Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:00:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please suggest a cloud mining service  (Read 4726 times)
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:47:40 AM

ALERT!

Cloud mining sites are mostly Ponzi and scam, but if you want to try still then use Cloudminning.website.
It is far better than others but payment i will not grantee.
True. Just received my latest payment from www.CloudMining.website

https://blockchain.info/tx/3ccc071e7ad63dcd849eb18dbb5199f6b8389e0cea4af5e28393efd1139dfba6

So far, they have been punctual on every week.

This user is a known sock-puppet shill account for the criminally fraudulent 'cloud mining' ponzi scam he desperately promotes.

DO NOT SEND THIS SCAM ANY MONEY.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 10:38:05 AM

Still people are relying on cloud mining when their are so many thread in related to be caution to invest in cloud mining, it is clear that cloud mining is purely a scam , their is no profit in this, even if anyone gives proof then he is the related to that scam scheme.

mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:16:42 AM

Just wanted to understand if in case needs to make investment in Hashocean, what is the minimum amount required and how is the payment done - is it though BTC or some other payment mode?

Has anyone invested in Hashocean?
if you are thinking to invest on HashOcean the minimum power you can buy is 20kh/s which is come in .01382btc~6$.
yes payment only done via bitcoin payment me method.
and the minimum amount to get withdrwa is .005btc.

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 11:25:09 AM

Still people are relying on cloud mining when their are so many thread in related to be caution to invest in cloud mining, it is clear that cloud mining is purely a scam , their is no profit in this, even if anyone gives proof then he is the related to that scam scheme.

On this forum all investment systems are taken for scam...
Even if it is for free people are horrified...
Here is onyy recognized "sign campaign".

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 06:12:44 PM

I've invested a nominal amount on hashocean. Just for fun.
I hope you haven't invested too much if you did,withdraw your funds as soon as you reach withdrawal threshold because as many other members already warned,most of cloud mining are ponzi and may run away any time with your bitcoins
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:52:36 PM

I've invested a nominal amount on hashocean. Just for fun.

How much amount you have invested and when? What is the return till date you have received form them?
ShawnMum (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:15:34 PM

I've invested about 18$. They already paid out 3.6$. I just wanna break even after hearing all this. Not gonna dare put in another dime into these.
mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:35:22 AM

First of all I would say that cloud mining is totally scam, because as far as I know, even if someone gives you daily 1% of your investment, still it's a scam.
If you want to invest in Genesis mining, then please first read this-
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1185909.0
Only hashocean is giving proper payment here. In HashOcean mining, your invested money comes back to you in 3-4 months. But, no one knows when it will convert into a scam. And it's almost sure to get converted into scam. But, being honest I myself invest 1K in hashocean and I got back my money in 3 months. And I'm getting daily profit of .00050btc. But, still I don't prefer investing there because I know it won't take too long to become a scam.

bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:59:50 AM

I've invested about 18$. They already paid out 3.6$. I just wanna break even after hearing all this. Not gonna dare put in another dime into these.

Are you also getting 0.0005 BTC daily as mynameisdon getting it?
WINBC

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:01:15 PM

Here you go:

Compare cloud mining : http://www.cryptomine.weebly.com

This should help you decide and invest in the best cloud mining site.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:12:14 PM

Here you go:

Compare cloud mining : http://www.cryptomine.weebly.com

This should help you decide and invest in the best cloud mining site.

Go away.
A cut and paste referral site is no use to man nor beast.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
SharkCoinerHD

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:20:54 PM

Genesismining is very good.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 09:49:51 PM

Good for you that you haven't invested too much.Ponzi usually pay to some early users to win their trust and spread by word of mouth, once they get good investment,they run away without leaving a trace
s@t0sh!

Activity: 101

Anryze - Distributed Speech Recognition

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 06:28:50 AM

I have been involved in cloud mining and I can vouch for 3 services as being legit:
  • Hashflare - Investing in Scrypt mining was worth it before, but since LTC increased in price, they raised the Scrypt prices
  • Hashnest
  • Genesis Mining - Their Ether mining is worth it currently

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
s@t0sh!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 10:39:45 AM

There is also Nice Hash, which I believe is legit but it's too complex for beginners. I could not wrap my head around it and had to leave it ultimately. So, just sticking with the 3 services mentioned above.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:37:17 PM

There is also Nice Hash, which I believe is legit but it's too complex for beginners. I could not wrap my head around it and had to leave it ultimately. So, just sticking with the 3 services mentioned above.
Nicehash is miner software/platform where different miner contribute to make strong mining power.they pay you for selling your mining power to them and other can buy them.i should warn you irrespective of anything do not opt for cloud mining,even if it is legit or trend be legit.
s@t0sh!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 08:01:48 AM

Nicehash is miner software/platform where different miner contribute to make strong mining power.they pay you for selling your mining power to them and other can buy them.i should warn you irrespective of anything do not opt for cloud mining,even if it is legit or trend be legit.

In what sense are you warning? Is it that it could be a Ponzi and run away with all your investments, or in terms of ROI?

s@t0sh!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 09:10:51 AM

In what sense are you warning? Is it that it could be a Ponzi and run away with all your investments, or in terms of ROI?

What will happen to miners hashpower after the Segwit is activated? After 1st Aug?

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 10:46:34 AM

What will happen to miners hashpower after the Segwit is activated? After 1st Aug?
It not confirmed yet that segwit will be activated in august ,there where rumors regarding it ,some are saying it will happen in September (2 mb concept).if there is a confirmed news regarding it kindly enlighten me.
s@t0sh!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 08:40:27 AM

It not confirmed yet that segwit will be activated in august ,there where rumors regarding it ,some are saying it will happen in September (2 mb concept).if there is a confirmed news regarding it kindly enlighten me.

Here are some news on the scaling debate: http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoins-segwit2x-scaling-proposal-core-developers-react/

News on the UASF are in this article: http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoins-segwit2x-scaling-proposal-startups-stand/

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: