Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:48:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DES] Destiny (smart contract) | Deposit system | sub roadmap  (Read 65147 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:28:21 AM

Wow DES listed on Bittrex, Poloniex is the next Cheesy it's good for invest because this coin still cheap. take a look at radium suplies more than 2 M the price up to 200k sats, and DESTINY have only 1.6 M suplies and it should be 300k satoshi ++ Cheesy I want to buy now it's good investment

radium has a clear project and has a market cap that is so large and also has many community projects while Destiny does not have and does not know the direction and purpose . to reach the 40k price alone will not be ever . so you do not equate destiny with radium . you should think ahead to make an investment before you lose .

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lxxtikk
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:04:39 PM

Big  DES Pump is comming soon at bittrex. It can fly till +100k really easy.Just wait.Des is only 1 day at bittrex, and 30k or 40k will be history. You will buy it at least for 80k . Wink
Celendion

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:10:19 PM

Big  DES Pump is comming soon at bittrex. It can fly till +100k really easy.Just wait.Des is only 1 day at bittrex, and 30k or 40k will be history. You will buy it at least for 80k . Wink
maybe you are right , but that was 10 years in the future or maybe after 6 months of destiny will be kicked from bittrex because it does not have the volume of trade .

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:13:11 PM

maybe you are right , but that was 10 years in the future or maybe after 6 months of destiny will be kicked from bittrex because it does not have the volume of trade .

I understand your jealousy and sarcasm, cuz I suffered from the same pain when I sold factom when it is 10 times cheaper than current price. 

I think you sold DES at dirty cheap price.
lxxtikk
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:15:59 PM

I understand your jealousy and sarcasm, cuz I suffered from the same pain when I sold factom when it is 10 times cheaper than current price. 

I think you sold DES at dirty cheap price.
lol , he want to buy it for low price but sorry train is moving ,1 day at trex and 28btc volume, today is low volume for al crypto.Wait some days and than  Cry or buy for 70к at least or for 150к  Cheesy
jminer85

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:08:03 PM

Smiley

when is DES going to Poloniex? Can't wait!

Smiley

u have to wait long long time i guess..polo dont add coin in that short time...

DES is one of the few coins that has followed its roadmap from its being listed on bittrex being the most recent success. Now the next and final step is poloniex. people say poloniex wont add new coins but thats simply not true.. Poloniex does not add scamcoins and destiny is far from it. They base there new coin listing on legitimacy and volume. They will list a coin with high volume simply it means more profit for them in commission fees. Destiny has more volume already then the last two coins added to poloniex, RADS & AMP. and radium was basically just a copy of ethereum. If those can get listed than so can this coin. So lets stop saying "DES will never be on polo" and instead lets start asking Polo to add DES.. Email them, contact them via twitter or facebook.. the more interest they see in the coin the sooner they will post it. I have one of the top 50 wallets of this coin and I intend to hold until the end. DESTINY IS MY DESTINY
polo is not next. first the asset mixer will be released then zerocash then submit to polo that way polo will see great development.
jminer85

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:11:02 PM

Wow DES listed on Bittrex, Poloniex is the next Cheesy it's good for invest because this coin still cheap. take a look at radium suplies more than 2 M the price up to 200k sats, and DESTINY have only 1.6 M suplies and it should be 300k satoshi ++ Cheesy I want to buy now it's good investment

radium has a clear project and has a market cap that is so large and also has many community projects while Destiny does not have and does not know the direction and purpose . to reach the 40k price alone will not be ever . so you do not equate destiny with radium . you should think ahead to make an investment before you lose .
des has a great dev team. asset mixer is next and then zerocash. white paper should be out soon.
jminer85

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:17:32 PM

Can anyone explain to me how "depositing" to earn interest works and how you do it?
open wallet/  click on applications / click on destiny/ click on show contract info/ scroll to bottom under wright to contract click on pick function/ select deposit/ enter amount (100000000=1des so for 5 des deposited enter 500000000) then enter the time of deposit it is currently in seconds.   soon it will be updated for easier use. any questions pm me
jackleszz

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 04:34:15 PM

Radium was an ETH copy. This coin has only begun in development and the price reflects so being low as it is now. 40-50k satoshis will be the price after the pre-pump once coin is developed it should soar past 200k. This coin is the first of its kinds having smart contract based of expanse blockchain. Maybe there are peope who don't want to go off btc blockchain but want a smart contract that's reliable.. DESTINY is the answer. DESTINY IS THE FUTURE.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
VenMiner

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:53:33 PM

Poloniex will add $DES soon, buy now or cry later...  Wink
filippounits

Activity: 692
Merit: 501

฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:04:11 PM

Poloniex will add $DES soon, buy now or cry later...  Wink

I think so.

I bet that in a 35-40 days we trade DES @ Polo... maybe less...  Cool

Bitrated user: filippounits.
Zenyoguibit

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:54:52 AM

Poloniex will add $DES soon, buy now or cry later...  Wink

I think so.

I bet that in a 35-40 days we trade DES @ Polo... maybe less...  Cool
Where you recommend that i can buy DES? On Yobit or Bittrex?

jackleszz

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 04:24:24 AM

Poloniex will add $DES soon, buy now or cry later...  Wink

I think so.

I bet that in a 35-40 days we trade DES @ Polo... maybe less...  Cool
Where you recommend that i can buy DES? On Yobit or Bittrex?

buy des on Bittrex for sure.. Whales will buy it up there raising the price. And yobit will follow close behind it but trex will go up first.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
shkbits

Activity: 295

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:23:00 AM

Do we have a block explorer yet?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:36:32 AM

all is red today -  wave ico
Celendion

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:43:21 AM

all is red today -  wave ico
My speech has been proven.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
dev0tion

Activity: 339

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:51:53 AM

Radium was an ETH copy. This coin has only begun in development and the price reflects so being low as it is now. 40-50k satoshis will be the price after the pre-pump once coin is developed it should soar past 200k. This coin is the first of its kinds having smart contract based of expanse blockchain. Maybe there are peope who don't want to go off btc blockchain but want a smart contract that's reliable.. DESTINY is the answer. DESTINY IS THE FUTURE.

Radium is NOT an ETH copy, not even close to it. It's already about one year old and it was previously known as xRadon, back in the days they used Blackcoin as a codebase.
I don't get why people keep thinking Radium has anything to do with ETH. It doesn't.
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:00:28 PM

How long we will still fall? To me it is no longer like it!  Grin  Wink

kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:30:17 PM

Radium is NOT an ETH copy, not even close to it. It's already about one year old and it was previously known as xRadon, back in the days they used Blackcoin as a codebase.
I don't get why people keep thinking Radium has anything to do with ETH. It doesn't.
maybe he doesnt know about xradon and there are too many eth clones lately, kinda weird though to say rads as eth clone LOL
jminer85

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:35:19 PM

Do we have a block explorer yet?

yep right here
http://explorer.destiny.cash/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: