Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:52:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RaiBlocks] RaiBlocks trading thread  (Read 431887 times)
lujunqing7890

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 02:01:38 AM

Buy 200,000 Mrai at 0.00000300 BTC = 0.6BTC

wasref

Activity: 555
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:18:08 AM

remove sell order

will be better to have real exchange
i'm sure bittrex and polo are technically able to add this non-standard coin

If you're have contacts in either let me know, right now our best lead is in Bittrex though no one's committed to adding us.

It's always difficult to vault the unknown-coin hurdle but if you know anything we don't let us know.

People have been talking about the 0.1 btc yobit exchange add in 2 business days. Now i don't know if because its a different coin code it will take more effort and cause them to demand more money for the same add for a simple cloned bitcoin or other popular core coded coin.

But if you contact yobit and inquire about the costs for a unique harder to add clone of bitcoin coin and the price is the same, i would be willing to pay the 0.1 to add the coin, I don't agree with the exchange in some regards but others like to trade there, and it isn't a super horrible site and requests have been coming in for an exchange so i don't mind paying the 0.1 btc .

If you get them to confirm and are willing to add it for 0.1 in the 2 days specified on this page : https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/ . send me a btc address in pm and i will send the 0.1 to you

id advise for you not to send the btc to someone but pay it yourself by using form on exchange. if they dont add it youl get refund of 0.1btc. 
jibble (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:48:06 AM

id advise for you not to send the btc to someone but pay it yourself by using form on exchange. if they dont add it youl get refund of 0.1btc. 

I will only send it to the Dev of this coin , I have a slight suspicion they will try to charge more for 1 and putting the control into the dev's hands if he wants it to be added to yobit or not , so then it is completely up to him , he might not wish for it to be added to the exchange or any number of things , this is just the better way of doing it as i see it, the Dev requesting the coin to be added, so if they do have any questions they can get it direct from the source.

could you add my order buy 302sats 50,000 mrai

added
- SpaceMan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:38:19 AM

First it was on friday, then it was next week... already on next week and no news about the faucet.
hakanbalta577

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:46:58 AM

First it was on friday, then it was next week... already on next week and no news about the faucet.

totally agree  Roll Eyes
wasref

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:05:45 PM

i dont care if its next month when something is free you dont call the shots nor do you get a say on the terms. unless you've give you have coded or spend time on the back end dev owes you nothing. if you so desperate for coins go buy them.
hakanbalta577

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:06:46 PM

i dont care if its next month when something is free you dont call the shots nor do you get a say on the terms. unless you've give you have coded or spend time on the back end dev owes you nothing. if you so desperate for coins go buy them.

why are defending this situation?
wasref

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:14:31 PM

defending the situation where user are begging for dev to act fast for freebies. why should he work faster and prioritize giving coins out for free. are you paying him for his time  coding it. time is money he losing money by giving you free coins and you say hurry up. dev should code all the features then leave faucet to last.

its quite simple if you really want the coins go buy them. if your looking for something free wait no matter what deadline missed

ive bought coins and dev dont owe me anything but features dont care about the faucet when its online its online 1month or even year from now
hakanbalta577

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:16:35 PM

defending the situation where user are begging for dev to act fast for freebies. why should he work faster and prioritize giving coins out for free. are you paying him for his time  coding it. time is money he losing money by giving you free coins and you say hurry up. dev should code all the features then leave faucet to last.

its quite simple if you really want the coins go buy them. if your looking for something free wait no matter what deadline missed

ive bought coins and dev dont owe me anything but features dont care about the faucet when its online its online 1month or even year from now

paying for his time?
if this coin will be popular enough, he will be rich. what are you talking about?
wasref

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:41:29 PM

paying for his time?
if this coin will be popular enough, he will be rich. what are you talking about?

not referring to his investment just saying he doesnt need to start up the faucet ona given date if he misses it he misses it. no need for people to moan about it.
hakanbalta577

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:52:29 PM

not referring to his investment just saying he doesnt need to start up the faucet ona given date if he misses it he misses it. no need for people to moan about it.

so tell me what is your benefit for defending that situation ?  Roll Eyes

if distribution will continue, everyone will earn. I'm defending that. But I don't understand what are you defending and what for?
wasref

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:15:59 PM

so tell me what is your benefit for defending that situation ?  Roll Eyes

if distribution will continue, everyone will earn. I'm defending that. But I don't understand what are you defending and what for?

sure thats cool distribution should continue but not when you want to. ive got no benefit from defending it but simply just stupid seeing people pushing dev to get it out now not knowing the work involved to do it. oh he misses a date people get over it. if they were pushing him to distribute coins for the sake of the coin fair enough but those pushing him so they just can get free coins and when it doesnt happen they get pissed is just stupid. im defending that.

so those pushing dev so coin can be distributed and not for the personal gain, a time wont matter as when it comes online it will be distributed,

again if you cant wait for faucet go buy if not wait for whatever time dev gives, he doesnt work for you
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:25:30 PM

It's an open forum to discussion about trading mRAI for a set value price, that's what I thought at least.
There was no expected suggestion, it is a fair price and yes I will pay 20-40 satoshi for each mRAI if the offer is accepted by someone. Negotiating price can be done in private and a giving a nice range of value for seller.

The purpose of thread as I understand it, is to simulate an exchange. So it's best if an order is announced with price, Mrai and BTC amounts.

But if you want to discuss price, I'll say that since I'm willing to buy ALL available mRAI at 50 satoshi, your order is irrelevant, so there.

51 satoshi there now your order is irrelevant  Grin
What? this is very cheap price for merairight now the price is gradually increase day by day because its hard to get it or to earn it from their website..
Good luck if you can buy in that price..

Just pointing out how dumb it is to try and pump your own free coins, wait for exchange.

Those of us that were around in 2014 remember all these silly manipulations.

Then why you still buying it? You can't fool anyone here, so yeah goodluck if there's a dumb guy that will sell you mrai

Not fooling anyone, just pointing out the obvious.
Of course I would like more mRAI, but I'm willing to pay a fair price that is the value at this moment for being untested and unlisted on exchanges.
If in the future it goes up by listing of an exchange and proof that it is a good product, then I will pay what the market asks for.

Higher demand with low supply results to an increase value. Hope you know that.
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:31:14 PM

so tell me what is your benefit for defending that situation ?  Roll Eyes

Benefit? defending the situation, he's giving you an idea not to be an asshole, you don't need to rush DEV he's doing his best to avoid Mra's value to collapse that's why he's currently holding the faucet because of the issues we encounter about faucet farming and others. Don't be so fucktard not to even think of that, your just thinking for yourself. Greedy selfish
clemahieu

Activity: 238
Merit: 122

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 02:32:24 PM

remove sell order

If you're have contacts in either let me know, right now our best lead is in Bittrex though no one's committed to adding us.

It's always difficult to vault the unknown-coin hurdle but if you know anything we don't let us know.

People have been talking about the 0.1 btc yobit exchange add in 2 business days. Now i don't know if because its a different coin code it will take more effort and cause them to demand more money for the same add for a simple cloned bitcoin or other popular core coded coin.

But if you contact yobit and inquire about the costs for a unique harder to add clone of bitcoin coin and the price is the same, i would be willing to pay the 0.1 to add the coin, I don't agree with the exchange in some regards but others like to trade there, and it isn't a super horrible site and requests have been coming in for an exchange so i don't mind paying the 0.1 btc .

If you get them to confirm and are willing to add it for 0.1 in the 2 days specified on this page : https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/ . send me a btc address in pm and i will send the 0.1 to you

I'll try to contact them again, I sent a request a while ago though I didn't receive a response.

I received responses from c-cex and bittrex though both were hesitant to add us because of the relative newness.

In the mean time I think Jibble deserves a lot of thanks for running this thread.  Ad-hoc trading like this is hard and would have been almost impossible if he hadn't made it happen.

RaiBlocks coin:  Instant blocks, no fees
wasref

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:37:35 PM

i contacted c-cex too they added us to voting but my opinion bittrex will add us first
hakanbalta577

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:39:27 PM

sure thats cool distribution should continue but not when you want to. ive got no benefit from defending it but simply just stupid seeing people pushing dev to get it out now not knowing the work involved to do it. oh he misses a date people get over it. if they were pushing him to distribute coins for the sake of the coin fair enough but those pushing him so they just can get free coins and when it doesnt happen they get pissed is just stupid. im defending that.

so those pushing dev so coin can be distributed and not for the personal gain, a time wont matter as when it comes online it will be distributed,

again if you cant wait for faucet go buy if not wait for whatever time dev gives, he doesnt work for you

Dev is working for himself, his job, his coin.  Cool
 I can ask and so many people can ask too. Because if there is a plan about that, we want to learn or just dev can say that, there will not be a faucet in 1 month 2 month or maybe 1 year. But he said faucet would be there.
hakanbalta577

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:42:30 PM

Benefit? defending the situation, he's giving you an idea not to be an asshole, you don't need to rush DEV he's doing his best to avoid Mra's value to collapse that's why he's currently holding the faucet because of the issues we encounter about faucet farming and others. Don't be so fucktard not to even think of that, your just thinking for yourself. Greedy selfish

Everyone think theirselves and everyone can be selfish a bit or more. Yeah I'm thinking myself as like you. You don't think yourself.  Roll Eyes
interbtc

Activity: 451

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:04:56 PM

remove sell order

I'll try to contact them again, I sent a request a while ago though I didn't receive a response.

I received responses from c-cex and bittrex though both were hesitant to add us because of the relative newness.

In the mean time I think Jibble deserves a lot of thanks for running this thread.  Ad-hoc trading like this is hard and would have been almost impossible if he hadn't made it happen.

He did put some effort into it, but this thread and trade bids and asks are probably mostly fake. I contacted two buyers, and no deal was ever made,
one didnt even respond at all. Price is artificial if u ask me.

If anyone wants to buy my mrai, i'm selling it at 350 satoshi now. op pls lower my ask price in thread to 8600 mrai at 350 sat.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3020

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 04:24:46 PM

Guys i would like to buy mrai for the price of 80 sat each i think i need 10000 mrai needed.. If some one can give mrai for 80 sat just pm me..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: