Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:21:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: @Timelord2067  (Read 1298 times)
Thule (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:34:45 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2019, 08:09:24 AM by Thule

When are you going to delete your false accusations that i'm an alt of QS.I guess after a year its evidence enough that everyone see's that i'm not an old of QS.
Do you have issues recognizing that ?

Also you just proofed what a scamback you are.

Sending you a message with the request to remove the false accusation you gave me another one which you didn't do before.
You just copy paste an old one from somebody else.

It just shows what a poor human garbage you are

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 08:03:27 AM
Merited by Foxpup (2), Timelord2067 (1)

1) He does not have to do anything.
2) He is not DT.
3) Wrong section.

/thread

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3021

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:25:57 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4), Timelord2067 (1)

2) He is not DT.
Not now, but he will be once the H8bussesNbicycles conspirators (which Thule is one of) succeed in overthrowing you. @Thule, did you actually bother to look at that trust list before you started using it? Roll Eyes

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
o_e_l_e_o
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18493

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:50:21 AM
Merited by Jet Cash (2), Timelord2067 (1), LoyceV (1)

I did wonder why he was complaining about that one specific non-DT red trust and not the 10 or so DT ones he has. Turns out that Timelord2067's is the only one Thule can see because he has Timelord2067 on his trust list, and it seems he doesn't even realise what that means.

This "union of conspirators" gets more hilarious by the day.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 12:06:09 PM
Merited by Foxpup (1), Timelord2067 (1)

2) He is not DT.
Not now, but he will be once the H8bussesNbicycles conspirators (which Thule is one of) succeed in overthrowing you. @Thule, did you actually bother to look at that trust list before you started using it? Roll Eyes
I did wonder why he was complaining about that one specific non-DT red trust and not the 10 or so DT ones he has. Turns out that Timelord2067's is the only one Thule can see because he has Timelord2067 on his trust list, and it seems he doesn't even realise what that means.
This "union of conspirators" gets more hilarious by the day.
This has been basically the Meta & Reputation sections the last few days/weeks:

Note: This is not my creation; posted with persmission. Smiley

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
nixon98

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:33:08 PM

When are you going to delete your false accusations that i'm an alt of QS.I guess after a year its evidence enough that everyone see's that i'm not an old of QS.

Sending you a message with the request to remove the false accusation you gave me another one which you didn't do before.

Did you say you'd promote Quark and get it on the reddit front page? Did that happen?
What work did you acutally do to justify keeping the Quarks sent to you in good faith.

Wouldn't returning the 10,000 Quarks (perhaps 1000 more!) be the right thing to do?
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1920

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:53:50 PM
Merited by Timelord2067 (1)

It is tough being labelled a Dalek by a Timelord.

I see they have already conspired to move the thread from meta to reputation to prevent time from being subverted.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 6751

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:04:26 AM

Cryptohunter and the rest of the gang can only aspire to trisomy 21. 

While we're at it, and a little bit off-topic, but where are all the Rambotnic defenders now?  He's getting harrassed to death in multiple threads by them g'dawful DT ganger-bangers.  I really am dying to hear scunterhunter drop in to lend some help with an enormous Mexican Trump WoT.  Could it actually be that the only members actually concerned with busting scammers are some DT members (and a few others)?  Nah, couldn't be.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
Thule (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:08:01 AM

Did you say you'd promote Quark and get it on the reddit front page? Did that happen?
What work did you acutally do to justify keeping the Quarks sent to you in good faith.

Wouldn't returning the 10,000 Quarks (perhaps 1000 more!) be the right thing to do?

You are aware that 10.000 quarks are $25 ?
And yes i did said it with the execption that i will instantly stop if one of the known scammers would return.
Since they returned i'm not going to promote a coin which in my opinion is still in their hands so they can scam people.
And seeing that quark have been delisted everywhere approves my decission.
But if you wanna talk we can talk about digitalindustry and his team one of the biggest scammers on bitcointalk which have been hunted by me cryptohunter and some other people.
Maybe the current DT members could learn something about catching real scammers
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2209

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:26:33 AM
Merited by bones261 (6), Foxpup (3)

Guys, I'm flattered - I really am.  You're stressing out and I'm not even on the DT.

I'd love to give a few of you merits for your comedy posts, but again I'm not on the merit-go-round...

Not exactly in answer to the OP, but if you all head over yonder: (Archive)

Is "Bruno" QS?

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:44:09 AM
Merited by Timelord2067 (1)

I'd love to give a few of you merits for your comedy posts, but again I'm not on the merit-go-round...

Pay it forward.  Wink
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:48:19 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 12:58:46 AM by cryptohunter

Cryptohunter and the rest of the gang can only aspire to trisomy 21.  

While we're at it, and a little bit off-topic, but where are all the Rambotnic defenders now?  He's getting harrassed to death in multiple threads by them g'dawful DT ganger-bangers.  I really am dying to hear scunterhunter drop in to lend some help with an enormous Mexican Trump WoT.  Could it actually be that the only members actually concerned with busting scammers are some DT members (and a few others)?  Nah, couldn't be.

What is Huge Black Woman bumbling on about now? busting scammers lol - please get real. You support liars and scammers always have done ever since you were a darkcoin lover after being made aware of the full facts of that scam launch and their subsequent greedy and dishonest actions.

I have busted open single scams and lying devs  that dwarf every scam you and these fools ever busted together and more. FACT
Most of this bunch never leave meta. I am an alt board only poster until recently and have witnessed and fought the real scams the ones that have a ton of support and backing and full communities on this board to defend their actions. Not a couple of 3rd world scammers trying to fleece a few btc here and there from risk taking fools. Hence why I am very familiar with dealing with huge groups of opponents and never once flinch away from them.

I am on my vacation. I can't get embroiled in every instance of scamming or trust abuse. There is a union building here for those that are honestly being abused. If he is being abused for real he should come here and detail his case for others here to look over and investigate. I will have a look when finished with my vacation. I mean you red trusted him right so what difference does it make what I say anyway. Because if one red trusts most of the others will so until there is enough pressure to reverse trust abuse it is not really worth worrying about a bit of red right now.

If he is innocent and can prove it or there is very little evidence to suggest he did anything wrong, he can come here and join us, if he is guilty or there is very compelling evidence then he needs to stay away. This is a union for clear trust abuse not to defend untrustworthy people.

I hope this group will agree with me that we can not include persons here that look doubtful because it will spoil it here for those that have been trust abused. They only need to find a couple of real scammers in this group that we end up defending those specific instances of red to cast doubt over us all.

That was all of topic but answering HBW anyway.

Re timelord -- I have not really come across this person timelord  (probably not an alt board poster) all that much in the past ( to my memory), but if he has accused thule of being QS and red trust him with no evidence to support that then that is simply trust abuse in my opinion and should be reduced to neutral (max) as a suspicion only which is all it is as far as I know.

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:58:27 AM

Pay it forward.  Wink

Done - thanks for that!

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:06:04 AM

Re timelord -- I have not really come across this person timelord  (probably not an alt board poster) all that much in the past ( to my memory), but if he has accused thule of being QS and red trust him with no evidence to support that then that is simply trust abuse in my opinion and should be reduced to neutral (max) as a suspicion only which is all it is as far as I know.

I have no doubt that both QS has alts and Thule has alts. But Thule and QS have very different writing styles.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:23:01 AM

Re timelord -- I have not really come across this person timelord  (probably not an alt board poster) all that much in the past ( to my memory), but if he has accused thule of being QS and red trust him with no evidence to support that then that is simply trust abuse in my opinion and should be reduced to neutral (max) as a suspicion only which is all it is as far as I know.

I have no doubt that both QS has alts and Thule has alts. But Thule and QS have very different writing styles.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544574.msg49589324#msg49589324  Roll Eyes

Thule (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:26:25 AM

Re timelord -- I have not really come across this person timelord  (probably not an alt board poster) all that much in the past ( to my memory), but if he has accused thule of being QS and red trust him with no evidence to support that then that is simply trust abuse in my opinion and should be reduced to neutral (max) as a suspicion only which is all it is as far as I know.

I already posted before i have an alt from 2012 where i lost the details and thats why i created this account.
I have no other accounts even i have been accused of diffrent accounts like QS,cryptohunter and all the smaller accounts which took activly part in threads i participated.

Maybe you don't have realised it but i don't wear signatures,have no buy or sell thread or anything like that.
I make no income from that forum.So any alt would be no use for me.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 01:52:27 AM

I make no income from that forum.

Oh don't be shy. How's your ITO marketing business going? Rumor has it that you have two large customers.
Thule (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:17:57 AM

I make no income from that forum.

Oh don't be shy. How's your ITO marketing business going? Rumor has it that you have two large customers.

What are you talking about ?The next false claim from you ?
I'm a dev and not a marketer even i have the same kind of knowledge like most marketers do.
nixon98

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:20:48 AM

You are aware that 10.000 quarks are $25 ?
And yes i did said it with the execption that i will instantly stop if one of the known scammers would return.
Since they returned i'm not going to promote a coin which in my opinion is still in their hands so they can scam people.
And seeing that quark have been delisted everywhere approves my decission.
But if you wanna talk we can talk about digitalindustry and his team one of the biggest scammers on bitcointalk which have been hunted by me cryptohunter and some other people.
Maybe the current DT members could learn something about catching real scammers

Today's monetary value of 10,000 QRK is of no consequence, this is about returning what was paid to you to do a job.
You really could accuse anyone of being a scammer to try and justify not honouring a contract, how convenient for you.
Didn't another poster send you a further 1,000?
Quark is listed on many exchanges, you might want to check the daily volumes on AEX.
You seem obsessed with scammers, I wonder why??

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:47:36 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544574.msg49589324#msg49589324  Roll Eyes

I am certain that Thule is not Quickseller.

Quickseller has quite an eloquent grasp of the English language. Thule speaks English as a second language and has quite a distinctive writing style.

If Kavanaugh is tried, he would likely be tried as a minor, who sits on the Supreme Court (or the DC circuit court of appeals). Although there may be a scenario in which it is unclear that the juvenile court has jurisdiction if it can’t be proven he was a minor at the time, and the “adult” court may not have jurisdiction if it cannot be proven he was over 18.

I'm not going to keep argueing with people who have clearly no knowledge at all about law which they already proofed several times in the past.

Just a sample of many regular errors made by Thule that are not made by QS.

Thule asked Cryptohunter if he could use the same signature. It was in one of the threads I read.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: