Bitcoin Forum
April 22, 2018, 04:52:08 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [RESOLVED] Bitinstant support turnaround time?  (Read 956 times)
Dropkickdragout

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 02:19:06 AM

Hi all, I made a typo in my bit-instant transaction when entering my paypal email.  I know the payment didn't go through because the email i accidently typed was unregistered on paypal/not in use anywhere.  Anyway I contacted bitinstant support to ask them to cancel the pending transaction and resend the money to the correct email.  Initially i heard back in under a minute.  Seth contacted me right away to ask for more details...however once i sent the information things went silent.  Now i know i'm being anxious and it's only been about an hour and a half, but i was hoping that someone could just inform me what the regular turnaround time for bitinstant support tickets is.

Thanks.

I would also like to reiterate that this was MY mistake, not bitinstant's and I appreciate them working with me to resolve it.

Satoshi is no god. He did not come down from the mountain with 10 golden rules engraved in stone for no one to question.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1321

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 02:32:33 AM

Hi all, I made a typo in my bit-instant transaction when entering my paypal email.  I know the payment didn't go through because the email i accidently typed was unregistered on paypal/not in use anywhere.  Anyway I contacted bitinstant support to ask them to cancel the pending transaction and resend the money to the correct email.  Initially i heard back in under a minute.  Seth contacted me right away to ask for more details...however once i sent the information things went silent.  Now i know i'm being anxious and it's only been about an hour and a half, but i was hoping that someone could just inform me what the regular turnaround time for bitinstant support tickets is.

Thanks.

I would also like to reiterate that this was MY mistake, not bitinstant's and I appreciate them working with me to resolve it.

You might want to try posting in the Official BitInstant Support Thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=128314.860

You're likely to get a faster response that way.

They are most active in that thread between 9am and 5pm Eastern U.S. Timezone, so you may not get a response until tomorrow morning.

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2013, 03:26:22 AM

Hey,

No worries, send me your Order ID

Thanks

Charlie

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Dropkickdragout

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 10:54:26 PM

charlie, thanks but i guess someone else t the company got around to my problem earlier today Smiley

this issue is resolved

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.