Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:09:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: x2Bitcoin.com • 110% 24 Hours • 200% 7 Days  (Read 1332 times)
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 08:29:47 PM

First time i hear about that website. Where did you get that? All of us wanna see (speaking as myself)! Smiley
Google Analytics account, this is the same account number your site now, and Cyrtosplit are both the same ID 42162424
Sucks being catched like that, does it?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:38:26 PM

First time i hear about that website. Where did you get that? All of us wanna see (speaking as myself)! Smiley
Google Analytics account, this is the same account number your site now, and Cyrtosplit are both the same ID 42162424
Sucks being catched like that, does it?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1016501.0

https://web.archive.org/web/20160330202401/http://w3bin.com/domain/x2bitcoin.com

And its gone.
x2Bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:51:07 PM

Google Analytics account,  this is the same account number your site now, and Cyrtosplit are both the same ID 42162424

Ok. I'm tired of repeating myself. THE TEMPLATE WAS DOWNLOADED FROM THE INTERNET. THE WEBSITE WAS COPIED WITH HTTRACK.

The script was taken from this website: https://a2s.in/programming/2221-btc-ponzi-scripts-free.html
If you want, download it and you'll see the script.
If you upload the script file from that .rar file you'll see the google analytics account match as that ponzi.

Again and again... standard template of site and of course no SSL... Undecided

Already explained why we have the "standard template".
What's de difference by having SSL or not? I can give you a list of ponzi websites that collapsed and had SSL. Not sure why you have an obsession with SSL.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:54:54 PM

Google Analytics account,  this is the same account number your site now, and Cyrtosplit are both the same ID 42162424

Ok. I'm tired of repeating myself. THE TEMPLATE WAS DOWNLOADED FROM THE INTERNET. THE WEBSITE WAS COPIED WITH HTTRACK.

The script was taken from this website: https://a2s.in/programming/2221-btc-ponzi-scripts-free.html

What's de difference by having SSL or not? I can give you a list of ponzi websites that collapsed and had SSL. Not sure why you have an obsession with SSL.

With a script does not come a Google Analytics account number.

Proof you are the same admin owner of Cryptosplit.
See inside: https://web.archive.org/web/20160330202401/http://w3bin.com/domain/x2bitcoin.com

And its gone.
x2Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:04:53 PM

Google Analytics account,  this is the same account number your site now, and Cyrtosplit are both the same ID 42162424

With a script does not come a Google Analytics account number.

Proof you are the same admin owner of Cryptosplit.
See inside: https://web.archive.org/web/20160330202401/http://w3bin.com/domain/x2bitcoin.com

I bet my life that if you copy (with HTTRACK) an HTML (listen carefully) HTML page with the little "code" of google analytics you'll see that HTTRACK basically will do a "view:source" and copy what is inside and save into an .html file.

Don't talk about what you don't know.
I didn't deleted that part of the code.

But just because you guys insist, i will upload the original script. Remeber it isn't PHP is an HTML file. Not equal.

http://output.jsbin.com/zowekuyocu --> DO right-click and then "view:source". Scroll down and you'll see this: <!-- Mirrored from cryptoscripts.site90.com/ by HTTrack Website Copier/3.x [XR&CO'2014], Sat, 04 Apr 2015 21:32:21 GMT -->

Same applies to my website.

Then you scroll up and you'll see this shit:

<script>
  (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
  (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
  m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
  })(window,document,'script','../www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

ga('create', 'UA-42162424-9', 'auto');
  ga('send', 'pageview');

</script>

The script i didn't deleted. I edited the website today just a little. Not the entire HTML code.
Once more, don't believe me? Register on the forum i downloaded the script, download it for yourself, go to the path called "Crypto", upload the files or just open the index.html and you'll see that code..

Second time i'll say this: NEXT TIME DON'T SPEAK ABOUT WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW/UNDERSTAND.

Your brain blows up my mind.
opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:15:22 AM

GOOD EVENING SCAMBAG!!!

ADDED TO THE LIST

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1339672.msg13665221#msg13665221

IGNORE THIS THREAD

SAVE YOUR BTC

SUPPORT CRYPTO DON'T DESTROY IT!!!

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 07:48:56 AM

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:10:12 AM

Busted and exposed lol.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
x2Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:44:40 AM

I just would like to know how can we be a scammer if the payment date isn't finished?

Idiots and scumbags like you should have more respect. Today at 6 pm is the payment date when we should pay to the users, so i don't see any problem.

As i said before, the only way to earn REAL money without gambling and losing it all, is by those "investments". Of course we are a ponzi.

First user invest, the second one does it too, the third ....
And with the money of the last user we can pay to the first, and to the second ...........

So don't start saying that we are a scammer.
What make us a scammer? Explain me?
Everyone invested in doublebot, and the real scammers are them. Lol.

Your little brains .. jesus christ
Krayshock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:54:47 AM

I just would like to know how can we be a scammer if the payment date isn't finished?

Idiots and scumbags like you should have more respect. Today at 6 pm is the payment date when we should pay to the users, so i don't see any problem.

As i said before, the only way to earn REAL money without gambling and losing it all, is by those "investments". Of course we are a ponzi.

And with the money of the last user we can pay to the first, and to the second ...........

This guy is very defensive lol
And by declaring that you are a ponzi, basically you are a scammer, since ponzi is a type of scam
Don't worry, you're not even close to doublebot and you will never be since you're a tryhard scammer
Get a life

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
x2Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:02:21 PM

This guy is very defensive lol
And by declaring that you are a ponzi, basically you are a scammer, since ponzi is a type of scam
Don't worry, you're not even close to doublebot and you will never be since you're a tryhard scammer
Get a life

Ofcourse i'm defensive. Do you like when someone calls you a scammer?
And don't try to get "reputation" by writing on every single thread that the website is a scam. I saw that the last reply was from you in the last 5/6 threads.
Btw, I'm not close to doublebot, because i'm not a scammer.
Don't like us, ignore us. Don't post bullshit in my thread please.

Every HYIP will collapse someday. No one can promise you doubling your money forever. The world isn't like that.
You want money? Go to work. The world is like this.
The bigger scammers of all time = banks. And we still have our money on them. But that doesn't matter.

Stay on the topic and don't write every single time that some ponzi opens that they are scammers.
x2Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:11:30 PM

GOOD EVENING SCAMBAG!!!

ADDED TO THE LIST

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1339672.msg13665221#msg13665221

IGNORE THIS THREAD

SAVE YOUR BTC

SUPPORT CRYPTO DON'T DESTROY IT!!!

How can you put my website into a scam list if the payment date didn't arrived yet?
You piece of shit.
Btw the two guys who posted here before all of you didn't said one more word. Why? Because i could shut them up when i show them the proofs that the google analytics account wasn't mine. Well since you guys only read the first and the last post, you should READ CAREFULLY the all thread.
Fucking haters.
Royalcoin1

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:48:57 PM

You are the worst scammer i've ever seen...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: