Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:14:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022?  (Read 169483 times)
InvestMen

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:31:08 AM

Theoretically, one might think that yes. If everyone in the world began to use Bitcoin exclusively and would stop paying money to banks, the latter would certainly collapse. But such a scenario is not seriously considered yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kyoshiro0911

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:00:02 AM

Bitcoin and Blockchain how banks and many companies prefer to use it are two completely different things!
Ripple by the way isn't really a crypto currency. They should be removed from cmc. Furthermore most people getting into the market now are extremely uneducated in terms of crypto and often just interested in quick money.This has nothing to do with the libertarian movement anymore from a few years ago.
How big the community can really grow over the next few years will be seen with the next crisis, when many newbs will have lost a lot of money due to pump and dump in altcoins. Then we will see who is really interested in crypto currencies and it's advantages. Shocked
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:03:10 AM

Bitcoin is increasingly popular. Almost everyone of the countries around the world gradually knows bitcoin. It's as a modern payment method and a way to help people trade or invest effectively, making a profit. And the bitcoin that most people will use is a sure thing in 2022.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:04:12 PM

so until 2018 there are little people know about bitcoin and how blockhain work. but every year there are many investor for invest their money on bitcoin, altcoin or ICO. so i dont sure everybody will use bitcoin in 2022. but i  am sure every year people will know how benefit the blockchain work.
I totally admit your thought. The number of people who wants to learn about blockchain and bitcoin increases every month. They realize that bitcoin and blockchain do make the world better and by learning the blockchain, they can protect themselves from cyber threat. Moreover, they can also earn extra money. There is nothing can guarantee that bitcoin will be used in 2022 but the cryptocurrency will become a key word
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:38:19 PM

I don't think so, till 2022 left only 4 years and I'm more than sure, that banks and government won't let it happen. Plus, bitcoin with such price is not  practical (high fees and slow confirmation time). From other side, here some alts such as XMR, what can replace bitcoin since it's more practical in use.
But again, I doubt that almost everyone will use  cryptocurrency in 2022, maybe around 15 - 25%.
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:11:18 PM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

I think bitcoin can't destroy fiat system maybe in the future it become most popular because of the highest rating of its user's. We know that the fiat system is just exist in ancient civilization, ancient people used money either to bought or trade.

And I think this is the start of spreading and becoming popular of virtual currency to use and out new generation.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:04:44 AM

The current situation and popularity of bitcoin leads a lot of bitcoin supporters and enthusiasts to think that bitcoin is going to be very ubiquitous in the future. I don't see them getting wrong since even when the value of bitcoin is at it's lowest we can still see that a lot of people are still interested in investing to it.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:33:42 AM

Big challenges exist this year, the limits and banned advertising associated with bitcoin and ICO so as to make many people doubt with the future of cryptocurrency, if this year the price of bitcoin can be above $ 15k, then the prospect of the future is very promising and will be used almost people in 2022.
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 01:44:46 AM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

In the future Banks and their regulators will have to embrace technology-driven innovation. Otherwise, this innovation will only emerge in the dark, driven by forces outside the industry.

Not only will bitcoin bring huge benefits to customers, it will also give innovators a competitive edge.

I think the future is the world of bitcoins and Banks.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:41:14 AM

In my own opinion bitcoin cannot destroy or replace fiat money and bank because our ancestors used this over a century and not all the people know the existence of bitcoin and beside on that not all the people especially those poor countries can afford to buy those gadget that used to make transaction on bitcoin.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:02:23 AM

I think it will not happen and it is not easy because there will be pros and cons so not all use bitcoin .. all will deal with fiat and government and it will be contradictory and will not be silent because bitcoin problem is fiat, bank and Government .. so it is not that easy and it is not possible, bitcoin can only be used and accepted by some people and country only ..
Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:25:29 AM

It is possible that bitcion be used by almost everyone in 2022 because bitcoin right now is very popular in the world and so many people know it.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:46:23 AM

Well it depends on how fast is the digital system during that time, but there's a chance to used by everyone during that time. It depends on how adaptable and ready ones country to accept it and use it that way people will be able to learn and follow it and eventually become world currency

for me it depends but one thing I sure . in future many will know this and the numbers of users of bitcoin will grow.
1Bang T JOE

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:16:44 AM

probably not necessarily everyone will use bitcoin, what about people who do not understand and do not want to follow.
Konyox

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:48:25 AM

Bitcoins won't replace fiat. There are many people not using the internet/have electricity. The internet/electricity is also why people may not use bitcoins. What happens to BTC/bitcoin when there is no internet/electricity?
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:31:25 AM

I think Bitcoin will remain a proven reserve of value, being the first crypto; but I don't think BTC will be for everyone, mainly because of it's slow speed.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:49:44 AM

Bitcoin is growing in popularity and the number of users is increasing rapidly, what's happening with now is not predicted before, the year 2022 is left about 4 more years and I find it hard to use almost people.
Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:40:39 PM

Yes. It is possible to happen that almost everyone may use bitcoin in 2022.  "IF" bitcoin will still exist up to that year or longer.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:47:40 PM

I think that will be impossible. As of now, there are countries already resisting to bitcoin. There are already people who are against  bitcoin and considered it as illegal. The main problem now is how will bitcoin emerge as the main currency to be used in the digital world since there are alot of coins available now and people have too many choices aside from bitcoin.
This is wrong. Countries are making regulations which means they look towards cryptocurrencies and not banning them.
Energy as main problem, well countries love it because you are spending too much electricity and paying very high bills. Everyone is making profit.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:09:31 PM

I think that will be impossible. As of now, there are countries already resisting to bitcoin. There are already people who are against  bitcoin and considered it as illegal. The main problem now is how will bitcoin emerge as the main currency to be used in the digital world since there are alot of coins available now and people have too many choices aside from bitcoin.
This is wrong. Countries are making regulations which means they look towards cryptocurrencies and not banning them.
Energy as main problem, well countries love it because you are spending too much electricity and paying very high bills. Everyone is making profit.

Bitcoin removes one layer of control that governments have over their citizens. There are no governments of the Western world that are embracing Bitcoin, just "rogue states".

By definition, US, Canada, China, Russia and European governments simply hate Bitcoin, just they have to make it seem like they are truly democratic and pretend to be accepting it.

In the meantime, they are patiently waiting for an excuse to ban it, so they can tell people: LOOK we told you it was bad!

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: