Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:04:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Bitcoin = $1,000,000  (Read 9266 times)
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:54:09 PM

People hope that this is going to happen in the future that is way they never sell anything now. It is a gamble because you do not know what is going to happen with Bitcoin in the future.

Yep, the bitcoin is not the predict at all and it will never be very predictable to be honest.
I think 1 bitcoin for 1 million dollar is just unrealistic and not possible this has already mentioned multiple times but I think its just ridiculous that people are thinking this can be done.
maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:03:39 PM

That is impossible mate as you can see now you see that the value of Bitcoin is not even rising so that is already bad for Bitcoin itself and people who are waiting for a price increase.
I only think that it can only reach about some $2000 and that is all, the halving will also be not that nice for Bitcoin.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:41:36 PM

I do not see this happen, the price is so impossible and highly unrealistic, I think this price is just insane, whoever came up with this, believe in dreams.
Well I can surely can say that this dream is not gonna happen by far.
asrilani

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:03:25 PM

I do not see this happen, the price is so impossible and highly unrealistic, I think this price is just insane, whoever came up with this, believe in dreams.

In 20 years, it might not be possible. But in 30 years, it is very possible after people lose interest in fiat.
CoinsRoyal

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:33:22 PM

That is impossible, it is nice that you are positive about Bitcoin but it wont reach that high value as you can see now you see that the value keeps stable now for a long time.
And it wont also dont even rise after the halving so that is already bad, but maybe it will jump later or something.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:33:53 PM

That is impossible, it is nice that you are positive about Bitcoin but it wont reach that high value as you can see now you see that the value keeps stable now for a long time.
And it wont also dont even rise after the halving so that is already bad, but maybe it will jump later or something.
Well, it is really impossible. When that happens I think bitcoin has become something really popular and really made for the rich only. The price is too expensive for society

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

darkmagician

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:43:40 PM

all of us who is earning and collecting bitcoins , we will become millionares,i cant wait for that moment to come true.
while waiting for that i will collect  and collect bitcoin as long as i can.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:15:41 PM

all of us who is earning and collecting bitcoins , we will become millionares,i cant wait for that moment to come true.
while waiting for that i will collect  and collect bitcoin as long as i can.

Dreams should be realistic mate, we all hope that it should reach to a maximum level but this value is simply impossible to achieve, dream of something that is realistic.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:43:35 AM

In 20 years, it might not be possible. But in 30 years, it is very possible after people lose interest in fiat.

Not at all. Even after years if people get out of fiat, expecting price of a single coin to be $1000000 is something out of imagination.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
airezx20

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:12:23 AM

Shocked 1 btc for $1 million value thats impossible and i think it will not happen in the future... maybe 10k will be the best value for 1 bitcoins in the future and i think 15 years it will happen. not this follwoing year.. because its impossible..
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:48:08 PM

Shocked 1 btc for $1 million value thats impossible and i think it will not happen in the future... maybe 10k will be the best value for 1 bitcoins in the future and i think 15 years it will happen. not this follwoing year.. because its impossible..

No, $1million is not possible and also the $10k is far from becoming true even after 15 years...as long as the price didn't step up to $1k, and go steady at that price for a long period, 10k will be impossible...
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:34:16 PM

People hope that this is going to happen in the future that is way they never sell anything now. It is a gamble because you do not know what is going to happen with Bitcoin in the future.

Yep, the bitcoin is not the predict at all and it will never be very predictable to be honest.
I think 1 bitcoin for 1 million dollar is just unrealistic and not possible this has already mentioned multiple times but I think its just ridiculous that people are thinking this can be done.
Yes, it is unrealistic, the price is very hard to reach to millions of dollars it will require a hard struggle and the believe of all over the world a some years from now to reach to at least $5000, but reaching to $1000,000 is really very hard.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:51:48 PM

That is impossible mate as you can see now you see that the value of Bitcoin is not even rising so that is already bad for Bitcoin itself and people who are waiting for a price increase.
I only think that it can only reach about some $2000 and that is all, the halving will also be not that nice for Bitcoin.
Yes at least in this decade we will hardly see the price of one bitcoin at $2000 that will be a great price of bitcoin and I think the highest value of the next 20 years, while if we think about $1000,000 then I don’t think that this price will be reached.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:30:47 AM

Yes, it is possible only in our dreams and is not possible in the real life, in real life we will see the price only at the four digits and beyond this I don’t think that the price will ever reach so easily but will require hard struggle and a long time.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:13:58 AM

Yes, it is possible only in our dreams and is not possible in the real life, in real life we will see the price only at the four digits and beyond this I don’t think that the price will ever reach so easily but will require hard struggle and a long time.

A four digit value is more than enough for a currency right now. In the future sure it will grow than our predictions, if huge adoption occurs. Beyond which the value becomes stable.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:04:49 AM

The chance is really small that it can reach that value as you can see now you see also that the value is not even rising now so that is already bad now for Bitcoin itself.
And it will rise of course soon but it will start slowly so we have to wait a really long time until it will have a high value.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:09:54 AM

i also don't think we'll see the price touch the $1000000 price level any time soon. It will never reach that much
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:15:48 AM

A four digit value is more than enough for a currency right now. In the future sure it will grow than our predictions, if huge adoption occurs. Beyond which the value becomes stable.

Who said that Bitcoin is just a currency?
It's not!It's way more than that.It can be whatever you want it to be.Currency, store of value,investment, commodity, precious unit,payment system record keeping system, a protocol where many other servies and apps can be build on top of it etc.
If Bitcoin should reach 6 digits we will just use smaller units, simple is that.
Or is gold measured in ton or kg? No we use ounces, half an ounce or quarter of an ounce.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:45:11 AM

Who said that Bitcoin is just a currency?
It's not!It's way more than that.It can be whatever you want it to be.Currency, store of value,investment, commodity, precious unit,payment system record keeping system, a protocol where many other servies and apps can be build on top of it etc.
If Bitcoin should reach 6 digits we will just use smaller units, simple is that.
Or is gold measured in ton or kg? No we use ounces, half an ounce or quarter of an ounce.

bitcoin is very divers in the way it can be used, that's correct. basically, for every person bitcoin can be of great value when they are open to adopt it. the will must be there as we can't force them to use something like governments do. bitcoin is freedom and thus people are free to choose what they want to use. i am fairly sure that people will realize this at some point in the future.
Fidemoga

Activity: 302

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:27:40 AM

i also don't think we'll see the price touch the $1000000 price level any time soon. It will never reach that much

We might see the $10,000 in 5 years, $100,000 in 20 years and the $1,000,000 in about 50 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: