Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:11:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 years old account steam account - Over 1000 games, valued at $9500+,  (Read 750 times)
WeSellHyips (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 04:07:26 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2016, 03:40:07 PM by WeSellHyips

I am selling my account. I don't play as much as I could anymore and I figured someone else could use my collection. This is my personal account and was never shared with anyone.

Account created 10 years ago, never banned, no VAC bans.
Over 1050 Games

http://imgur.com/ZM7w0tt

I'm willing to provide picture ids and email to the buyer.

I don't have any set price, accepting offers and yes escrow is accepted.

Edit: Better quality screenshot: http://imgur.com/z56vAJ5
WeSellHyips (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 11:17:35 AM

Still available, accepting offers
coaltin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:55:42 AM

My offer is $10 in btc
Do we get account email access as well?
WeSellHyips (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 12:06:53 PM

My offer is $10 in btc
Do we get account email access as well?
lol; accepting reasonable offers. As for the email account attached to it, I don't mind giving it away with the account.
- SpaceMan

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:52:07 PM

Ok your account worth 9.5k$ but you need to think that they value the account with the ACTUAL price of the games.
So if you go buy only a game in second hand you won't pay the actual price but probably like 75% of the actual price.
And they also value the account by the hours that the people spend playing. Which in this case doesn't worth anything.

So 9500$ - 75% = 2375$

I don't see any advantage by having a 10 years old account. Only the badge maybe.
And you need to think that maybe the person you will sell the account won't play all of those games. Maybe he is just interested in some of them..

What's the price you're looking for?

Thanks.
WeSellHyips (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 01:41:42 PM

Ok your account worth 9.5k$ but you need to think that they value the account with the ACTUAL price of the games.
So if you go buy only a game in second hand you won't pay the actual price but probably like 75% of the actual price.
And they also value the account by the hours that the people spend playing. Which in this case doesn't worth anything.

So 9500$ - 75% = 2375$

I don't see any advantage by having a 10 years old account. Only the badge maybe.
And you need to think that maybe the person you will sell the account won't play all of those games. Maybe he is just interested in some of them..

Thanks.

I fully agree on your first point; I added the value of the account as it's usually a selling factor from what I saw on multiple trading forums. Steamdb estimates the price of the account if all of the games were bought at their lowest known price to 2367$, very similar to your estimate.

I doubt the buyer will play all of the games, lol, I didn't even play half of those games in 10 years. I'm looking to sell the account to either a game dev (indy game dev looking to see a lot of games in action, front-end etc...) or a collector / new pc gamer.

I really have no idea for the price, I'm receiving offers through PM and others forums and analyzing them. I'm not looking to get the 9000$ for it, far from it, but I don't see the point of selling it for 100$ either.
Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:12:02 PM

Why are there so many pixels around the 'Current account value' and 'Total cost with sales'?
If you run the image here: http://imageedited.com/

It says its probably edited.
I don't know.

-.sgmf
WeSellHyips (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 03:15:39 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2016, 03:38:42 PM by WeSellHyips

Why are there so many pixels around the 'Current account value' and 'Total cost with sales'?
If you run the image here: http://imageedited.com/

It says its probably edited.
I don't know.

Not too sure why, maybe cuz I used mspaint lol. I sent you the link in PM so you can confirm authenticity.

Edit: I have uploaded a better quality screenshot: http://imgur.com/z56vAJ5

Also, if any of you are interested into this account and want more details, pm me and i'll send you the account id / steamdb link.
- SpaceMan

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 04:37:02 PM

So 9500$ - 75% = 2375$

Thanks.

I fully agree on your first point; I added the value of the account as it's usually a selling factor from what I saw on multiple trading forums. Steamdb estimates the price of the account if all of the games were bought at their lowest known price to 2367$, very similar to your estimate.

I doubt the buyer will play all of the games, lol, I didn't even play half of those games in 10 years. I'm looking to sell the account to either a game dev (indy game dev looking to see a lot of games in action, front-end etc...) or a collector / new pc gamer.

I really have no idea for the price, I'm receiving offers through PM and others forums and analyzing them. I'm not looking to get the 9000$ for it, far from it, but I don't see the point of selling it for 100$ either.

Ok man. GLWS. If i had money i would buy it! Smiley
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:42:21 PM

So 9500$ - 75% = 2375$

Thanks.
No thanks mate. You are a newbie that is trying to sell a 'steam' account for over $2k. This seems really fishy.
- SpaceMan

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:48:31 PM

So 9500$ - 75% = 2375$

Thanks.
No thanks mate. You are a newbie that is trying to sell a 'steam' account for over $2k. This seems really fishy.

He didn't said he was looking for 2k for the account.
WeSellHyips (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 09:52:34 PM

I fully understand and I would be thinking the same way you do. I listed it on here too just in case I find a buyer but the account has actually been listed on multiple other forums (epicnpc / playerauctions) for many months now. What stopped me from selling it there was the risk of chargeback on paypal.

Edit: And as -SpaceMan said, I'm not looking for 2000$.
WeSellHyips (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 02:34:13 AM

Account is still for sale.
MagicIsMe

Activity: 294

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:33:56 AM

How much do you think it's worth?

WeSellHyips (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 03:37:48 AM

I really don't know but i'm ready to accept offers. I'm not hoping to get 2000$, but wouldn't sell it for 50$ either.
MagicIsMe

Activity: 294

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:44:35 AM

I really don't know but i'm ready to accept offers. I'm not hoping to get 2000$, but wouldn't sell it for 50$ either.
Can you take a screenshot of the games on it?

WeSellHyips (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 03:48:31 AM

Can you take a screenshot of the games on it?
Sent you a PM with the account info, better than a screenshot Smiley
WeSellHyips (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 03:58:02 PM

Account is still for sale!

Paypal also accepted. PM with offer!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: