Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:44:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is lisk the new eth? i'm talking about hype crazy pump  (Read 645 times)
benthach (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 07:27:11 AM

when this is going to stop?

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ridley69

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:51:44 AM

we don't know LISK price/market and wa can't even trade it yet
benthach (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 07:58:21 AM

we don't know LISK price/market and wa can't even trade it yet

i havent check but seem it threats are popping like crazy now

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
McDonalds5

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:27:15 AM

Lisk is probably just another bob coin. ETH and BTC are real coins. Stay away from bob welfare coins
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:43:39 AM

Never. Just get used to this. Please note that this is just the beginning of the year, later I guess we will see more 2.0, 3.0 whatever coins popping up like mushrooms after rain. I expect to see this year the start of a new 2013-2014 style coin cloning era.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:54:54 AM

Never. Just get used to this. Please note that this is just the beginning of the year, later I guess we will see more 2.0, 3.0 whatever coins popping up like mushrooms after rain. I expect to see this year the start of a new 2013-2014 style coin cloning era.

Exactly the only way to stop these crazy pumps and dumps or at least make them more difficult to pull of by the minority is to ensure there is no minority with all the coins to start with....then they can't pump and dump so easily if at all. They need to control the majority of the coins to make huge pump. If everyone has some and buying and selling at different times or whims this will stop their party.

Although most are not really interested in wide distribution at the start really which is fine so long as they don't pretend they are.

DEVS should be made to care about it though since they have an unfair advantage from the very start.

ICO guidelines
POW guidelines

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:45:13 PM

Exactly the only way to stop these crazy pumps and dumps or at least make them more difficult to pull of by the minority is to ensure there is no minority with all the coins to start with....then they can't pump and dump so easily if at all. They need to control the majority of the coins to make huge pump. If everyone has some and buying and selling at different times or whims this will stop their party.

Although most are not really interested in wide distribution at the start really which is fine so long as they don't pretend they are.

DEVS should be made to care about it though since they have an unfair advantage from the very start.

ICO guidelines
POW guidelines

I appreciate what you saying but let's face reality, you can't stop that wealthy minority to get and accumulate cheap coins. When ICOs were not widely practised here miners kept dumping their stash for peanuts and the very same few people bought and accumulated those coins en mass. Of course that ended with a pump and dump as well. Just take a look at old topics here.
Alondre

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Quiero mi bocadillo

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:36:14 PM

ICO guidelines
POW guidelines

I appreciate what you saying but let's face reality, you can't stop that wealthy minority to get and accumulate cheap coins. When ICOs were not widely practised here miners kept dumping their stash for peanuts and the very same few people bought and accumulated those coins en mass. Of course that ended with a pump and dump as well. Just take a look at old topics here.

Another bear 1Lisk=1$

```
Join the XEL revolution!  XEL - Decentralized Grid-computing
XEL WEBSITE | ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | XEL DISCORD | XEL WIKI
```
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: