Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret  (Read 153765 times)
landomata (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 04:50:46 AM

Q1) Regarding the point about current holders of nxtty and being able to swap 20% of our nxtty holding, so lets say for example i have 10000 nxtty. i can only swap 20% of that which is 2000 nxtty. so using the ratio 100:1 its, 20 NEWB? Also, which NEWB is it - the NXT one or the ETH one?

Q2) When will ACCI be up for sale? After the crowdsale? Will there be some kind of guide for this?

Q3) sharing and following on twitter and facebook, the bounties will start after the crowdsale right?

1) Yes, 20 NEWB.....NEWB (Nxt)

2) ACCI is currently up for sale via the Nxt client.  But integration into Newbium will take place after completion of Newbium foundation.

3) Yes, bounty distribution will be after crowdsale.

LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 05:47:05 AM

Q1) Regarding the point about current holders of nxtty and being able to swap 20% of our nxtty holding, so lets say for example i have 10000 nxtty. i can only swap 20% of that which is 2000 nxtty. so using the ratio 100:1 its, 20 NEWB? Also, which NEWB is it - the NXT one or the ETH one?

Q2) When will ACCI be up for sale? After the crowdsale? Will there be some kind of guide for this?

Q3) sharing and following on twitter and facebook, the bounties will start after the crowdsale right?

1) Yes, 20 NEWB.....NEWB (Nxt)

2) ACCI is currently up for sale via the Nxt client.  But integration into Newbium will take place after completion of Newbium foundation.

3) Yes, bounty distribution will be after crowdsale.

Would you reconsider the NXTTY -> NEWB swap? It seems I could get more NEWB if I just invest BTC directly for the equivalent amount.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:03:31 AM

Hello everyone, Just wrote my first blog review, I got the flu so will be back in the morning to check the thread Smiley Have a great day/evening..   http://bitbillions.net/2016/05/07/altcoin-review-newbium-bringing-new-tools-to-the-cryptosphere/  enjoy Smiley Followed on twitter  and also fb Smiley

Great job!  Wink

Thank you and I will be using hashtags on social media tomorrow to blast this around so we get more sales. This is a great project and people like me who are novices need to get this kind of information and tools for better crypto investing. Do I need to download anything in order to receive tokens once it goes live? I am quite new to Etherium and next type tokens.  I will try to purchase also soon.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 10:20:35 AM

Thank you and I will be using hashtags on social media tomorrow to blast this around so we get more sales. This is a great project and people like me who are novices need to get this kind of information and tools for better crypto investing. Do I need to download anything in order to receive tokens once it goes live? I am quite new to Etherium and next type tokens.  I will try to purchase also soon.

Yes, to keep Newbium (Eth) tokens you would need to have the Mist wallet for Ethereum.  But this will be once the tokens are ready for distribution.

For Newbium (Nxt) tokens you would need the Nxt client.

landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 12:29:36 PM

Would you reconsider the NXTTY -> NEWB swap? It seems I could get more NEWB if I just invest BTC directly for the equivalent amount.

Actually, at this point things can go any direction...we have a lot of updates planned over the next 23 days.

Just to let you know that Newbium level 2 (social chat) & level 3 (information sharing) will be launched within two weeks.

landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 01:34:41 PM

Listing on Dual Blockchains

LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:21:10 PM

Actually, at this point things can go any direction...we have a lot of updates planned over the next 23 days.

Just to let you know that Newbium level 2 (social chat) & level 3 (information sharing) will be launched within two weeks.

Ok, well let's wait patiently then and see what happens
landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 08:26:50 PM

It's also not mandatory to swap....

landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 03:35:38 AM

All crowdsale participants should now be receiving prompt confirmations e-mails with their full holding details.

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:10:53 AM

This looks pretty exciting to me and there is steady and constant development. I am just getting over the flu so I want to get this out more on social media because it's one of the most interesting concepts I have seen in development so far.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 02:25:59 PM

This looks pretty exciting to me and there is steady and constant development. I am just getting over the flu so I want to get this out more on social media because it's one of the most interesting concepts I have seen in development so far.

We have more interesting updates still to come, current development is progressing faster than expected.

10000usdperbtc
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:11:36 PM

I added 0.25 BTC for you, but why I can't see it on the home page is updated?
landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 04:32:24 PM

I added 0.25 BTC for you, but why I can't see it on the home page is updated?

The total on the homepage updates every few hours. 

LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:26:26 PM

Aren't you the person I gave their first NXT to in the poloniex box? I believe it was so you could purchase NEM
KyLins

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 03:29:24 AM

Early Newbium price:

Newbium (NXT blockchain) Tokens      55.4 Satoshi/NEWBN
Newbium (ETH blockchain) Tokens      95.3 Satoshi/NEWBE
Why different prices?

WavesBank:www.wavesbank.com

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Godson_Mansa

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:31:45 AM

Early Newbium price:

Newbium (NXT blockchain) Tokens      55.4 Satoshi/NEWBN
Newbium (ETH blockchain) Tokens      95.3 Satoshi/NEWBE
Why different prices?

those are two different tokens and people want 1 more than the other. 

http://MutualCapitalCrypto.com

Bitrated user: AltcoinGodson.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:41:24 AM

Aren't you the person I gave their first NXT to in the poloniex box? I believe it was so you could purchase NEM

AH maybe it was a long time ago I guess. I had to sell my NEM back then because my Hubby had lost his job but am now back into Crypto from scratch, collecting wise, except the coin we run. It's all getting very hot now in the Altcoin scene now and I believe NEWBIUM has a sound future.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 05:51:58 AM

Why different prices?

Both Newbium (Nxt) & Newbium (Eth) tokens will trade independently from each other.

Each will have it's own market.

KyLins

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 12:38:18 PM

Why different prices?

Both Newbium (Nxt) & Newbium (Eth) tokens will trade independently from each other.

Each will have it's own market.

Prices are subject to change it?

WavesBank:www.wavesbank.com

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 02:58:26 PM

Prices are subject to change it?
The prices will change as more btc get raised, everytime btc is send to crowdsale the price will change.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: