Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: earn 0.5 btc  (Read 41142 times)
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:35:00 PM

I think you cant earn 0.5 btc unless if you are a business man that you can start business with bitcoin.. or you have legendary account to sell it each for 0.5..

Mate go through this forum and you will see all the ways to earn bitcoin, what you are talking  is useless and  have no meaning, but looking at your rank I really don't blame you for that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DuddlyDoRight

Activity: 318
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 10:07:57 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 10:20:10 PM by DuddlyDoRight

The reply people who ask this question want, or rather, the only answer that actually exists:
  • Gather dozens of free faucets and games(since nothing else produces "free" satoshis)
  • Calculate approximate(since most have outcomes literally produced by random number generators) monthly earning for each using mean or lowest
  • Calculate approximate time invested
  • Add all earnings togethor
  • Subtract $40-$100 BTC for every five ours invested(most have recaptcha and solver-services are expensive)
  • Subtract KWH using the cost per KWH from your last electric bill and the volt*current your PC uses
  • If it's a positive number that's how much you'll be making. You're wanting to make 50,000,000 satoshi or 50mBTC at the very least

i all that, the most important and valuable thing that you forgot to mention is the time, doing all these cheap jobs like using faucets or filling captcha will waste a lot of daily time for the smallest amount that will lead to no considerable amount of money.
time that could be spent on something else like washing dishes at a restaurant and making a lot more than faucets work

I didn't. "Subtract $40-$100 BTC for every five hours invested". I also did electricity. ISP they pay for anyway.

None of the answers here are realistic. This and flipping free stuff from local classifieds are the only free way to acquire bitcoins and both have overhead that likely consume gains. The signature campaign requires a reputable status that will likely be diminished by the signature campaign unless there is a product of some kind. Even my method has randomness and captcha that makes prediction loose approximation.

Mining cpu friendly alt-coins and exchanging has negative profit and large turn-around.

Your suggestion is realistic but there are cases where employment isn't an option simply because it can't be acquired do to rarity or social-disqualifications.

I have faith that one day this forum will get threads where people won't just repeat their previous posts or what others have already stated in the same thread. Also that people will stop acting like BTC is toy-money and start holding vendors accountable. Naive? Maybe.
betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:08:29 PM

I think you cant earn 0.5 btc unless if you are a business man that you can start business with bitcoin.. or you have legendary account to sell it each for 0.5..
do not have to be a businessman or a legendary account to get 0.5 BTC. if you want to be patient. sign camp can do that
you just need to continue to collect bitcoin. then over time you will get it

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:48:11 AM

Not everyone needs to be a business man or a legendary member to earn that 0.5 btc, even you can earn it if you work for it, all you have to do is to find the best way that suites you and you know you can do that thing without any trouble.
Just like if someone knows how to design a website, he can easily earn that amount by working, he will surely be hired from someone to design a website and he will be paid in bitcoins, similarly anyone can do that if someone has a real skill.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:36:05 AM

Mate go through this forum and you will see all the ways to earn bitcoin, what you are talking  is useless and  have no meaning, but looking at your rank I really don't blame you for that.

Yes, right. in this forum, we can get with free way 0.5BTC but not in a short time. even at this time I have reached Sr.member and I've been able to get 0.5 even more in this forum.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Sampey
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:46:24 AM

For the people who haven't read my previous post.

This is a way to earn 0.5 month, without risks/gambling, and with everage marketing skills.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1394845.0
rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:27:59 PM

There are any ways to earn 0.5 BTC. You can earn it by doing signature campaign, trading, or gambling. But of course it will take some time to earn it until 0.5 BTC.
Maybe faster way to earn it is by doing full-time job that pay with bitcoin.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 02:06:56 PM

what do you think a business man is?
0.5BTC is just $200, and that is not hard to earn. just do a simple job and you can get paid that much and then buy bitcoin with it.
you can also learn online or computer skills and do the jobs online.

--looking for signature--
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 02:19:37 PM

what do you think a business man is?
0.5BTC is just $200, and that is not hard to earn. just do a simple job and you can get paid that much and then buy bitcoin with it.
you can also learn online or computer skills and do the jobs online.
Yeah your right i think affiliate marketing is the best solution to make a large amount of usd and buy bitcoin once you earn $200 in any affiliate marketing.. hinestly i am member of 2 affilaite marketing with CPA and CPI its my passive income because i use my some of my earnings in bitcoin convert to usd funds and buy for domains to use in marketing now i can earn 10-50 usd per day.. and its a passive income but you need to be updated for you niche so that you can gain more traffic for your niche..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
nagatraju

Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:27:56 PM

Mate go through this forum and you will see all the ways to earn bitcoin, what you are talking  is useless and  have no meaning, but looking at your rank I really don't blame you for that.

Yes, right. in this forum, we can get with free way 0.5BTC but not in a short time. even at this time I have reached Sr.member and I've been able to get 0.5 even more in this forum.

It is not possible to earn 0.5 BTC per month by selling legendary account.  Because it is not possible to become legendary within one month. And it is also against TOS of Bitcointalk.org

So think realistic way, accumulate BTC from every possible way you can do (by faucets, giveaways, signature campaign, offering your skills, etc.) - it may become 0.5 BTC at the end of the month.

All the best.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:31:56 PM

Having a legendary bitcointalk account is very good for investment. Better you not sell it, just join signature campaign that paying so high for legendary rank, i'm sure you can earn much from it.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:33:32 PM

Well as we are talking about someone that hasnt a huge ammount of bitcoins,well i believe if you got skills you can make even more at others places,and even here always some project appearing and something to be done,last month yobit offer i believe 0,50btc to their new signatures codes.
DuddlyDoRight

Activity: 318
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 08:10:55 PM

Well as we are talking about someone that hasnt a huge ammount of bitcoins,well i believe if you got skills you can make even more at others places,and even here always some project appearing and something to be done,last month yobit offer i believe 0,50btc to their new signatures codes.

If you have skills just go to freelancer sites and get fiat and covert it. You'll be competing with third-world talent and rates but you don't pay anything.

Guru.com charges like 8.2% of the employer payment and the transfer to bank or paypal is free. The only reason most people don't do this is because you're basically doing tens of thousands of dollars of work for $250-$500. The typical job there is for example making an app that competes with popular apps and you support it for $250-$500 then tens of dollars for any updates.

TL;DR Go to a freelancer site and work for $0.83/Hr making the next Candy Crush Saga or Angry Birds..

I have faith that one day this forum will get threads where people won't just repeat their previous posts or what others have already stated in the same thread. Also that people will stop acting like BTC is toy-money and start holding vendors accountable. Naive? Maybe.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:18:28 PM

Without any skills, you can join here signature campains, write a lot, and maybe even sell the accounts later.
If you invest a lot of time in that, I think it would be possible to earn such an amount in one month.

It's me!!!
peta4e

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:30:17 PM

Join bit x campaign with a hero member account and you can easily make 0.48 in a month and no other campaign will pay you this highest rates at a moment according to my knowledge.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:53:14 PM

It is not possible even if you have a good level of account here and you are posting actively, because even in the campaign that I am in, pays BTC0.32 a month which is the highest paid campaign if you opt for weekly payments and count them monthly all in all...
Better you go for providing some services if you have some extraordinary skills and you may earn that amount easily, just ask them to pay you in BTC or just buy BTC with your real money...

Yes by doing sig campaign will i agree you will get good incomehere if you are a high rank account you will surely get 0.5 easily by joining high paying sig campaigns. Or if you have patience you can post and post and wait for your account to be high rank. If you want a shortcut well buy an high rank account here. Also do tradings it gives good return of investment their you cam earn x2,x3 by that but you just need to learn market price movement So you will not lose
Yeah you can join signature campaign and do constructive posts. If your rank is low you can earn a income only below 0.5btc, once your rank increases it is not as much difficult to earn 0.5btc.
He have to be patient for his account to be able to get higher rank, this will have a benefit to him that with that he will get more experience at here to write posts and will get more knowledge about the crypto world and will do a good work for the forum and the campaigns etc.

If he is a newbie then I think before joining a signature campaign he should spend some time on forum and go  through various topics which will increase his knowledge related to bitcoin and then he would be able to make constructive posts.

yes, with that he will not only be able to make constructive posts but with that he will have enough knowledge so that to grab any opportunity which will be capable for enabling him to earn some online money.
filipwx

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:03:45 PM

I believe one of the best ways to earn that amount is making trade, you can earn even more
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 11:37:19 PM

I believe one of the best ways to earn that amount is making trade, you can earn even more

Yes its  true but i dont really belive that newbie can start trading without any money. Better start with signature campagin or other faucet it will make enough money in 1-2 month.

uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:59:58 PM

trade necessary skills and knowledge about the state of the market. if you do not have it then you're just the same gamble. and it has a high risk of loss

knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:39:59 AM

I believe the most of member here hasnt skill of developing or creating if they had why would they do signatures to get some bucks when they can make thousands;Most member here has no special skills they do signatures,and invest at bitcoin or altcoin market hoping to get a good reward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: