Well I'm going to give this a try. Just to see how far I get with this (more bounty might increase my motivation
Let us know what progress you're making?
Sure, was already planning to do that. I've never used project wonderful, so some things might be a little different (and not have all the stats, etc. in the beginning).
Here is the first update:
- Designed the databases to store the publishers (people who have websites where they want to have ads shown on) and the websites (publishers can have multiple websites).
- Moved some existing code of an earlier (temp. abandoned) project around and modified that registration page.
Update for things I just did:
- New database where Publishers can link keywords to their website(s) (no web connection atm.).
- Restructured some ugly code, looks much better now.
- Account screen for publishers allows now update of email address, bitcoin address and password.