Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:35:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DES] Destiny (smart contract) | Deposit system | sub roadmap  (Read 65147 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shkbits

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:56:14 PM

Some low life scumbag just emptied my bittrex account of 1300 rads, 800 exp and 15000 aur.

They dumped my coins, but there was no withdraws in my withdraw history, and no withdraw requests in my email?

I changed my password straight away.

I mailed support@bittrex.com, i'm waiting for a reply.

And for some reason they bought a load of EXCL and dumped EXCL: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-EXCL

Fucking gutted.

Anyone have richie from bittrex's user name so I can PM him?

That happened to me also around 2 yrs before, I was not using 2fa and was having a weak password. That time the scammer traded my coins for PPC and emptied my wallet.

I guess i'll be setting up 2fa.

I don't get how they were able to withdraw without it showing up on my bittrex withdraw history?

They don't withdraw from your wallet, they put high sell orders on other coin (EXCEL in this case) from their account and will buy those coins from your account. You will be able to see this in your trade history.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shkbits

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:03:08 PM

Some low life scumbag just emptied my bittrex account of 1300 rads, 800 exp and 15000 aur.

They dumped my coins, but there was no withdraws in my withdraw history, and no withdraw requests in my email?

And for some reason they bought a load of EXCL and dumped EXCL: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-EXCL

Fucking gutted.

That happened to me also around 2 yrs before, I was not using 2fa and was having a weak password. That time the scammer traded my coins for PPC and emptied my wallet.

I don't get how they were able to withdraw without it showing up on my bittrex withdraw history?

They don't withdraw from your wallet, they put high sell orders on other coin (EXCEL in this case) from their account and will buy those coins from your account. You will be able to see this in your trade history.

I had opened a case with Bittrex at that time and they refunded me .1btc (I lost around .5), even though they don't need to. It was my mistake for keeping weak password. I was using 2fa since then.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:24:59 PM

Fucking gutted.

I had opened a case with Bittrex at that time and they refunded me .1btc (I lost around .5), even though they don't need to. It was my mistake for keeping weak password. I was using 2fa since then.

That was nice of them.

I just lost around 8BTC, which sucks balls.

I just finished setting up 2fa on all my exchange accounts.

Nevermind I need DES to moon, that should more than cover what I lost.

Is it wrong to wish cancer on the thief?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

shkbits

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:32:10 PM

Fucking gutted.

That was nice of them.

Yeah, it was nice of them to give back at least a little bit.

Wishing and cursing will not have any affect, Karma will take care of him Smiley.

And hopefully you will be able to recover more than that from DES Smiley.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:42:19 PM

Fucking gutted.

That was nice of them.

Wishing and cursing will not have any affect, Karma will take care of him Smiley.

I believe in karma, so i'm not going to wish cancer on them, they will get a return, everything gets a return.

How on earth did they get my email, that's what's bothering me?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

super-cpu

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:00:03 PM

Fucking gutted.

That was nice of them.

I believe in karma, so i'm not going to wish cancer on them, they will get a return, everything gets a return.

if they got your email and pw , i think its keyloggers virus hiding within wallet you download recently.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:03:54 PM

Fucking gutted.

That was nice of them.

if they got your email and pw , i think its keyloggers virus hiding within wallet you download recently.

If I download a wallet, I only download the source from gitHub and compile on my linux machine.

I never download from a quoted link.

Your probably right, I can't trust my machines no more, looks like a format is due.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

CosaNostra

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:21:46 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2016, 03:32:40 PM by CosaNostra

Fucking gutted.

That was nice of them.

Damn, just found out I have the same problem!
Please PM me, if you have any ideas how that fucker could get e-mail and password from bittrex.
I wouldn't say I had an easy password there, so how anyone could get in?  Huh

Have you been using the same password on any other sites/services?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:24:03 PM

Fucking gutted.

That was nice of them.

Please PM me, if you have any ideas how that fucker could get e-mail and password from bittrex.
I wouldn't say I had an easy password there, so how anyone could get in?  Huh

Really?

I hope it's not wide spread.

Did you lose much?

Maybe someone cracked bittrex's security?

Wonder if any others have been effected?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

super-cpu

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:27:25 PM

Fucking gutted.

That was nice of them.

I wouldn't say I had an easy password there, so how anyone could get in?  Huh

WOW 2 accounts got hacked in the same day, so maybe bittrex database got hacked,
VenMiner

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:28:11 PM

Fucking gutted.

That was nice of them.

This happend to me like 1 year ago, i download a fake C.A.T bot and was a keylogger they stolen my email and all my coin from the only exchanger that i don´t have F2A active, you always need to active F2A guys.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:30:19 PM

Fucking gutted.

That was nice of them.

This happend to me like 1 year ago, i download a fake C.A.T bot and was a keylogger they stolen my email and all my coin from the only exchanger that i don´t have F2A active, you always need to active F2A guys.

So true, expensive lesson learned.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:31:06 PM

Fucking gutted.

That was nice of them.

WOW 2 accounts got hacked in the same day, so maybe bittrex database got hacked,

Maybe, let's see if any others have been compromised?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:36:47 PM

I started a new thread to see if any others have been hacked also, hopefully it was just the two of us, I have a funny feeling though.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1423584.new#new

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

jackleszz

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 04:03:20 PM

50k sat is the starting point for des get ready
Anyone knows when the coin will be listed on btrex?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
VenMiner

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:09:45 PM

We need to wait bro, the wallet is there bittrex is working in open the market, remember is the first EXP asset so they need to be sure that everything is working good.  Wink

Edit: Destiny is not a copy/paste coin, is new even for exchangers. we will not see this low prices again after the market open.
CosaNostra

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:10:26 PM

I started a new thread to see if any others have been hacked also, hopefully it was just the two of us, I have a funny feeling though.

That's right, because it's in NO WAY connected with Destiny Coin!  Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:17:21 PM

That's right, because it's in NO WAY connected with Destiny Coin!  Wink

I haven't installed the wallet on my machines, so no.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

jackleszz

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 04:42:13 PM

We need to wait bro, the wallet is there bittrex is working in open the market, remember is the first EXP asset so they need to be sure that everything is working good.  Wink

Edit: Destiny is not a copy/paste coin, is new even for exchangers. we will not see this low prices again after the market open.

Okay just can't stand the wait.. But the explosion of this coin will be worth it. Whales buying coins all night

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
MarvinGay

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:24:56 AM

somone sell some coins we have no volume
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: