Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:08:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DigixDAO] Crowdsale campaign start  (Read 33166 times)
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:14:57 PM

Any exchange for these coin

Where I can buy some??

i would advise caution. some people here are of the view that we have already seen the first pump and dump. i disagree. in my view right now is the first pump cycle, with a big dump to follow. timing is everything. make sure your watch is working.

So who is going to dump that hasn't already? I know most of the large whales. DGD isn't even on an exchange with many traders yet. I would caution people to follow your advice without questing your motives. Smiley

my motive is that i don't want to see the small investor get sucked (suckered) in and lose their hard earned money to fat whales who need to suck (sucker) in small investors to make their money. i'm not holding or buying Digix DGD, and that is an clear as i can be.

Are you holding DGD?

No, I think your motive is that you would like to buy in at a lower price. My opinion - if the price is currently $15 and someone can buy now and sell later at $35 that's a pretty good return for them. You advising them not to do so is bad advice.

Where do I get $35 from? Well if you had been in the slack and read the Reddit speculation section pre exchange release and talked to most of the holders you'd know the consensus target price for many is between $33-$40. That's where I'd expect to see a next-to-last consolidation before a final spike probably up to around $50. Then, yes after that there will probably be some retraction.

Lol. Bookmarked.
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 05:33:28 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2016, 06:05:28 AM by iambitcoin5

How in the world is DigixDao trading at $10+ right now??? Is anyone actually buying large amounts at that price or is trading sort of frozen?

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 06:38:01 AM

How in the world is DigixDao trading at $10+ right now??? Is anyone actually buying large amounts at that price or is trading sort of frozen?

there are real trades at least in BitShares DEX

How To Trade on BTS DEX

windjc
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:48:23 AM

Dude, there was over $1 million in volume two days ago. Yunbi, Gatecoin and Open Ledger. Poloniex coming soon.
bitbitch

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:06:20 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2016, 08:20:16 AM by bitbitch

two whales playing a game of table tennis trading?

as of today there been six 100 gram gold trades on this blockchain. that's the total tangible asset value of DGX tokens backing the market cap of DGD tokens.

gold is trading at $40+ a gram.
skrtel37

Activity: 478

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:48:41 AM

Waiting patiently for the weak hands to sale the Tokens at current price, bought allready X2 of the ones I bought in the ICO...At least one great rally is on its way in a few days when polo announce DGD listing
SouthernBTC

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:18:34 PM

Is there a link to the digix slack? I have asked for an invite on their website four times and haven't received one in my email as of yet. Hoping to join the conversation soon!
bitbitch

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:24:11 PM

Is there a link to the digix slack? I have asked for an invite on their website four times and haven't received one in my email as of yet. Hoping to join the conversation soon!

that's a common issue.
Bazelak

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:05:00 PM

They sent me an invitation a couple of days after i subscribe to the newsletter.

▃▄▅▆▇ STOX -  ETH based Prediction Market ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ Token Sale   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
olarsson

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:26:33 PM

How is it linked to gold? What does the linking with gold consist of?
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 06:30:56 PM

read the whitepaper... https://www.dgx.io/whitepaper.pdf

bitbitch

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:59:58 PM

very tenuously imho :-)
bitbitch

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:02:10 PM

thus far only ValueMax has minted DGX tokens. why?
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:12:51 AM

this token is not linked with gold. you can buy with token released by digix your gold. digixdao is a dao token as the name says.

will sure be interesting. the price is too high. i guess it will go under $10 mill in half a year. we should watch how much token they sell and see then the income of the digixdao.

bitbitch

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

this token is not linked with gold. you can buy with token released by digix your gold. digixdao is a dao token as the name says.

will sure be interesting. the price is too high. i guess it will go under $10 mill in half a year. we should watch how much token they sell and see then the income of the digixdao.

the intrinsic value of DGD is set by the number of DGX minted. therefore i agree that the price of DGD is too high. much too high.
ccedk_pr

Activity: 1064
Merit: 509

https://dex.openledger.io/ Truly Decentralized

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 12:04:08 PM

DigixDAO volume for the latest 24h $ 295,012 (via Coinmarketcap)

On OpenLedger it's successfully traded in pairs:
BTS: https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/OPEN.DGD_BTS
BTC: https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/OPEN.DGD_OPEN.BTC
FIAT USD: https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/OPEN.DGD_USD
FIAT CNY: https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/OPEN.DGD_CNY
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:20:56 PM

the intrinsic value of DGD is set by the number of DGX minted. therefore i agree that the price of DGD is too high. much too high.

We officially have our first thread troll. This guy has made no attempt to join Slack, no attempt to engage discussion with development team or marketing team, has no understanding of the current strategy and says he is waiting for lower prices while posting on this thread everyday - a thread that is not even being maintained by the Digix team because DGD is a ETH blockchain token, not a bitcoin blockchain asset. SMH.
bitbitch

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:55:24 AM

We officially have our first thread troll. This guy has made no attempt to join Slack, no attempt to engage discussion with development team or marketing team, has no understanding of the current strategy and says he is waiting for lower prices while posting on this thread everyday - a thread that is not even being maintained by the Digix team because DGD is a ETH blockchain token, not a bitcoin blockchain asset. SMH.

i'm not waiting for lower prices. i'm not buying. i told you that very clearly. you're the holder with a subjective motive driving your commentary.  

i'm discussing price relative to fundamentals. DGD has no relationship to gold?

bitbitch

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:04:54 AM

WTS up to 1273 DGD for .027 btc or .98 ETH each.  

This is the cheapest price anywhere listed. Escrow only. Serious inquiries only. Pm me if interested.

"a thread that is not even being maintained by the Digix team because DGD is a ETH blockchain token, not a bitcoin blockchain asset. SMH." - windjc

then why do you try to sell your "ETH blockchain token" in this very thread? 
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 07:12:06 AM

I got confuse. I was about to buy DAO from daohub.org. how does DigixDAO differ from DAO? DAO isn't released yet but they now have derivative.
I learned they prefer EETH when buying DAO taht i why i bought few ETH on an exchange yesterday. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: