Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone to hack an Instagram account  (Read 905 times)
Mist (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

:)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:25:08 AM

PM me please reward is .01 if you get me the password to it. Some chick is messing with my little brother and I'm going to fuck with her account a little bit. 

If this is considered untrustworthy or not appropriate please tell me and I will remove it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 02:26:33 AM

PM me please reward is .01 if you get me the password to it. Some chick is messing with my little brother and I'm going to fuck with her account a little bit. 

If this is considered untrustworthy or not appropriate please tell me and I will remove it.

The proper thing to do is simply report them and let instagram take care of it.
Mist (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:29:57 AM

No harassment is taking place on Instagram or I would gladly do that. I know there are better ways but still, less fun ya know?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 02:45:44 AM

No harassment is taking place on Instagram or I would gladly do that. I know there are better ways but still, less fun ya know?

This could get you in a heap of trouble. Someone might make you into an example of cyber bullying. Do it old school, burning bag of dog shit, etc. Definitely more fun.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 02:48:45 AM

This could get you in a heap of trouble. Someone might make you into an example of cyber bullying. Do it old school, burning bag of dog shit, etc. Definitely more fun.

Back in my day we would pull their mailbox up out of the ground and wait for holidays to come around to remove single bulbs from some random place in their strings of lights.

Unplugging outside outlets, duck taping fish to their mufflers, windexing toilet paper to their windshields, and spreading dog shit underneath their car handles was also some other stuff we did to those we classified as douchebags.
Mist (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:53:56 AM

I don't care about being classified as a cyber bully considering she's the one doing the REAL LIFE bullying.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 03:39:27 AM

I don't care about being classified as a cyber bully considering she's the one doing the REAL LIFE bullying.

Dunno about you but "she started it" never worked for me... Smiley

I'm just saying - don't overdo it. Assume you will get caught.
Cloverdale

Activity: 364

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:41:23 AM

Isn't hacking accounts considered illegal? It's against the forum rules. Undecided
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:45:18 AM

Just report the user and let instagram be the judge of it. Dont resolve to illegal methods.
darkangelinvestor

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:45:51 AM

might be also worth noting the broader message sent may defeat the purpose of doing the hack - i.e. two wrongs don't make a right.
Mist (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:48:33 AM

Just report the user and let instagram be the judge of it. Dont resolve to illegal methods.
I didn't come to be lectured like a child. Once again if you can pay attention her Instagram is clean, it's occurred in real life. I would like to do damage to her Instagram instead of real life damage. Once again, read before you spam.
Mist (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:49:44 AM

There is no reasonable way I would get caught though? I can't understand your logic there
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 03:51:17 AM

Since Instagram is based in the US, this is probably soliciting violation of 18 U.S.C. §1030 or some other federal law(s).

What's the IG account, assuming they're not a minor?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 04:02:43 AM

There is no reasonable way I would get caught though? I can't understand your logic there

There are many ways you could get caught. I don't think you have thought this through, give it a couple of days and you might be able to find a better solution.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 04:05:34 AM

This comment right here is why 99% of those who do or contract illegal activities get caught.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:06:41 AM

I didn't come to be lectured like a child. Once again if you can pay attention her Instagram is clean, it's occurred in real life. I would like to do damage to her Instagram instead of real life damage. Once again, read before you spam.
It's funny that you don't want to be lectured as a child out here when you don't realize that what you want to do is childish. How could hacking someones instagram solve any problem? Why not just talk to that girl in person and settle your problem rather doing your childish nonesense.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 04:13:53 AM

Just curious, why don't you let your brother to solve his problem himself? And my free advice, I think you could get it in Google search. You know, Google never disappointing us.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:14:59 AM

how clever and mature!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: