Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:23:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bleachedno Is The Scammer on bitify.com and Is morocco.man  (Read 2746 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 04:12:08 PM

Read all the topic dude ... this is really the last post in this topic

1) i did said later it is me i was did just not got the connection about the url first time

2) Where show me WHERE i said i was suspended unfairly show me this quote please Smiley i wonder where i ever said this ^^

Here you go:

Nevermind eithert i am blind or not but the website http://cryptothrift.com/user/bleachedno/feedback/ is Bitify.com

So yes this is me but still there was no scam because the money was never released

Nervermind mate if you not belive me your are free to make your own judgment, i can only tell you i have just one account here and this cryptothrift feedback is false.

I will continue my sales here and just accepting your feedfback, this is my last post in this topic.

So now you're saying the suspension was fair/deserved? Please elaborate on what you did to get suspended there.

3) Yes it's not mine belive it or not your free to make your own judgment

I did and it's quite obvious that you're lying.

4) ?

This was in reference to your claims that you posted your skype account on other forums. So according to you someone figured out your Josephps name from other forums and created an account on Bitcointalk to frame you. Sounds like a serious conspiracy. Can you post some links to where you shared your Josephps name on other forums?

so now again i will just blackmail you and then you still defend his actions?

Why he ask me for a free account does he have any right to do so ?

Just answer this only question pls

I don't care about your squabbles with dankem. Why should I? Stop derailing the thread and stop lying if you want to have any chance of digging yourself out of this hole.
dankem

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:14:28 PM

Dont waste your time with this msdn scammer he owes me an msdn account from his scams and a bunch of others it seems

I busted his other bitfy accounts on my thread which are suspended as well

Also stop curving this thread, this thread is about you, deal with it
bleachedno

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:16:57 PM

Dont waste your time with this msdn scammer he owes me an msdn account from his scams and a bunch of others it seems

Let him login in your account same as i agree, you still evade the question why you asked me a free account

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
bleachedno

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:17:48 PM

1) i did said later it is me i was did just not got the connection about the url first time

2) Where show me WHERE i said i was suspended unfairly show me this quote please Smiley i wonder where i ever said this ^^

Here you go:

Nevermind eithert i am blind or not but the website http://cryptothrift.com/user/bleachedno/feedback/ is Bitify.com

So yes this is me but still there was no scam because the money was never released

Nervermind mate if you not belive me your are free to make your own judgment, i can only tell you i have just one account here and this cryptothrift feedback is false.

I will continue my sales here and just accepting your feedfback, this is my last post in this topic.

So now you're saying the suspension was fair/deserved? Please elaborate on what you did to get suspended there.

4) ?

This was in reference to your claims that you posted your skype account on other forums. So according to you someone figured out your Josephps name from other forums and created an account on Bitcointalk to frame you. Sounds like a serious conspiracy. Can you post some links to where you shared your Josephps name on other forums?

I don't care about your squabbles with dankem. Why should I? Stop derailing the thread and stop lying if you want to have any chance of digging yourself out of this hole.

I told you now 2 times i do not care the feedback anymore, now go ahead and support the blackmailers Wink

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:21:59 PM

Here you go:

4) ?

I told you now 2 times i do not care the feedback anymore, now go ahead and support the blackmailers Wink

Just post the full convo between you two.. No need for anyone to login to your account unless he flat out denies sending you the messages.
dankem

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:25:51 PM

Basically its just him begging me to remove my feedback so he can most likely scam someone again. i said sure if you send me back my msdn account you owe me. he said no, I said I will keep hunting you down until you do.
bleachedno

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:26:32 PM

Yes sure, then you will claim that i did photoshop it or even used inspect elements.

He does deny it allready because i asked him so far 4 times why he asked me to give him a free account why do you not ask him why he evade the question?

bleachedno

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:27:26 PM

Basically its just him begging me to remove my feedback so he can most likely scam someone again. i said sure if you send me back my msdn account you owe me. he said no, I said I will keep hunting you down until you do.

LMAO ok please post this message where you said the following that i own you an account please post this right now cmon post it

Post as well the message where i beg you to remove it please post it right now if you are serious Smiley

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:28:47 PM

Yes sure, then you will claim that i did photoshop it or even used inspect elements.

He does deny it allready because i asked him so far 4 times why he asked me to give him a free account why do you not ask him why he evade the question?

Just post the convo, if anyone makes those claims you can let them log in and feel like a asshole afterwards.

He didn't. See his reply above. Same thing the one screenshot is showing....
dankem

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:34:51 PM

BTW after begging luptin to remove his negative feedback, for not selling MSDN again he goes on and makes an msdn thread again https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1421152.0  Cheesy

Reported to Luptin
bleachedno

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:37:26 PM

BTW after begging luptin to remove his negative feedback, for not selling MSDN again he goes on and makes an msdn thread again https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1421152.0  Cheesy

PLease post the convo where you asked me that i OWN you a new msdn admin please post it

Sasukeevil (OP)

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:30:42 PM

cryptothirft is BITIFY and i just not checked this out thats all dude, i still used the OLD url...

You finally admitted that is your account.

You started selling on March 12 but didn't notice they are the same!? Funny joke.
bleachedno

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:33:06 PM

cryptothirft is BITIFY and i just not checked this out thats all dude, i still used the OLD url...

You started selling on March 12 but didn't notice they are the same!? Funny joke.

As i said i always use the url www.cryptothrift.com and this is still working so i not really took notice of bitify in the first place

However i still not scammed this guy because the money was NEVER released from escrow

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 06:40:16 PM

As i said i always use the url www.cryptothrift.com and this is still working so i not really took notice of bitify in the first place

However i still not scammed this guy because the money was NEVER released from escrow

That's how escrow is supposed to work. Why don't explain what actually happened there. You sold an MSDN account, did you deliver it to the buyer, was there a problem with the account, etc?

Edit: and you can cut the cryptothrift nonsense, the site redirects to bitify, there is a logo on each page, and you posted a bitify link yourself. Nice try, but let's focus on reality for a moment, can you do that?
Sasukeevil (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:57:27 PM

So how did you explain this? This clearly shows you know bitify.com is cryptothrift.com.

Besides, Not getting money doesn't mean you didn't scam. For example, I bought a good from a seller but he never delivered it so I chargeback. He didn't get the money in the end but the fact is he was trying to scam.

bleachedno

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:13:11 PM

That's how escrow is supposed to work. Why don't explain what actually happened there. You sold an MSDN account, did you deliver it to the buyer, was there a problem with the account, etc?

Edit: and you can cut the cryptothrift nonsense, the site redirects to bitify, there is a logo on each page, and you posted a bitify link yourself. Nice try, but let's focus on reality for a moment, can you do that?

Look mate :  fuck you....

I not care anymore about this topic belive what you like or not belive it i not watch this here anymore

Yes i am a big scammer so now il go and chargeback the 3x paypal and 2x skrill then i am a SCAMMER

Sasukeevil (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:21:10 PM

I not care anymore about this topic belive what you like or not belive it i not watch this here anymore

Yes i am a big scammer so now il go and chargeback the 3x paypal and 2x skrill then i am a SCAMMER

Ok, scammer. This is your deleted thread.

http://archive.is/vISnT
bleachedno

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:24:14 PM

where it's deleted i removed 2 of your no sense posts Smiley

You can keep posting 200000 weeks i wont leave this account and i wont stop to sell my stuff here

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 07:24:38 PM

I was just asking a question - how come the escrow got returned to the buyer if you did nothing wrong?

Anyway, since you admitted being a scammer I guess that's a moot point now.
bleachedno

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:31:58 PM

Where i admited i am a scammer  Roll Eyes i said i will charge back THAN i am a scammer you should learn to read, if you like il send you .5 btc for some leasons !?

I got returned simply because i sold it and i not got it on stock and after 48 hours it was returned to him that easy

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: