how many ways we can earn money with btc,he will be surely interested.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:15:33 PM

The really best way is to show them a good result that you had experience since that's the most influential thing you can do to make them believe. You know that quote to see is to believe. That would be the best way to apply it.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:31:25 PM

The really best way is to show them a good result that you had experience since that's the most influential thing you can do to make them believe. You know that quote to see is to believe. That would be the best way to apply it.
yes that is a good idea. we can teach to some one about bitcoin manually. and i can say that giving examples of our own experience we can easily teach to some one about bitcoin. but if we have no time then we can suggest him to search the information about bitoicn in websites.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:27:14 AM

yes that is a good idea. we can teach to some one about bitcoin manually. and i can say that giving examples of our own experience we can easily teach to some one about bitcoin. but if we have no time then we can suggest him to search the information about bitoicn in websites.
Really teach people directly bitcoin will make them easier to understand because they see direct your thoughts are already using bitcoin in advance. Surely they will be easy to understand and if not years they would immediately ask, but if they are interested.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:14:59 AM

Really teach people directly bitcoin will make them easier to understand because they see direct your thoughts are already using bitcoin in advance. Surely they will be easy to understand and if not years they would immediately ask, but if they are interested.
yes it is also true. but i think if we suggest him to visit the website related to bitcoin. where you can find the answer of all your questions. that is the best option i think.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:25:28 PM

yes it is also true. but i think if we suggest him to visit the website related to bitcoin. where you can find the answer of all your questions. that is the best option i think.

The best way of it on inviting him to visit a website about bitcoin is by making him register here in forum and let him read all the threads here about bitcoins.
For sure he is going to understand that easily but always be there to guide him.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:48:01 PM

The best way of it on inviting him to visit a website about bitcoin is by making him register here in forum and let him read all the threads here about bitcoins.
For sure he is going to understand that easily but always be there to guide him.
Yeah that's good idea because in this site he can  get all he needs to be able to learn all basic things about bitcoin and one of the things that he may consider is he can create topic and there are many members who are willing to help and it will easy for him to understand the things because of many opinions that can help to clear his confusions Smiley.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:53:24 PM

Yeah that's good idea because in this site he can  get all he needs to be able to learn all basic things about bitcoin and one of the things that he may consider is he can create topic and there are many members who are willing to help and it will easy for him to understand the things because of many opinions that can help to clear his confusions Smiley.

Exactly and this is the best forum to collect latest and updated information related to bitcoin and the best thing is you can also earn a good amount of money here.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:58:14 PM

Yeah that's good idea because in this site he can  get all he needs to be able to learn all basic things about bitcoin and one of the things that he may consider is he can create topic and there are many members who are willing to help and it will easy for him to understand the things because of many opinions that can help to clear his confusions Smiley.

Exactly and this is the best forum to collect latest and updated information related to bitcoin and the best thing is you can also earn a good amount of money here.
Well, I feel that if you want to teach someone about bitcoin, then you just need to get him to join in this forum, and he could find his own answer to her question, because I think in this forum, it was very clear explanation about bitcoin, and if there are no understand, then you're just staying create a new forum

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:00:31 PM

Well you must have a reason or purpose of him/her using BTC. Is it for transactions, Gambling or for investments or all of them? Then you will know how to teach them properly about BTC. Of course you must be knowledgeable about BTC too in order to answer all of their question.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76]
  Print  

Jump to: