Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:52:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: user "mixan" trying to sell trust  (Read 2072 times)
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 07:19:38 PM

Sadasa asked me in the pm if I was dt, I said straight out "No"
Please look again at those pm's.
I did not claim I was part of the dt network.

#1 dont PM me, write here.
#2 You asked for -25%, because it will give green trust. You failed to understand that it would only change from your perspective. However selling a bad deal with you will get more deals from others because you will have a green rating sounds very much like trust selling to me.
OK, I admit I was in the wrong there. I am sorry for this.
-snip-

I believe you, rating removed. The neutral by suchmoon should be enough. A all out negative is probably a bit harsh indeed.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:53:04 PM

-ship-
Now you say that I attempted to scam in the false feeback that you just left.
Wow just wow  Shocked
The system here is broken. Full of lies just to pump up your credibility with what ever agenda you have in mind.
This is just sad  Undecided
You were trying to scam. You said that your rating would get Sardasa's trust to +3 trust to try and get a discount. Had Sardasa went forward with the deal, once the deal was over, his trust would stay 0 on DT. You also claimed that the trust rating would be green, which is not true. The trust color doesn't turn green till it's 5 points. Sardasa's would have stayed black if you could give the +3 trust you claim.
Yes this I did not know. That is what I stated already "I was in error/mistaken" This was not trying to scam.
I was green so I thought once I give a trust to someone their current trust +'s would turn green too.
I am green behind the ears(as I said I became holder of this account 5~ months ago)  when it comes to trust ratings, this is fault to crucify someone?  Roll Eyes

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:55:42 PM

#2 You asked for -25%, because it will give green trust. You failed to understand that it would only change from your perspective. However selling a bad deal with you will get more deals from others because you will have a green rating sounds very much like trust selling to me.
-snip-

I believe you, rating removed. The neutral by suchmoon should be enough. A all out negative is probably a bit harsh indeed.
Ok, I thank you on this. I see you are just person now, that's why I did not try and talk my harsh words to you. I give ill intent to those that are giving me a hard time on this wrong on my part. I have learned from this.
I will be more careful with my actions in the future. Just the ones who are pressing me here will not let up, I have defend will what transpired with my side of things.
May good karma go your way on the justice & kindness you gave here today.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
sardasa (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:58:41 PM

-snip-

Ok, I thank you on this. I see you are just person now, that's why I did not try and talk my harsh words to you. I give ill intent to those that are giving me a hard time on this wrong on my part. I have learned from this.
I will be more careful with my actions in the future. Just the ones who are pressing me here will not let up, I have defend will what transpired with my side of things.
May good karma go your way.

Locking this thread now as mixan learnt his lesson.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: