Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:21:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ASICMINER: board seat (equivalent of 5000 shares) for sale  (Read 15455 times)
zefir (OP)
Donator

Activity: 919
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 08:39:34 AM

Thanks John and Graet for your great support and the smooth processing. Some coins are on their way to you as partial compensation for your hard work.

This was my first auction in this sub-forum and as such I made some mistakes that caused confusion, which I need to say sorry for. At least I learned why established auction platforms deserve the fees they are charging Wink

Best of luck to the buyers and (new) shareholders. With the recent news dripping in from BFL, it seems ASICMINER will be able to keep a solid portion of the network hashrate for some more weeks and allow for a quicker ROI.

With my closing words I'd like to ask everyone involved for a favor. So far I did not care too much about the WoT ratings people are referring to at bitcoin-otc, since one needs time to spent to take the technical hurdles in order to participate. OTOH, there is currently no mechanism available in this forum to indicate how trustworthy a member is. Therefore, if you are familiar with the WoT processing, it would be nice if you could rate me there.

Thanks and Good Luck

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: