Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:16:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DES] Destiny (smart contract) | Deposit system | sub roadmap  (Read 65147 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jackleszz

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 11:35:51 PM

Did anyone ever think tommy is in hiding working on the coin as we all go crazy? He said in the past that he's tired of investors only caring about rising the price and FUDing everytime news is released. Perhaps he is waiting until the coin is useful for something other than just making investors money . Perhaps he is teaching a lesson to those who only invest in this coin out of greed.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mondrakete

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:51:35 PM

Did anyone ever think tommy is in hiding working on the coin as we all go crazy? He said in the past that he's tired of investors only caring about rising the price and FUDing everytime news is released. Perhaps he is waiting until the coin is useful for something other than just making investors money . Perhaps he is teaching a lesson to those who only invest in this coin out of greed.
lol, oh yeah, great lesson! tommy is my new guru! i was such a greedy idiot! now i'm enlightened, like you, who invests in altcoins out of...love 'n' stuff... Shocked
jackleszz

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 02:38:08 AM

lol, oh yeah, great lesson! tommy is my new guru! i was such a greedy idiot! now i'm enlightened, like you, who invests in altcoins out of...love 'n' stuff... Shocked
I'm not saying to invest ouf of love.. Im saying many a coin have been destroyed because of a pump and dump. This could be the devs way of weeding out any weak hands who don't believe in the coin and are only in it for the money.

cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:43:19 PM

I'm not saying to invest ouf of love.. Im saying many a coin have been destroyed because of a pump and dump. This could be the devs way of weeding out any weak hands who don't believe in the coin and are only in it for the money.

This is also the way to piss off all the people that invested their money and time into this project. People have lost money through the irresponsible actions of the dev and his team.
jackleszz

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 02:47:40 AM

Stay tuned.. Big things in the works for this coin. A takeover/swap is imminent

xenxex

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:04:21 PM

Stay tuned.. Big things in the works for this coin. A takeover/swap is imminent

Some news would be nice...

cjmining

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:25:08 PM

Tommy is missing? This is bad! Lassie will find Tommy! He may be stuck down a water well?

And Black Beauty will rush him back home in the nick of time to save us all !!
Crypto Nut

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 08:25:04 PM

Starting to believe there is no honor in most coins. It's all about what they can make out of it for themselves. If they stick with a project they will get much more reward as time goes on. They can buy and sell coins just like the rest of us. They have the advantage of knowing when news/updates are coming so can buy accordingly and over time can build a great coin and make good profit from it along the way.
motorhead89

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

Wasssssup!

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:08:40 AM

Starting to believe there is no honor in most coins. It's all about what they can make out of it for themselves. If they stick with a project they will get much more reward as time goes on. They can buy and sell coins just like the rest of us. They have the advantage of knowing when news/updates are coming so can buy accordingly and over time can build a great coin and make good profit from it along the way.

Only coin in the end is bitcoin...if that dies we are all doomed...but bitcoin won't die..its awesome!

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:59:50 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2016, 02:10:41 PM by coinstatic

I wouldn't go as far as saying all coins are bad. There's a few (very good few) out of all the sh*t out there.

Obviously it's the sh*t coins giving the good coins a bad name which is quite shady imo.

Bitcoin, ltc, ADZ, DASH and DOGE are the coins that I am investing in and I see these as long term coins which have the potential to succeed overtime as these all carry a purpose. There may be more good coins out there so this isn't the end of my investments

Another coin named Geocoin had a purpose too, it had a good plan behind it but it's a shame it's not being implemented....Talk is cheap

And for Destiny well if the admin doesn't communicate longer than 2 months (maximum) I'd say it's over

I tend not to invest in most coins out there are made for fun, playing games and for quick trades. Best examples (trumpcoin, ORLY...etc)
Crypto Nut

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 01:47:02 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2016, 05:50:35 PM by Crypto Nut

I don't think the dev had the ability to do what he claimed he could. If he did, then the destiny team would have made far more profit by going ahead with the project. I think they took it as far as they could, made as much money as they could, and then left before they had to complete the project.
Crypto Nut

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:33:39 PM

I don't think the dev had the ability to do what he claimed he could. If he did, then the destiny team would have made far more profit by going ahead with the project. I think they took it as far as they could, made as much money as they could, and then left before they had to complete the project.

Just another bunch of scammers. Hope they get all they deserve, and i don't mean financially.
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:24:34 AM

the dev. only want money,fuck them and dont make any buy orders, delete every buy order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost too much in this coin!!

please no more buy orders here, game over fuck y tommy!!
coinut

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 04:09:00 AM

looking at the last posts must be at the bottom with price, when the last few people sell if they have not already can we have you back for a update DEV? haven't you loaded up enough lol?

RodArauj

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:07:12 AM

Fucking SCAM BITCH hope u get ur asshole fucked by big cock someday
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:03:58 AM

Bitcoin, ltc, ADZ, DASH and DOGE are the coins that I am investing in and I see these as long term coins which have the potential to succeed overtime as these all carry a purpose. There may be more good coins out there so this isn't the end of my investments

I never understood why people invest in DOGE. Would be happy if you could explain what makes you think it is a good investment.

lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:04:31 PM

Dev can't even make block explorer , how do you think they will able to do zerocash ?
Mist ?
Common, just a pump coin but broken pump at the end.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
cjmining

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:56:05 PM

Dev can't even make block explorer , how do you think they will able to do zerocash ?
Mist ?
Common, just a pump coin but broken pump at the end.

Dump your coins on Bittrex. They delist none working coins eventually.
Crypto Nut

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:56:46 PM

Moved all my coins to Yobit. Set some silly high prices and forgot about them. Hopefully some pump group will pick this coin and i will sell my bags.
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:52:33 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: